rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Parthi - Shalu kalyaana Vaibhogame

Roja gets up in the morning - all eager to attend the wedding - to be
precise, the muhurtham. Mr.RP gets up, looks at the saree on the
chair and freaks out - " not a silk saree??? no kidding!!" He hates
silk sarees and Roja wearing them - probably not in the same order !!Wink Anyways, after the fiasco of the hooting jammer, Roja can silence him with an arched eyebrow Wink. Roja sings silently (??!!)  - Silk thaan endraalum, athu house coat kku Eedagumaa??? Yaar athu  , yaarrr athu wedding kku pattu endru sOlli pOnaathu..... medley comes naturally !!! Oru mathiriya check out pannittu, luggage laam load pannittu ....joot ...to the wedding hall.

Mr.RP claimed that he knows the city roads like the back of his hand (looks like he has not seen the back of his hand... for quite some time now !!) It just took over an hour to reach T.Nagar from Radhakrishnan Road - Roja learnt later that
it normally takes about 15 mins - esp . at that time of the day !!!! But to
give the devil its due, he has not been in Madras for a long long time and the city has changed a lot - diversions everywhere, an oneway jumps in front of you from absolutely nowhere !!!

Nice mandapam, underground car park - had a nice spot which could house our gigantic Innova. Roja quietly reaches the wedding hall
( note - "quietly" Eljayyyy, just wanted to justify your observation) , sits with hubby in one corner and looks around - the glitter blinds the eye (who said any thing about gold getting dearer and silk sarees costing an arm or leg??? Indian weddings are a treat to watch if
you are one of those who can appreciate all that glitter - unfortunately Roja prefers the track suit and the house coat, any day !!)
MR. Roja was busy sending messages from his Blackberry and Roja's eyes wandered. Spotted quite a few artists.

Suddenly 007 materialized and walked towards Roja. The ceremony on the dais  was on and we were whisked to have breakfast. Roja was really hungry - what with her medicines dying to see her tummy !!! 007 joined us for breakfast and the caterers were bending over backwards to please us. They need not have gone to such lengths - food was fantastic. A wide spread served with care and concern - Roja chided herself for not borrowing another tummy from some one !!!! As we were eating Nalini and
Devi (Uravugal) walked in.

Sat opposite us and 007 introduced Roja. Nalini thought that I was Atina "unge kitte phone le pesiyirukken" - Roja immediately pointed out that she spoke to some one sane - not a maddie !!!
Not sure if Nalini caught the quip Wink Yapped and ate...ate and yapped  and finally left the table. Roja was touched by the attention given by 007. There were so many celebrities but he treated us like one.
 He made sure to introduce every one to us, his family, artists, his sambhandhis ..... just goes to show how much the IF ians mean to him. (Roja felt bad that she did not make the much wanted coffee when 007 was in Bangalore - or he purposely escaped any form of cooking from Roja??!!)

The wedding was pure Iyer ceremony - Parthi sitting on the dais and carrying out all the laborious ceremonies - It was obvious that Shalu meant a lot to him. They made a very nice pair. Thanks to Daisy, you all now have a face for Roja -

Roja would have loved to remain faceless , just to enjoy the mystery and watch all the wild imaginations. We wished the couple, had lunch and left...

wait wait..... the next part will follow soon.. oru kutti trailer - yarai ellam meet pannina Roja, yarukkellam konjam jitters kudutha, Pillai Kinaru nna enna........yey varuthu varuthu , second part varuthu.... all of you
sit tight, ok?????

TBC

Edited by atina - 17 September 2010 at 9:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaamara_50kalki2007migan_SK_honeydaisyeljayatinaMP_Radhaeclat

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
pillai kinaru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy

honeydaisy IF-Dazzler
honeydaisy
honeydaisy

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Sorry Akka, hope akka forgive me.. well i just want everyone knows our sweet Roja. do u know something, Mr Roja (anna) looks my Form 3 discipline teacher... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50MP_Radhaeclatrojapoooo

amara_50 Senior Member
amara_50
amara_50

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@ rojapoooo

Oayvu kidaikkumboadhu oru naaL ungaL veettiRku varuvaen.  UngaL kaiyaal samaiththa uNavai  aasai theera (Yaarudaiya aasai?) saappiduvaen. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisyeljayMP_Radhaeclatatinarojapoooo

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Yay Roja Akka HugHugHugHug

Naan aavaludan ethirpaarthiruntha "007 veetu kalyaanathil mad Roja" - oru ninja kathai... thodangivitaargal engal Roja Akka DancingDancingDancingDancing

Wow starting leye Akka, uncle kku jitter koduthitaanga by showing the Silk Saree ShockedShocked....LOLLOL

thanks so much akka... it was lovely reading every word.. it felt as if i was there.. and along with the pictures wow.. it was really great.... i was able to picture everything.........

Awww... that is so great of namma Amar Uncle.......  am so happy for you and namma IFians...
can't wait to read more.. HugHug

Uncle story ayim ketka aavaludan ethir paarthirukean

@ Roja Akka:  My mental picture of you was correct..... HugHug... enna antha angry gleam we've often read in CK thaan missing.. instead we saw a soft loving look Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50kalki2007honeydaisyeljayrojapoooo

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yay Roja Akka Hug

@ Roja Akka:  My mental picture of you was correct..... HugHug... enna antha angry gleam we've often read in CK thaan missing.. instead we saw a soft loving look Hug

So right, Aish!  That was what I was looking for, and then I find Roja with a soft smile?!!!  That is why I said my mental image didn't reconcile with what I saw!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50honeydaisyrojapoooo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yay Roja Akka Hug

So right, Aish!  That was what I was looking for, and then I find Roja with a soft smile?!!!  That is why I said my mental image didn't reconcile with what I saw!

To me she is a good listener...I was yakking away with so much of stories and she was cooly listening to them making a mental pic of what I was saying...!!LOL 

But I know we can talk to her on any subject that we wish to speak out....but I didn't get much chance unlike our Karthi and Caryn.Smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 19 September 2010 at 10:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50honeydaisyeljayMP_Radhaeclatrojapoooo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index