Dill Mill Gaye

**Man With A Golden Heart**-Updated on Pg 9

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

okay so once again i have watched the episode after the shocking one yesterday so i have some opinions about the episode and would like to share with you.......hope you will appreciate and like the post....that's what i expect......i m no great writer like Pocu, Arps, Aditi, Rapz, Lennie well and many more.

Today's episode made me think and rethink about the SR relationship...I mean I fell for this guy all over again today!!!!!!!..in way i would like to throw some light on it......allow me to do that.....

this post is dedicated to all my dearest SRians....madly in love with this couple....we love SR isnt it?????.....we cry when they cry; we laugh when they laugh and are content when they are together completely enjoying every moment of marital bliss!!!!

**Man With A Golden Heart**

this is the best line that defines what siddhant modi is....a true man who respects his wife and their love....true love.....pure,divine.....no words can describe actually his love for riddhima...eve she couldnt yet understand to what extent he loves her....the depth is beyond our understanding....

**ain tumse pyr karta hoon'bahut pyar'isliye maine tumse shaadi ki'tum meri wife ho iska matlab ye nahi ki tumhe who sab karma padega jis chhez ke liye tumhara dil nahi maanta'.tumhe kuch bhi karn ke liye koi bhi force pressurize nahin karega'tumse pyaar karta hu..bas'aur kuch expect nahin karta'I love you**

this dialog by siddhant was very much expected from him for the reason that he loves riddhima unconditionally and he proved it again today.....she was in sobs and weeping and broke down in front of him thinking about the moments spent with armaan and that she committed a sin....a sin that she regrets about it now and she is actually trying very hard to tell sid about it but fears that if she tells him she will lose him...she will lose her life once again....see siddhant is her lifeline though you all may not agree because she has yet not confessed to sid that she loves him but when he sees in her eyes he knows that he is her everything....in one short word----her universe and her life revolves around her....

she tells him that she cant do what he expects out of her...to make love to her....here she is crying because she thinks she is not worthy of siddhant because she got carried away with armaan....that makes her more vulnerable and she in a state says siddhant to make love but he being siddhant instead calms her down and very properly explains to her that he loves her no matter they consummate their marriage or not...even if that means no physical contact......for siddhant modi--the man he respects riddhima and her dignity...he will never go against her wishes...as he said earlier that they will together take their relationship forward so he will wait until riddhima decides it right for both of them.....

his love is selfless,pure and divine....he loves her so much that eve if they dont share any passionate moments there is still a bond that keeps them together...the bond created by god himself...they have taken all the pain and sailed through rough waters to be at this stage where silence speaks volumes!!!!!.........well they are true soul mates......and that's why we love siddhant modi.......

proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!!!

please press the like button!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME POST MAYURI👏
SID U R THE BEST⭐️
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mayuri 🤗

What a positive and reliever post👏👏👏

No doubt that Sid has the golden heart and he is so passionate and dedicated to his love lady unlike Riddhima who got carried away so easily. Whatever happened to Riddhima that happened, I will still love her and want her to be with Sid as she is his life. Mistakes happen!!😆

Thanks Mayuri for the lovely post 👍🏼

Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mayuri awesome post 👍🏼 yes sid is a man with golden heart. yes i m more fall in love with sid. his love is unconditional love. this line is always melt me chahe kuch bhi ho main tumse bhaut pyaar karunga. 😊 
pparth7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
owesome post dude siddhant's love is true and selfless.I don't want cv's to turn him into negative character.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mayuri 🤗
Awesome post 👏
Sid is such a sweetheart and I am falling for this guy more and more each day...
His love is so pure and divine...and this is true love, Unconditional love for me which just want to give all the happiness and all the comfort to his wife without asking anything in return..
hats off to this man and with this I just want to request CV once again plz dont turn his character negative and to justify .... (something which is not correct)
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mayuri 🤗

Awesome Post 👏

You are right...Sid is the man with a heart of gold...his love for Riddhima is selfless and 2day tht one line from Sid...Main tumse pyaar karta hoon and I don't expect anything...this one line proves how divine nd pure Sid's love is for Riddhima...He will always love her and wouldn't expect anything in return not even her love...that is our Siddhant Modi and that's y we all love him so much and it's because of Sid and his immense love for Riddhima...I am tolerating nd excusing Riddhima's behaviors up until now...It's Siddhant who makes me love Riddhima...His pure and selfless love for her...lyk I said Siddhant's love has always been pure and selfless and it always will be well cuz he's our Siddhant Modi....our Sid...and tht's we all LOVE and RESPECT him so much.....!!!!!!!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love your post Mayiri, Love the positivity.
Sid has a golden Heart like you said...and the bond he shares with his wife is strong and unbreakable... Lets see how Mrs.Modi wakes up and  rectify things....
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Mayuri....🤗

Awesome post!👏 Today's scene between SR spoke volumes about Sid's love. His simple words made us realize once again what Riddhima means to him. He is surely a man with a gold heart and why do we believe this? It's so simple. From the beginning of SR's marriage,it is Sid who has made all the sacrifices and the compromises for Riddhima. I can't say that about his wife. She has never really acknowledged his love properly and neither  has she ever expressed her love.

Siddhant Modi is a true man with whom any girl can feel secure and we saw this yesterday. Riddhima only thought of her husband after the controversial AR scene and broke down there. Why?? Because she knew that he is the only one who will and can understand. Today,once again,Siddhant made me fall in love with him all over again.

It's not his fault that Armaan has become stalkerish and is emotionally blackmailing Riddhima. Armaan has become selfish for love but this is the main and the most beautiful difference between Siddhant and Armaan. Armaan now forcefully wants Riddhima back where Sid made it clear that he doesn't expect anything from her,not even love. His love is enough for both of them.  This is the most beautfiul thing i love about him. He isn't selfish about love and is too caring and loving.
I just hope this honesty and love don't bring something bad on him.
Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice post...........loved ur analysis of sid's action