Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey srlluvr im going yaar byeee agar cht karni hai to heaven mein chalo n dear rati fan apne mera mood bohut achcha kardiyaa thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sheebs_ratifan

excuse me taps is not self made criminal isme nani ka haath tha

is dis a polite and humble manner as u say?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhay119

see Divya is dump, she cant realise anything.i liked whn Jogi told, after seeing credit card account still u believe tht ur daughter is suffering???? this is the sensible person. but a dump person cant analize anything.

by using credit cards and spending money doesnt make anyone happy ji. A person suffers when they feel vulnerable when they feel unloved and when they have nobody to support them! How exactly does Jogi think Tapu will sudhrofy? I dont understand his logic!
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
onething i want to ask those people who is trying to sudhorofying Tapu, wht to do.punishment is not solution, leaving her alone is not solution. so wht they want, killing Ichha is a solution, becos she hd already made her life hell, but still not satisfied. so to sudharofying Tapu only remain to kill Ichha. ๐Ÿ˜ก
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

i m not saying to hide the crimes ..... whatever tapu did is out in open .....right now she is thinking like mother ..... she can't think like a jogi she is not jogi .... jogi stands for his principle ..... all i m saying is divya is not negative yet and if she had said things to damini its because of tapu .... she doesn't care about masoom she is doing this out of spite .... jogi did not give her money to bail tapu and kicked her out ..... so right now what she is doing is sort of understandable .... divya is not a saint .... so u can't expect her to follow jogi ..... she is also disappointed with tapu but she will not cut all her tides from her

Let her think llike a mother fine. But tell me whats going to be her reaction when she sees her dear daughter living this kind if a lifestyle. And she shdnt forget Damini has been a big support to her when she was handicapped. How cud she forget everything? Coolly comparing Icha to Masoom. And if u have to support ur daughter then find ways to make her improve. Not help her on the sly. This wont lead anywhere.
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
rati pandey ya uske fan ka namde sunke mera mood thheek hogayya keep fighting guys lolxx byeee lsrkuvr[n pls dont tell baar baar mat bol byee im telling to my friend srkluvr] Edited by sheebs_ratifan - 13 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

by using credit cards and spending money doesnt make anyone happy ji. A person suffers when they feel vulnerable when they feel unloved and when they have nobody to support them! How exactly does Jogi think Tapu will sudhrofy? I dont understand his logic!

Jogi thinks that being away from family uske akal thikane aa jayegi and she will reflect on whatever she has done. Probably she will come to senses that she shdnt have done certain things which she has. But he doesnt know shes living the life of a queen.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

EXcuse me ๐Ÿ˜† Toy chori karne mein aur husband chori karne mein koi difference hai ki nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

big or small theft is theft๐Ÿ˜Š But I am trying to say Tapu used to be such a lovable good girl maybe somewhat spoilt but expected being the only daughter of a big house. All im saying is to try to see how such a nice girl became the way she is today! I believe her parents and nani to be responsible for not recognising her feelings at a young age and making sure they were removed and of course nani for continually manipulating her! Its psychology! Whatever Tapu is today is perfectly explainable in psychological terms. I do not think it is impossible for Tapu to change...just that poison needs to be removed! And I think Divya has realised that Tapu is not completely responsible for her state and she must be blaming herself also! GOOD!
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
madam its ur POV tht money cant make happy but not ur baby. she is very happy now and feeling very proud of herself. thts wht she wanted to prove. and as concern to the credit card, Jogi told in the context, whn dump Divya was worring where her lovely daughter will live and so on. credit card statement show only tht she is enjoying life. so u tell these to ur baby tht money is not everything and not to us. we understand it verywell.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

I m amazed the way two fan-grps r getting into each other's throat and fighting for few fictional characters which don't even exist in real life..seriously all the members in this thread should b ashamed of the kind of language which is used here just because you want to get the upper hand in your favourite character's support๐Ÿ˜•...

And also the reports which mods r getting clearly shows how the forum is divided into 2 grps now ..one grp only reporting against Tapasya fans and ignoring their own faults while the other grp reporting against Ichha fans and ignoring their own mistakes..woww...members think we mods r fools and we won't find out that both the parties r guilty in this case...Why every fan grp is expecting the mods here to take action against their opposite camp when they themselves r also at fault..tell me ??..

And even the topic starter has made a mistake with the topic title..instead of "Actor" ..it should hv been "Character"...then mayb the topic would hv been fine...

But anyways its already ruined with too many personal attacks ...Action will b taken against all those who r guilty whethey r being reported or not...Mods will scan the entire topic and whoever is found guilty of starting any fight in this thread will b given a direct raise in their warning meter as this is not the first time such situation is arising in this forum/..

**Topic closed
Uttaran dev team