-Inside your wardrobe-

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

F a s h i o n & B e a u t y

Does anyone have one thing in their wardrobe that they don't wear?

- How often do you update your wardrobe?

- Do you have sections on what should go where.

- and do you organize it in colors?

Love Jiya.

Edited by .Jiya. - 21 November 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Inside your wardrobe-" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I have A LOT of t-shirts and tops that i dont wear!
Same with skirts LOL
and jeans...

i dont really go out shopping to just "update my wardrobe." If i like something when im shopping, i just buy it.

Yes, i do have sections on where my clothes go!

I have a chest drawer (or whatever their called) and it has 5 drawers.

1st drawer: weird stuff lol. I have an un-sewn suit in there (didnt know where else to put it!), a few skirts and a few notebooks.

2nd drawer: all my tops.

3rd drawer, i have jeans/skirts/capri's/shorts/etc.

4th drawer: i have pajamas and t-shirts to wear at home.

All the way at the bottom i keep my undergarments/tank tops/socks/leggings/etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.-Yaz-.Jiya.

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Does anyone have one thing in their wardrobe that they don't wear?
Well atm there are ALOT of things I don't wear.

How often do you update your wardrobe?
Well I go whenever the seasons change and buy clothes for that season. After that whenever I go shopping I'll just pick up a few cute things.

Do you have sections on what should go where.
Yup! I have a huge walk in closet so everything is in there. I have a sections for my "Indian Outfits", my dresses,jeans,dress pants,sweatpants,skirts,shorts,v-necks,other types of tees, tank tops, tunics, etc. I have a special place for my purses, two walls of shoes, in the middle of the closet I have an "Island" (like the ones in kitchens) for my different types of jewellery and other accessories.

Yup! It takes forever  but it's really pretty when it's color coordinated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-.Jiya.

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
-Does anyone have one thing in their wardrobe that they don't wear?
LOL Many things! Specially heavy Indian clothes bought for someone's wedding. I hardly wear them. 

Depends. Usually I keep on throwing some things out and adding newer ones I bought recently. But I update it properly at least once a year.

Yupp! I have separate drawers and sections where I keep all the different outfits. 

Lol only the shirts and different tops.

-Yaz-.Jiya.

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

YES! I have this knitted dress made by my nan, I <3 it, but I'm not really a kid anymore, LOL. Embarrassed LOL

Whenever I go shopping, or I'm searching something online, I'll just buy, I mostly buy clothes according to my taste, and not like everyone else who would go rave on one thing. Wink

I have a huge closet, (my mom had to make the room next to mine into my closet because all my clothes wouldn't fit), I have a hugeee draw in my first draw i have my school notebooks and schl stuff, in my second draw I have all my school uniforms (I have 7 sets of everything, LOOOLLOL), in my third draw I have random tank tops (most from newlook, primark), and then in my 4th draw I have designer tops/tank tops/long sleeved tops and tunics, and then my 5th draw had my designer jeans, shorts, and skirts, my 6th draw has all my leggings/socks/and tights, and my 7th draw is full of undergarments LOOOL, and in my closet (the one next to my room), On the first row I have all my 'posh' dresses, and then I have all the casual ones, on the second row I have my performing dresses (the ones I wear on stage etc), and the 3rd,4th,5th all are jeans, skirts, shorts,tops,dresses,and more schl uniform, and my (R.I.P) My daddys long sleeved plaid shirt (its blue, dark blue and black with white), I <3 it.

*I am not 'boasting' about what's in my wardrobe.*

*Edited* This is soo stupid, I forgot to add where I put all my PJ's, well theres 4 sets of draws on my bed (at the bottom), and all are crammed with my PJ's, and then on the other sides theres 4 sets of drawers again, theyre crammed with duvets, pillow sheets, and bed sheets basically bed stuff LOOOL! LOL

LOL this is soo embarrasing!! I dont have them organized, because it takes the piss to find them, but I might do in the future.

Ebony.x

Edited by Ebony. - 25 September 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-Jess..Jiya.

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Yeah loads of stuff.

When the weather changes :) and if I really like something I'll buy it. 

Well, not really...I have a walk-in closet and everything is pretty much hanging in different places. But, my shoes are always organized <3

Uh, nope :| that would take forever LOL 

-Yaz-.Jiya.

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Hi Jiya......

It is indeed a good topic that you have  chosen. For the first question, I must say that there are lots of t shirts and skirts that i dont wore any more.  It is not just that I dont love wearing them. But they dont fit into me any more. They were once my favorite outfits
For the second question I dont update my wardrobe very frequently. I do that twice in every year.
For third question....yeah , I am very particular about my wadrobe. I always keep it clean. So I prefer to have different drawerers for different outfits
For your last questions,.... no dear I dont organize it with colors.Smile

.Jiya.

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Jiya.

F a s h i o n . A n d . B e a u t y

Oh man yeah loads of stuff, but then i complain that i don't have anything to wear LOL

Every day i buy atleast one thing to add to my closet LOL, my mother is always complain that i shop alot LOL 

Actually yes, i do, i'm not usually an organised sort of girl but i like stuff in order in my wardrobe, so i know whats where, it's such a time saver.

All my jeans and pants are in drawer, then in another drawer i've got all my shorts, all my dresses and skirts are hung up, all my tee's and vest tops are in another drawer, and so on LOL

No, i'm not that bad LOL

Love Jiya

.Jiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top