Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Felt Gopi's Pain - Party Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i saw it first before the ad ,,and i couldnot believe my eyesnad pinched myself,,,also i could aham' sexpressions when the inspecter appreciated gopi's bravery,,,i am waiting for  aham's melting scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Felt Gopi's Pain - Party Thread (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

i saw it first before the ad ,,and i couldnot believe my eyesnad pinched myself,,,also i could aham' sexpressions when the inspecter appreciated gopi's bravery,,,i am waiting for  aham's melting scene

same here/..I could not believe that jo ho raha hai wo sach hai ya sapna...but god's grace it was real in reel....
and Aham is on the way to his MELTING Point...and we are w8ing for it be reached as soon as possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I have not watched yet.....but cant wait to go home just to see the scene........Might just leave work early for that! ...lol Party

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyfinally the boy did use a soft tone towards gopi and gopi did it right too!! now he must be feeling the same gopi went through!!

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode....wow...it was everything you all promised and more than I imagined...wow! Double wow! (See a dancing girl here)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluessaomom-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
just watched the episode.........I really don't think Ahem was mad.......I think he was shocked........and for once actually felt bad...........he also realized that Gopi isn't dumb when the inspector wah wah Gopi's smartness...................very good epidsode..............its friday thats y.....so now we HAVE to watch Monday...lol

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

just watched the episode.........I really don't think Ahem was mad.......I think he was shocked........and for once actually felt bad...........he also realized that Gopi isn't dumb when the inspector wah wah Gopi's smartness...................very good epidsode..............its friday thats y.....so now we HAVE to watch Monday...lol
AgreeSmile. only prob is that stupid KinjalAngry why can't she just disappear. i do not want see her on Mon for whole epiAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hey im in for party,it was soo exciting to see ahem feeling gopi's pain ,but first i thought no it could be dream but noo it wasnt,i gues nobody expected that freom ahem  .it was so pleasant.hope we get to see more of gohem

Post Reply New Post

Go to top