Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

GoHam Diaries - September 17, 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Tam nw plz put ur top 5 also. M eager to read.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GoHam Diaries - September 17, 2010 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Shelly, that was AWESOME!!!!!! Sorry it took me a while to respond - just got home from dinner and ran directly to my laptop to check the forum (I'm hopeless).

What fun to read the diaries! Earlier, I watched the Gohem scene again and I wanted to know what Gopi was thinking. For like 30 seconds, neither of them said anything.   I think you've captured both of their thoughts perfectly!

Bravo!

Thank you Tammie, it seemed to make sense as I was writing. I am glad you liked reading these entries in the dairies.

...it was a pleasure to write.    Hope you had a good evening.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Windrusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Shelly ..... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

That pretty much says what I want to ....

Can resist adding ....LOLLOL

Gopi's diary was just as I imagined it to be .... touching ... making us feel for the poor girl !!

But what got me was Aham's entry ... it was like a punch in the gut !!! ... You hit the nail on the head ... eaxactly what he must have felt looking at Gopi hurt and her reaction at his offer to apply the medicine ...

His hurt is sooooo palpable .... but then again ... he forces himself to beome "Aham"  again and hope that tomorrow will be diff and he can carry on with his life as usual ...

Little does he know that ... life is never going to be the same again for him ... that look of pain & fear in Gopi's eyes will haunt him now ...

Take a bow lady .... awesome job !!! ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by rusha4003 - 18 September 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindShell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Shelly ..... Clap

Gopi's diary was just as I imagined it to be .... touching ... making us feel for the poor girl !!

But what got me was Aham's entry ... it was like a punch in the gut !!! ... You hit the nail on the head ... eaxactly what he must have felt looking at Gopi hurt and her reaction at his offer to apply the medicine ...

His hurt is sooooo palpable .... but then again ... he forces himself to beome "Aham"  again and hope that tomorrow will be diff and he can carry on with his life as usual ...

Little does he know that ... life is never going to be the same again for him ... that look of pain & fear in Gopi's eyes will haunt him now ...

Take a bow lady .... awesome job !!! Clap

yaha sab ek se badhkar ek writer hai....
rusha...bod lines are something which will now make Aham's life Difficult to live seeing Gopi ignoring him......Difficult for him to not to get attracted to his Toy.....

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict

yaha sab ek se badhkar ek writer hai....
rusha...bod lines are something which will now make Aham's life Difficult to live seeing Gopi ignoring him......Difficult for him to not to get attracted to his Toy.....

[/QUOTE]

hi dear , thanks for the compliment !

Call me Usha !Smile  I was just going to log off now !

What is you name ??

I agree with you .... Aham's life is going to be very diff now ... he has to live with the result of his rejection of this wife ....

Full marks to Kokila for this master plan .... I think she knew the best way to get Aham notice Gopi is to keep her away from him ....

You know .... we are always attracted / curious  to something that is kept away from us ....

They way Gopi keeps pulling the pallo over her face whenever she's near Aham ... soon he'll be longing for a glimpse at her face ... which of course he will be deprived of !! LOLLOLLOL

I'm waiting to see those Goham scenes.... Gopi carefully avoiding Aham .... and Aham trying every trick to interact with Gopi .... maybe ghisa-pitha scenes ... but still .. I'd love it bcos of Goham !!!

saomomShell16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
usha cal me sadhli, its my pleasure to hv so many nice people around in forum.
Plz keep posting ur views.

rusha4003Shell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Shelly ..... Clap
</div>
<div>

His hurt is sooooo palpable .... but then again ... he forces himself to beome "Aham" again and hope that tomorrow will be diff and he can carry on with his life as usual ...

Thank you Usha for your kind words. After watching that part of the epi numerous times I felt I really got to know them and could practically hear their thoughts. And you're so right no matter how much Aham wants to go back to being the old Aham, no matter how much resists and fights...he is lost our Gopi is getting to him. And we are going to enjoy the ride all the way to the second wedding!

Sky-Windrusha4003

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
second wedding? Wats it shelly?

Bt ya thats true now aham wont be the older aham anymore,
he cnt be angry with gopi instead he wil be angry with him 4 ignoring gopi, 4 forcing her to take those vows.
He wil be in pain bt we wil be the happiest ones to see his pain,suffering, tears n affection 4 gopi.

Sky-Windrusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top