Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Winners Pg 66 (Page 3)

OptimisticEyes IF-Sizzlerz
OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Congratulation Panchians Party Party

@ BonaHugHug PFC looking amazing Big smile
you done brilliant work.....thank you..

@ PriHugCongrats sweetie for PARI OF THE WEEK!.....be ready to be grill hunEvil Smile LOL I'll be posting my questions soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013Cutie_PriDelena-ciousbones88

Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
pri wait till tomorrow i'll be back with my potli of questions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

The New Pari of the week is.......................................................Wink

Crazy4Michi aka our PriEmbarrassedHug

Thank U 
Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug
Well I didn't expected dis but totally loving it LOL LOL LOL

Three qualities that you love about Panchi..........
I luv every thing abt her Embarrassed.But top 3 things wud be

* Her Innocence
which reflects in her face, eyes,  smile, wen she speaks...  n in everything she does
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.She has des child like innocence which is so different frm other actresses n makes her stand out Embarrassed .
* Her Simplicity n Grace
  She is so simple n yet so graceful in whatever she does be it her interviews events r shows She is always simple yet so elegant n carries herself so gracefully maintaining her dignity n   widout any starry attitude unlike other wannabe stars .
*Last but nt d least her Smile Embarrassed Big smile She is a total beauty but I simply adore her cute smile it is beautiful n totally  mesmerizing.
Her smile comes frm deep within her soul n reflects in her eyes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  
She has dat spark which instantly attracts,she grows on u n makes u want to watch her nonstop
Oh God I m talking lyk a guy who has a huge crush on her LOL LOL LOL no doubt my sisters r questioning my preferences Embarrassed Embarrassed  LOL LOL LOL

You would like Panchi to feature in Twlight, Friends or Seinfield and as which character......
Twilight
  Hmmm......Geek   Well  I Don't want my Chi to be straggled bet'n Vampires n werewolves  She already hv a crazy Khiladi cum caveman to handle n  keep a leash on Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed

Friends(My all time FavHeart) Thumbs Up  I want to see her as Monicagiving orders, bossing around screaming n being d leader  it will be fun to see her as an
obsessive - compulsive and competitive nature person sumthing she has never played b4.
Well watching her sing out of tune songs n being totally crazy lyk Phoebe will b fun tooLOL LOL. She wud be perfect as Rachel being a total fashionista  but I wud luv to see her as Monica coz it will b sumthing new 4 us to watch her in at type of role Embarrassed.

Seinfield my fav charater is
Kramer I watch it 4 him only Embarrassed LOL n don't think Chi wud b rite 4 d role Embarrassed but wud luv to see Chi doing dos dance moves as Elaine LOL

Your Favourite Panchi Advertisement and why.............
Well ders two Embarrassed Embarrassed D Ford Figo coz she is luking awesome as all ways n also in all d 3 part she has done amazing job she idn't hv any lines but hv to speak wid her xpressions sum thing even big actors can't do properly n she did a gr8 job Clap Clap(n also coz of her costar Embarrassed)

Coke ad
luv her in d modern avatar n I was only interested to watch her n not d amazing  Aamir. 4 me she was completely at par or equal wid Aamir wer acting was concerned luv her in d ad Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

Your Favorite CharacterWink

Ananya

StarPrachiStar  Thumbs Up
Prachi any day coz it was Panchi as Prachi which hooked n booked me to d show. Really adored her as Prachi n der started mine Kayamath fever followed by my other major Manias Embarrassed LOL . I was not a regular viewer of KMHZ although luved Chi in it but wid Kayamath my luv 4 her reached new height Embarrassed.
LOLzz LOL LOL here I go again speaking lyk a true lover Embarrassed LOL. I hope u actually understand wat I mean't n not misunderstand lyk my sisters Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sonu

These are my questions... but panchians now its ur turn to drill the pari on the hot seat for a week.... will be back with a new pari next weekWink

Yup I m ready now bring it on Panchians Evil Smile LOL

Edited by crazy4_michi - 17 September 2010 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90diyakAsmi2013Delena-ciousOptimisticEyes

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@ Nandu Siya Nikki Panna n Prachi Thanx  LOL LOL
n I will be waiting 4 ur questions Evil Smile LOL

OptimisticEyes

Rania.r Senior Member
Rania.r
Rania.r

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Originally posted by bones88

The New Pari of the week is.......................................................Wink

Crazy4Michi aka our PriEmbarrassedHug

Thank U
Hug Hug Hug Hug
Well I didn't expected dis but totally loving it LOL LOL LOL

Three qualities that you love about Panchi..........
I luv every thing abt her Embarrassed.But top 3 things wud be

* Her Innocence
which reflects in her face, eyes, smile, wen she speaks... n in everything she does
Day DreamingDay Dreaming.She has des child like innocence which is so different frm other actresses n makes her stand out Embarrassed .
* Her Simplicity n Grace
She is so simple n yet so graceful in whatever she does be it her interviews events r shows She is always simple yet so elegant n carries herself so gracefully maintaining her dignity n widout any starry attitude unlike other wannabe stars .
*Last but nt d least her Smile Embarrassed Big smile She is a total beauty but I simply adore her cute smile it is beautiful n totally mesmerizing.
Her smile comes frm deep within her soul n reflects in her eyes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
She has dat spark which instantly attracts,she grows on u n makes u want to watch her nonstop
Oh God I m talking lyk a guy who has a huge crush on her LOL LOL LOL no doubt my sisters r questioning my preferencesLOL

You would like Panchi to feature in Twlight, Friends or Seinfield and as which character......
Twilight
Hmmm......Geek Well I Don't want my Chi to be straggled bet'n Vampires n werewolves She already hv a crazy Khiladi cum caveman to handle n keep a leash on Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed

Friends(My all time FavHeart) Thumbs Up I want to see her as Monicagiving orders, bossing around screaming n being d leader it will be fun to see her as an
obsessive - compulsive and competitive nature person sumthing she has never played b4 well watching her sing out of tune songs n being totally crazy lyk Phoebe LOL LOL. She wud be perfect as Rachel being a total fashionista but I wud luv to see her as Monica coz it will b sumthing new 4 us to watch her in at type of role Embarrassed.
Seinfield my fav charater is
Kramer I watch it 4 him onlyEmbarrassed LOL n don't think Chi wud b rite 4 d role Embarrassed but wud luv to see Chi doing dos dance moves as Elaine LOL

Your Favourite Panchi Advertisement and why.............
Well ders two Embarrassed Embarrassed D Ford Figo coz she is luking awesome as all ways n also in all d 3 part she has done amazing job she idn't hv any lines but hv to speak wid her xpressions sum thing even big actors can't do properly n she did a gr8 job Clap Clap(n also coz of her costar Embarrassed)
Coke ad luv her in d modern avatar n I was only interested to watch her n not d amazing Aamir. 4 me she was completely at par or equal wid Aamir wer acting was concerned luv her in d ad Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

Your Favorite CharacterWink

Ananya

StarPrachiStar Thumbs Up
Prachi any day coz it was Panchi as Prachi which hooked n booked me to d show. Really adored her as Prachi n der started mine Kayamath fever followed by my other major Manias Embarrassed LOL . I was not a regular viewer of KMHZ although luved Chi in it but wid Kayamath my luv 4 her reached new height Embarrassed.
LOLzz LOL LOL here I go again speaking lyk a true lover Embarrassed LOL. I hope u actually understand wat I mean't n not misunderstand lyk my sisters Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sonu

These are my questions... but panchians now its ur turn to drill the pari on the hot seat for a week.... will be back with a new pari next weekWink

Yup I m ready now bring it on Panchians Evil Smile LOL

to gud

Cutie_Pri

sonu_sagarika Senior Member
sonu_sagarika
sonu_sagarika

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
omg..PARI... u rockd yaar...well done Thumbs Up.. u hve gvn d explntns so beautifullyHug...be der on d hot seat yaar..u fits  perfect  der
yaar we can't misunderstnd u..coz  we all r sailing in d same boat...LOL

Cutie_Pri

OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
WELL DONE!

Fantastic answers Pri Thumbs Up Clap luv all ur answers....

Cutie_Pri

OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Pari Of The Week Pri!

1.Which one of these serials you wish panchi was lead.
a.Tere Liye- Tani
b.Sangani-gauri or pihu
c.Baat hamari pakki hai-Saachi
d.Other.

2.Which of these reality shows you want panchi to participate and why?
a.Fear Factor.
b.Jhalak dekhla ja.
c.Zara nachke dekha.
d.other.

3.Name one male actor you want to see panchi next pair up with?(beside sha)

Edited by _panna_ - 17 September 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu_sagarikaCutie_Pri

Go to top