Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for posting. me too saw it. but i dont know y i dint lik d dance,sumting was missing. must b the song was not tat great. i really liked iqbal and binny dance.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks a lot there!!!

Really what have they done???? just dancing in front of ganesh doesn't make it ganesh maha utsav. BT really has made a joke out of Bappa. I seriously wanted a celebration dance. Romantic song daal diya woh bhi itna bekaar

n what is sushant wearing??? the background dancers are wearing better costumes. That tailor needs to be fired asap. Sushant is looking worse than manav does on PR....i would have rather preferred his mechanic uniform. Costume wise Star is way ahead than Zee Tv.

n yeah dance is alrite.....nthng gr8......bad choreo n no energy!!! I guess it is because of the delay of rehearsals for the past three days as mentioned in the article.Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
After seeing Sushant's costume......i can officially say BT HATES SUSHANT!!!! 😆
sensodyne thumbnail

Thumba Thanks Ushaji!

I hate it when people dance in front of god that to romantic number and what is Iqbal playing with infront of god why do people have to do this in name of god.

Any way I will neglect this and enjoy Sushant and Ankita performance and both look good and I'm only person who is feeling that Sushant costume is better than what he wore for star plus Azadi show and I think he is looking cute here and even his tummy can't been seen and he looks so young fresh here and I feel Ankita costume is tacky god after having word with costume person Ankita is bad wonder how bad was it before good she had word with them.

@bonnefile: Sorry how is this related to BT people hating Sushant😆 I think BT people like him infact haven't you seen IF video where Jeetndra has praised Sushant soo much😆 and I read ur comment on his IF profile how is Manav character ruining his career😕😆 I know Manav character is butchered come on every show actors get out of track,but it doesn't mean that it ruins his career I think Sushant career is safe as he has already made plans of it and hating Manav character doesn't have nothing to do with Sushant I guess as gaining appreciation for his acting which more than enough I guess for him may be yes it affects Sushant too much as he deleted his face book account may be because people use to scold him for doing injustice to Archana and Sharavani.

bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishr

Thumba Thanks Ushaji!

I hate it when people dance in front of god that to romantic number and what is Iqbal playing with infront of god why do people have to do this in name of god.

Any way I will neglect this and enjoy Sushant and Ankita performance and both look good and I'm only person who is feeling that Sushant costume is better than what he wore for star plus Azadi show and I think he is looking cute here and even his tummy can't been seen and he looks so young fresh here and I feel Ankita costume is tacky god after having word with costume person Ankita is bad wonder how bad was it before good she had word with them.

@bonnefile: Sorry how is this related to BT people hating Sushant😆 I think BT people like him infact haven't you seen IF video where Jeetndra has praised Sushant soo much😆 and I read ur comment on his IF profile how is Manav character ruining his career😕😆 I know Manav character is butchered come on every show actors get out of track,but it doesn't mean that it ruins his career I think Sushant career is safe as he has already made plans of it and hating Manav character doesn't have nothing to do with Sushant I guess as gaining appreciation for his acting which more than enough I guess for him may be yes it affects Sushant too much as he deleted his face book account may be because people use to scold him for doing injustice to Archana and Sharavani.

I meant it in lighter vein.....obviously they don't hate sushant....they r even having character named after him in Tere Liye 😛 (read it from their forum....dnt watch it...no more BT serial). But seriously you should have seen manav yesterday......he was plain STUPID!!!! no acting skills required in that. He looked so stupid that for many seconds i thought why do i like this guy!!! And Tv actors have a disadvantage.....they are never looked and loved for their acting skills but the character they play. There are many actors in the tv industry who can't even act to save their lives......and yet loved a lot! So the character does matter.
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

I meant it in lighter vein.....obviously they don't hate sushant....they r even having character named after him in Tere Liye 😛 (read it from their forum....dnt watch it...no more BT serial). But seriously you should have seen manav yesterday......he was plain STUPID!!!! no acting skills required in that. He looked so stupid that for many seconds i thought why do i like this guy!!! And Tv actors have a disadvantage.....they are never looked and loved for their acting skills but the character they play. There are many actors in the tv industry who can't even act to save their lives......and yet loved a lot! So the character does matter.

Ohh really Tere Liye has a character named after him😲 don't worry I'm not watching any BT show infact I stopped watching PR also wayy long back😃 no,I haven't seen how stupid Manav was and whether it required actings skills or not I don't all I know is it doesn't effect Sushant career or it has something to do with BT people hating him,some times we even hate Archana character and she also gives blank expression,so does it mean it will ruin Ankita career😆,and I know character does matter,but its serial which runs for many years,so in b/w we will see changes in character like this and I feel Archu character is shaped better compare to her character in beginning.

Leave even this best example Pooja she plays Sharavani character she is bad actor,but now a days I feel she is still in show not because BT people love her it may because her bad acting has made people to hate her more than her character which is not bad till date according to me.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think its a smart decision by sushi to move to direction ...
Because TV actors are at their peak only for 5-6 years max ...
The production houses these days are always on the lookout for newer faces ..

7DCCDEB2-B065-A67B-3BBF-39BD92739C06
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG just tell me who is their costume designer🤬 🤬

Sushant and Ankita still look amazing😃 despite of those horrible clothes🤬

Their chemistry is great😃 It looks sooo cute the way Sushant rubs his nose against Ankita's cheek and nose☺️ 😆 Love the song! One of my favourite😃I wish Manav was like that!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
which movie is th song from ..Lovely lyrics ....