Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Winners Pg 66 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 145

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _panna_

Pri superb answers.....

Guys have you seen latest TB article abt Nach Baliye5.....jay n mahi and there's another jodi...lol

yeah panna, so manny borin jodis! NB have lost its touch! the oly NB i loved was NB3 with rakhiROFL some of the best dances were shown then dn u think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Winners Pg 66 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya..

Pri superb answers.....

Guys have you seen latest TB article abt Nach Baliye5.....jay n mahi and there's another jodi...lol

yeah panna, so manny borin jodis! NB have lost its touch! the oly NB i loved was NB3 with rakhiROFL some of the best dances were shown then dn u think?

ROFLagree twinooo.... boring jodis and messed up relationship equationsOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL thanks to the media linking them allROFL

@ twinoo.... since I started this game I don't get to sit on the hot seatBlushing... one of those privilegesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

Pri superb answers.....

ROFLagree twinooo.... boring jodis and messed up relationship equationsOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL thanks to the media linking them allROFL

@ twinoo.... since I started this game I don't get to sit on the hot seatBlushing... one of those privilegesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

oh rele?? wel thats soo UNFAIR! i think i shud start a strike about this!WinkROFL

everyone say wit me! "WE WANT BONA ON HOT-SEAT"LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaksonu_sagarikaAsmi2013Prachi..OptimisticEyesbones88

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Pri superb answers.....

</div>

<div>

yeah panna, so manny borin jodis! NB have lost its touch! the oly NB i loved was NB3 with rakhiROFLsome of the best dances were shown then dn u think?

rakhi LOL yeah she was gud dancer.... agree back then there were best dancers shown.......
Only jodi I like from this list is jay n mahi and rest boring...... bt siya I'm still gonna watch this NB lol for one particular jodi..lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013Delena-cious

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
WE WANT BONA ON HOT-SEAT

Bona I agree with siya You have to take part in POTW....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-ciousbones88

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Pri superb answers.....

</div>

<div>

yeah panna, so manny borin jodis! NB have lost its touch! the oly NB i loved was NB3 with rakhiROFLsome of the best dances were shown then dn u think?

rakhi LOL yeah she was gud dancer.... agree back then there were best dancers shown.......
Only jodi I like from this list is jay n mahi and rest boring...... bt siya I'm still gonna watch this NB lol for one particular jodi..lol..

ROFL  ROFL  wen I saw d list of d probables of  NB5 I was lyk Oh God dis season of NB is also going to b a flop LOL LOL I m going to watch it 4 JaHi if at all dey think to come to dis flop season n again dis season hv sum odd jodis I bet wont survive till d season ends Wink LOL not jst d ones we r talking abt Wink but sum other as well LOL

Siys u told d rite thing we want Bonu in d hot seat n u too darling jst wait wen u r d Pari I won't let u go dat easily Wink LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diyakAsmi2013Delena-ciousbones88

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked  Pri! wat are u sayin??!!! ME ON THE HOT SEAT?! paagal hain kya!LOL no thank you very much but i declineLOL hot seats are not rele for me! i prefer grilin than gettin grilledWink

Cutie_Pri

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Don't worry pri if we need to tie up siya and bona to the hot seat then we will do that.lol..bt they definitely will be grill...hehehe....no escape.lol.

bones88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top