Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Winners Pg 66 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 145

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Siya your questions are just too much..............btw where is pri????????LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Winners Pg 66 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Hey asmi! hw r u dearie? my Q's are too much??! *gasps*Shocked but its ONLY 50!LOL arre without grillin we cant call it a hot seat yaar!
asmi tell wats new wit u?! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Asmi di I m here Hug   Hug   Hug

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dis seat is indeed hotttttttt Wink LOL LOL
Siya only 50 questions Embarrassed LOL
Panna n Sonu u both r no less devils Wink
Well I m coming wid my answers nw  Evil Smile LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaksonu_sagarikaAsmi2013Prachi..OptimisticEyesDelena-cious

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _panna_

Pari Of The Week Pri!

1.Which one of these serials you wish panchi was lead.

a.Tere Liye- Tani I luved d show wen dey wer young now I don't watch it much But Chi woul be gud as Tani, but we hv already seen her in an high voltage drama wid lot of rona dhona so may be not

b.Sangani-gauri or pihu  as much I wu luv to see Iqbal wid Chi I personally don't lyk dis show so no

c.Baat hamari pakki hai-Saachi Thumbs Up Itz a Romantic comedy wid no major rona dhona n I luv d name Saachi Wink LOL plus Chi has an awesome chemistry wid Barun. I wud luv to see her in lite hearted Romantic serials doing all nok jhoks wid Barun

d.Other.
Any new Romantic show will do 4 me Embarrassed Big smile

2.Which of these reality shows you want panchi to participate and why?

a.Fear Factor.
Thumbs Up I really want our sweet delicate Chi facing all Khatras n emerging as a winner. Dieing to see her daring wild side Wink Embarrassed. N We hv seen her in dance shows so it will b different
Embarrassed
b.Jhalak dekhla ja.

c.Zara nachke dekha.
d.other.

3.Name one male actor you want to see panchi next pair up with?(beside sha)
Der r Four Embarrassed Embarrassed
Igbal Khan: Luv 2 see dem 2gether Chi is all feminine in it will complement Iqbal Macho-ness n he is sporting a slight stubble too Wink n both r so gud luking Embarrassed .
Rajeev K : Ever scince I hv seen dos siggies I m dieing to see dem well she was amazing wid his onscreen bro so She will I guess She will create magic wid dis brother too Wink
Gurmeet: His character in Geet reminds me of Milind n wer ever ders Milind Chi has to b der   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Barun : coz dey hv awesome chemistry in dos 1 mins ads so I think if dey come in a serial den dey wud create magic Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90diyaksonu_sagarikaAsmi2013Prachi..OptimisticEyes

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
pri my turn..
1. what would be your reaction if you get  chance to meet chi?
2.which song rings to your mind when you see chi?
3. chi has done alot of rona dhona and she has also been a part of youth show and also she has done a dance reality based show and she says she is not much interested in reality shows.... how do you want her to be back?
4. any movie in which you think that chi is the best for it?
5. imagine a situation wen you and chi fell for a same guy??Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu_sagarikanandu90diyakAsmi2013OptimisticEyes

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Originally posted by _panna_

Pari Of The Week Pri!

1.Which one of these serials you wish panchi was lead.

a.Tere Liye- Tani <font color="#0000ff">I luved d show wen dey wer young now I don't watch it much But Chi woul be gud as Tani, but we hv already seen her in an high voltage drama wid lot of rona dhona so may be not

b.Sangani-gauri or pihu <font color="#0000ff">as much I wu luv to see Iqbal wid Chi I personally don't lyk dis show so no </font>

c.Baat hamari pakki hai-Saachi Thumbs Up <font color="#0000ff">Itz a Romantic comedy wid no major rona dhona n I luv d name Saachi Wink LOL plus Chi has an awesome chemistry wid Barun. I wud luv to see her in lite hearted Romantic serials doing all nok jhoks wid Barun </font>

d.Other.</font> <font color="#0000ff">Any new Romantic show will do 4 me Embarrassed Big smile
</font>

2.Which of these reality shows you want panchi to participate and why?

a.Fear Factor.
Thumbs Up <font color="#0000ff">I really want our sweet delicate Chi facing all Khatras n emerging as a winner. Dieing to see her daring wild side </font>Wink Embarrassed. <font color="#0000ff">N We hv seen her in dance shows so it will b different </font>
Embarrassed
b.Jhalak dekhla ja.

c.Zara nachke dekha.
d.other.

3.Name one male actor you want to see panchi next pair up with?(beside sha)
<font color="#0000ff">Der r Four Embarrassed Embarrassed
Igbal Khan: Luv 2 see dem 2gether Chi is all feminine in it will complement Iqbal Macho-ness n he is sporting a slight stubble too Wink n both r so gud luking Embarrassed .
Rajeev K : Ever scince I hv seen dos siggies I m dieing to see dem well she was amazing wid his onscreen bro so She will I guess She will create magic wid dis brother too Wink
Gurmeet: His character in Geet reminds me of Milind n wer ever ders Milind Chi has to b der Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Barun : coz dey hv awesome chemistry in dos 1 mins ads so I think if dey come in a serial den dey wud create magic Big smile
</font>

Pri Hug brilliant answers hun Clap Star

hot seat looking very hot.... Gud luck hun!

sonu_sagarika

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya..

Hey asmi! hw r u dearie? my Q's are too much??! *gasps*Shocked but its ONLY 50!LOL arre without grillin we cant call it a hot seat yaar!
absolutely right......its only 50LOL
nothing new......what abt u? u were gayab for so maaaaaaaany days?????????

Delena-cious

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya..

twinooooo ur 50 questionsssssssssShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked u haven't changed... the queen of drillingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013Prachi..Delena-cious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top