Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Taani and her Dialogues just my Day yesterday and More over worth watching Scene in the whole Episode. I loved APK's action . Thought of putting Her Dialogues In DetailEmbarrassed

Here You Go GuysEmbarrassed

" Kyun Kiya Onu, Kya Mila Aisa Karke . Kya Samajtha Tu Mujhe , Koi Kilona Hoon Kisi ke bhi Gale mein Bandhega Toh Chup Chap Band jaunghi. Tere Maan Mein joh Guilt Hain uska Badla Tu Mujhe se Kyun Nikhal raha hain . Tune Mujhe Mana Kardiya, Mujhe Reject Kardiya . Toh Yeh Soocha Tani ke Liye ladka Le aatha Hun. Gudhi Kho Naya Gudda Dedethe hain. Hain na ? Sharam Nahi aayi Onu . Yeh Karthe Hue ?. Mere Emotions Ke saath Khelthe Hue tune Ek Baar bhi Nahi Soocha ? Tujhe Kisi ladki se pyaar Hogaya toh isme Meri Kya Galthi hain. Ja Karlena Usse Shaadi . Meri Shaadi ke Peeche Kyun pada Hain ?

Kyun Nahi Jeene Detha Mujhe ? Haan ? Yeh Hak maine Tujhe Kabhi nahi Diya Ki tu Meri Zindagi mein Dakal Do aur meri Zindagi ke Liye Faisla le . Mein Apni Zindagi Khud Jee Sakthi hoon. Khud Faisle Le Sakthi Hoon. Ladka Bhi khud doond sakthi Hoon aur waqt aane par akele bhi reh sakthi Hoon Onu. Aaaj Tune Jo kuch bhi kiya Hain Na Onu woh meri bardaasht Shakti se bahar hain . Aaaj tak tu jo bhi kartha aaya mein Chup chap bardaasht karti rahi. Yeh Soochthi Rahi ki Tu khush hain toh mein bhi khush hoon. Par aaj tune Saari hade par kardiya Onu

Ek Baar bhi nahi soocha ki mein jis insaan se pyaar karthi hoon wahi insaan mere liye ladka doond raha hain toh mere Dil par kya Beethegi. Tujhe Taras bhi nahi aaya Mujhpe. Maazak banake Rakh diya mera. Itni badi kya Galthi Kardithi maine ? "

Anurag - " Tune hi kaha tha na .. Laboni Maa teri shaadi kho lekhar pareshaan hain. Mein sirf unki Madad karne ke Khoshish karraha Hoon. Tere Liye Perfect Match Doond neki Khoshish Karraha Hoon "

Taani - " Accha Toh Ek Baat Batha . Perfect Match ki Defination kya hain Tere Liye "

Anurag - " Ek Aisa Insaan jo tujhe Pyaar kare . Tujhe Khush Rakhe . Tera Dyaan rakhe"

Taani - " Bas itna Hi . Tujhe Mein batati Hoon Perfect Match Kise Kehthe hain. Mein kaise Ladkhe Ke Saath Khush Rahunghi . Onurag Mein Uss ladke Ke saath Khush rahunghi Jo Mujhe Dukhi Dekhkar Tadap Uthe. Jo mujhe Hastha Hua Dekhkar Khud bhi kil uthe. Jiske Haar pe mein agar Bet Lagao aur usse Burra na lage. Jisko mein 60, 70 , 99 Kgs Kuch bhi Kehkar Bulao . Uss par Mera Hak ho . Jo mere Dil mein aane Ke baad . Uske Tukde Na Kare. Bol Doond saktha hain aisa Ladka Mere Liye . Chup Kyun hain Boltha Kyun nahi. Nahi hain na Toh band kar apna Yeh Drama aur mujhe Jeene de Onu . Mein aur bardaasht nahi karsakthi . Bardaasht karne Ke liye bhi ek seema hain Onu."

Wonderful and amazing Dialgues and Convo Between Onu and Taani. HC and APK were so brilliant Yesterday. The way Onu silently listening her words and his guilt killing inside him was perfectly portrayed by Harshad. APK was just awesome and nicely fitted in the place of Taani and the way she blasted at him and made him understand that she loves only him and cant marry/Love anyone was Fantastically portrayed by Anupriya. Rocking scene and Fantabulous DialoguesClap

Edited by -Taanu- - 17 September 2010 at 12:22am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

taanu17chandni95skamaniruby20geet261suryavni-Riyal-rose-girlShaily.chaha_khanPurpleRainram92SheVi4lifeChand_NiEvashPrachi..khajjumoonlight08IndigoBlues-Mink-Soaps1sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taani's Fabulous Dialogues in Detail !" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
the dialouges of taani were just excellent
anupriya enacted perfectly to each n every word
she just so good in giving balanced expressions Clap
great guns to anupriya ClapClap
i liked yesterdays episode only n only becaz of anupriyas superb & natural acting !!! otherwise the episode was very disgusting !!OuchSleepy

Edited by sita11 - 17 September 2010 at 12:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Anu13-Chand_Ni

bhagii10

bhagii10

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
she just makes my heart melt with her dioulges. i liked the dioulges

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-sita11

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Thank God you made a post without being mad at my poor Onu ROFL

Yea loved Taani yesterday ... what i liked was though she was blasting him, she did not do it the typical BT heroine way Party

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 September 2010 at 12:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Ramya-Chand_Niram92SheVi4life-Anu13-IndigoBlues

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
^^ Tu bhi na Nadia kya Har baar i will scold my OnuAngry . Btw what to do he is such a Cute Duffer zyada der tak Naraz nahi reksakthi mein Day Dreaming
Kaha na Phle Thesis Likho about Anurag then i will stop my ranting on him thats for sure ROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I so badly want to write it for weeks now ... but two things are stopping me 1) Work is getting a bit hectic and by the time i reach home am too tired mentally to write a thesis ROFL 2) Onu is too damn confusing, he makes me change my mind every day ROFLROFL But this weekend will try my best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20-Anu13-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i just loved the whole speech of taani given to that duffer anurag.....

how dare...he wanted to find a perfect match for his wife....while doing this he doesn't feel ashamed of it....

taani was right.....he wants to be guilt free....thats why did such shameless thing.....

i prefer taani to stay alone rather than marrying some other men....seeing this duffer now i don't even want taani to stay with him too....

why anu why...why are you hurting yourself as well as taani...please bring back your brains.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95suryavniram92-Anu13-

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
innit anupriya was fantastic shes really improving and harshad was brilliant as well so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.