Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATES ON KAHIN TO HOGA

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Success finally!

This is for all Sujal fans in the US, CANADA and thereabouts who are not lucky enough to see him daily and have to wait for release of KTH vieotapes. The least we can do is update them on the story.
Chocolate I hope u support this extensively with regular updates. All other Sujal fans who watch the serial pls update whenever possible. If not daily then atleast weekly. Thanks.....................................Big smile

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Episode on 20-9-2004.

Sujal is back on his lonely road, crying about his destiny and remembering his past and his last talk with Kashish.

Sujal goes home, Vasu asks for clothes measurements for his wedding outfit, he says it wont b necessary as he is not marrying Sanjana. Then its dhoom dhamaka, but Sanjana comes in at that moment and says its their joint decision and goes back to her room. Sujal follows her and both agree its for the best. Sanjana is very very upset.

CG fires his wife and blames her for whatever Sujal is today. He also blames Sujal for creating a rift between him and his friend Lalit. Sujal overhears them and walks out. Lalit comes home and CG updates him. Vasu is back to being Villian no 1. Sanjana leaves home, leaving a letter behind.

Lalit reads her letter aloud. Vasu blames Sujal for Sanjana leaving home. Lalit does not. At kashish's home Akshad gets a call from Mahek that Sujal has called off the wedding and Sanjana is missing. Kashish is furious and vowes to settle Sujal once and for all if anything happens to Sanjana.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Episode on 21-9-04

All are looking for Sanjana. She tries to commit suicide but Rishi saves her.Rishi tells her he loves her. Sujal has lit a bonfire in the forest and thinking about his life (thats all he is doing these days, bechara) Veena tries calling Sujal but he cant hear his cell ringing. Everyone at home tries to console Vasu that sanjana will be alright. Sujal comes home. Veena tells him abt Sanjana. He wants to call the police but Vasu refuses. At that moment Sanjana and Rishi enter, married to each other. All are stunned. Sujal walks away.

Nobody talks to Rishi but he is thrilled that he finally got an entry back in his home sweet home..Lalit comes and Cg tells him everything. he accepts it and hopes they will b happy.Mahek tells Varun she is sure its all an act on Rishi's part. rishi tells Sujal he loves Sanjana. Sujal refuses to believe him but tells Rishi that if he ever hurts Sanjana???????Dead    and hopes Rishi is speaking the truth.

Choc its yr turn nextWink

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

thanx rock....u have no idea how much i love Rajeev.  I was the only one who would watch KTH in my group and now everyone watches it. I love the show...one of the main reasons I watch it is because of him.  I hate it when I've to wait for tapes...the time between one tape and another feels like sadiyan. I can't wait for the next tape now. It looks like u guys are way ahead of us in the US. I just wish they would start Star Plus in US. Thanx once again for the update rock...u r the best

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Kesha i can feel ur pain. Hard .............thats a wise moveClap and very neat updates Clap.

U know i am not dat good at writing things but i will try my level best.Thumbs Up

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Hey Cool

Just try yr best Choc. and I hope others too volunteer to give updates. Chotta bada, any will do, just to keep the others posted.Wink

sisters Newbie
sisters
sisters

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Clap
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 5:55am | IP Logged
If no one else can do, let me know. I can do small updates if needed.

Go to top