archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri what happened..are u ok..πŸ€“..
why are u talking like this..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gm im FED UP with ARMANs sacrificial nonsense , Ill be FRANK with u .I rather ENJOY it when they suffer or r humiliated . They DESRVE It .They have made mockery of so many things its countless , and the way they parade so self righteously gets on my nERVES nowdays . The day sumone slaps them hard , Ill disribute modaks in Bappas name , THAT HAPPY I WILL BE .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Kool Commentary..😎..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I always wait for ur comment usha
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kool , she is trying .She was  even asking bappa to help her stay away from him .You know how much she loves him . It doesn't go away just like that .
But I think she is really making an effort now , at least since the last 2 days ...

Of course she wil lcoem running   if he is in jai l..I expect her to do that . Jail is bad kool...it is very very bad ..

She loves this man more than she loves herself .If today she is with jay it is because of manav ..

Of course she will go running to him ....he will need her then ....

If her engagement breaks then that is just bad luck .....a very very bad stroke of bad luck ....

Manav in jail will make Archana forget about all her resolutions ....and I would also expect her to help him out ..Whatever happened between them ...if there was a speeding bullet coming her way Kool....it will be Manav who will go and stand in the way ...not jaywant ....

And I am a pucca Manav hater ...but a fact is a fact ...

gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Gm im FED UP with ARMANs sacrificial nonsense , Ill be FRANK with u .I rather ENJOY it when they suffer or r humiliated . They DESRVE It .They have made mockery of so many things its countless , and the way they parade so self righteously gets on my nERVES nowdays . The day sumone slaps them hard , Ill disribute modaks in Bappas name , THAT HAPPY I WILL BE .

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I had a big smile when Archu ignored Manav today and Prakash was gossiping.
U know my lub for Archu...it dies hard.πŸ˜†...I so understand her love that even though I do get angry,I still feel for herπŸ˜†

I was in a position to say so for Manav...pre-leap.Post leap,not feeling vry much for himπŸ˜•
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kool I just love your hot potato drop line.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Poor Jaywant😭

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Yea I know Tanya .Wat usay is rite but Im maha BUGGED with them yaar .THose Prayers today did it .Such MANHOOS SICK prayers yaar . What kind of Love story this is where They r arranging for each others marraiges and explaining virginities to each others partners and praying to God to break them up and giving each other wedding cards and maximum pain . Whatever happened to a fgood old simple love story where lovers wanna be with each other and pray for THAT . Those prayers have PISSED me .
gaurimisha thumbnail
Usha akka...its the after effect of all beautiful videos n ArMan VMs on utube by abc07 n rnishj....πŸ˜†...mujhe bas ArMan hi ARMan dikh rahe haiπŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Kool I just love your hot potato drop line.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Poor Jaywant😭

Karen its only gonna last for two days , this TRYING business .On fourth day sEE her reaction when Manav gets arrested .I wont be surprised if she runs after the police van yelling his name while her saas goggles .
gaurimisha thumbnail

resolutions r meant to be broken.πŸ˜†

That reminds me of my new yr resolutionπŸ˜†...of sleeping early at nightπŸ˜†