Chat Clubs

   

The Chor Gang #2 - Invites Only (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Joined: 10 February 2006

Posts: 3703

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
so this is my 2900th post!!! just 100 posts away from bein a Dazzler ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Chor Gang #2 - Invites Only (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 106334

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiba282

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Hiba282

i knw!!! OMG poor GC and his eyes....lagta hai nazar lag gayi Big smile nazar utarni chahiye LOL


<div></div>ya itna body shody dikharaha tha naa maan so fans ki nazar lagayi poor GC n yup if geet comes 6 days naa den omgggggggggggggggggggggg dat willl be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blossom we all will go crazyyyyy heheheh n one more day to see maneet hehehe


yeah and one less day to wait for the next week..LOL mwahahahahaha
hehehhhe yup dats rite we only have to wait 1 day hehehe hopeee it comes on sunday also heheheh gosh m so greedy heehhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiba282

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Joined: 10 February 2006

Posts: 3703

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Hiba282

yeah thats y me and tas are THinsame partners Big smile

<div></div>hehehehe yup dats rite btw where is ur partner today yaar missing her


she came bt then she went....evn i didnt got a chance to chat with her as i was busy with the chor of the thread post Unhappy

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Joined: 10 February 2006

Posts: 3703

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Hiba282

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Hiba282

i knw!!! OMG poor GC and his eyes....lagta hai nazar lag gayi Big smile nazar utarni chahiye LOL


<div></div>ya itna body shody dikharaha tha naa maan so fans ki nazar lagayi poor GC n yup if geet comes 6 days naa den omgggggggggggggggggggggg dat willl be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blossom we all will go crazyyyyy heheheh n one more day to see maneet hehehe


yeah and one less day to wait for the next week..LOL mwahahahahaha

<div></div>hehehhhe yup dats rite we only have to wait 1 day hehehe hopeee it comes on sunday also heheheh gosh m so greedy heehhe

GREEDY PPL WE ARE INDEED LOL

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 106334

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiba282

so this is my 2900th post!!! just 100 posts away from bein a Dazzler ROFL
woohooooo 98 more posts btw r u gonna count like tas did hehehehee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiba282

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Joined: 10 February 2006

Posts: 3703

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i guesss i will count!!! LOL

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 106334

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiba282

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Hiba282

yeah thats y me and tas are THinsame partners Big smile

<div></div>hehehehe yup dats rite btw where is ur partner today yaar missing her


she came bt then she went....evn i didnt got a chance to chat with her as i was busy with the chor of the thread post Unhappy
ya i also saw her online bt den she diappeared hopeeee she come online soon man n dont be sad dear u will get to talk to her ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiba282

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 106334

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiba282

i guesss i will count!!! LOL
heheheheh omggggggggggg really lol 2nd time u proved it dat u r insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
:-The Old Gang CC-: IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

-MamuKiBhanji- 940 22535 31 July 2012 at 7:55am
By -MamuKiBhanji-
~*Cupid Gang # 51 - Carry On!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Rafa.LunaPotter 782 20441 19 September 2011 at 7:35am
By Rafa.LunaPotter
~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

.PINK. 1200 22154 13 January 2011 at 8:52am
By -Chotta-Don-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#7||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

dangerouzIshk. 1196 20691 17 October 2010 at 1:40pm
By dangerouzIshk.
Ali Baba aur Chalis Chor

2

Ali 13 977 10 January 2008 at 9:46pm
By ~Simmi~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.