written update done 17 sep 10

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Hi friends i am new to this forum and its my first written update.i write it well. But I may make mistakes plz forgive me for that .

Nadaswaram update 17 sep 10

Scene starts to show Mahesh is crying on the bed. Then selvam and his sister and uncle convince her by saying it's not a matter, plz leave it. But she was not convinced and asked them about the chain which was given by her chittapha and her father is called to selvam is there any problem, is Mahesh is in happy? Then asks it directly to Mahesh . she told that there was nothing, don't worry .

The next scene is mayil and his family is in hospital and valli came and told about mappillai to kamus mother. And she is happy. Then told it to mayil , he told ok but Saturday they have to go to maru viruthu ,so they cant see the mappilai . but her wife scolds him and they leaves hospitals.

In gopis house mayil told about ponnu pakarathu to his brother. He told ok and says  we will go to maru virundu on Sunday. All are happy. But kamu told im not interested to see mappilai in home. Then gopis father told her the idea to see him in the temple(lord siva temple) kamu is convinced. And all are happy. And gopis father is about to leave and say about this to selvam and his family.

Next scene is gopi is in his shop and awaiting for his customer. No one was came. Then his sisters came and told they want to give sweets to old lady ( sorry i don't know her name). He waits in the outside and saw rohini. Rohini told to gopi that she wanted to talk about imp matter and she continues that her sister is sincerely love him. Gopi is shocked and his sisters also shocked. Then the scene freezes on gopis face.

If you like this please press like button.

Edited by g1o2m3a4t5h6i7 - 17 September 2010 at 10:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinisushavvi_SK_OLGNESrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update done 17 sep 10" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum g1o2m3a4t5h6i7..

Thank you for the support and the lovely updatesClap..

This week we have double treat for Friday UpdatesEmbarrassed

The thread for the weekly updates is in the given link..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1483434

Please do join us for the daily discussions on the serialSmile

Hope you a great time here at India-Forums

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Welcome and well done G - pls join the up- daters group.
We are dying for people like u. A warm welcome once again.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top