Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shriya_naksh

dii sneha pehle shayad wrong nai thi par aaj k epi ko dekhe to she totalyy wrong.. m saying dat she fall in luv is nt wrong cz at dat tym she didnt no abt his marriage.. ab agar use pata chal gaya to she is wrong cz naitik ne use kaha hi nai ki he lyk her..

Haan shri...ab i got ur point... 😊

Now shez totally wrong ...😡
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shikz,
U've Reallie Cum Up Wid A BRILLIANT DOTW!!!
Lovely Idea!! & Great Post..
Acc. 2 Me, No, 2day ny woman cnt trust his husband blindli!! itz reallie important 2 have trust and faith on ur husband but nt too much dat even if he commits any wrong thing den too u don say nythng 2 him!!
But ya.. at oda pt. he's ur husband so trust is d most imp. ingredient fr d recipe f marriage!! but in d case of YRKKH.. itz a different thng! Naitik & Akshara share a very loving, caring & close bond!! & When even Naitik is telling Akshara everythng abt Sneha 2 her, she still is overreacting!! & bcomez sad afta listening her name.. i'm reallie upset wid Akshara!! even she knwz hw deepli Naitik lovz him n still iz doin all dis stuff!! but ya even Naitik had made her realise at one tym dat he goez out wid Sneha n all.. but nw d matter shud b sorted out wid full care!! Sneha knwz bout deir relation, soo she shud get out f deir life!!!!! coz even if she wantz naitik 2 love him itz impossible! coz he's MARRIED!! & nor'll it eva happen.. coz NaKsh is the most closest bond.. & ny misunderstanding can neva set their wayz apart!!!!❤️
tht were ma viewz, wht bout u all?
ANJALI
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sheronia

Honesty is the best policy – whether at
work or at love – but it takes more than honesty to develop and nurture
trust in your spouse. You need to combine honesty with
open-mindedness.

what I personally think is never lose your trust on a person you are in love .If you have doubts about certain things always talk about them with your partner ..

Misunderstanding increase hoti hay tabhi Trust khatam hota hay ...
And when that trust is broken for one reason or another,
get back on your feet and take another shot at it. Moving targets are
the hardest, but definitely worth the effort.

In naitik akshi case akshi lacks communications skills .Woh versha say apni problems discuss to karlay tee hay but naitik say kabhi nahi kehti...

Jab sneha ka track start howa tab akshara nay Naitik ko time diya ...

One should always give extra attention to their spouse . Disscus everything..

And always trust what your spouse says ...

👏 very well said..

each case is different....a few months back, they showed varsha getting jealous of shaurya and lavanya..she reacted in the same fashion in which akshara did currently..but there was a difference...shaurya actually started developing feelings for the other girl...it can be termed as infatuation or liking or sometimes we appreciate some qualities in some person too much..varsha got offended and wanted to leave the house..at that moment, akshara stopped her and explained her that shaurya has apologized and when a person feels tht he's guilty then he should be forgiven !

now when akshara faced similar problem, she got furious and asked naitik directly (which was a good move) but if she'd known that naitik really fell in love with sneha , will she be able to forgive & forget and move on? it's easy to give suggestions to others u c...

i'm glad naitik made sure that akshara knows everything about sneha (after the initial jealousy round) BUT akshara is still in a doubt..that's why she gets upset when sneha's name come...may be she has a hint that sneha has fallen in love with naitik...but what's there to worry? i dun get that...she shouldn't have left the office that day when she saw naitik n sneha together..she should have confronted sneha then and there...a day before she's telling naitik that she wants to meet sneha and when she got a chance she did not..it didn't make sense..

rajshri spying on naitik was the most foolish thing to do...she should have talked directly to akshara and told her that she saw sneha and naitik together..it was upto akshara to ask naitik for the explanation...rajshri should have cautioned her that's it....now what did she achieve ?? bhola saw sneha and naitik together and draw his own conclusions ! if he's giving paycheck to sneha, he thought he's giving love letter ! 🤢 this stupidity of rajshri wud have caused a lot of damage to akshara and naitik's relation bec. MU would have grown ten times more if akshara believed rajshri and bhola...also, after marriage, there should be a limit to interference of maayka ppl..she's worried for her daughter but her daughter is grown up adult, she's intelligent and she can take her decisions..she can handle her life well..parents must have that much trust in their children..

as for blind trust, that should not be there (it's difficult NOT to have blind faith when ur in love..trust me)...one should know where to draw the line..keep ur eyes n ears and communication lines open....it's a very complicated problem ......where therez love, therez trust but therez an insecurity also....i think the best possible solution to this problem is to confront ur spouse if u think that ur in a doubt, instead of spying on him and jumping at ur own conclusions......

Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

<div align="center"><font color="#666666" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hello & Welcome to our all new Discussion of the Week (DOTW)
17/09 to 23/09

For this week, we saw Sneha fallin in love with Naitik😲. Not knowing that Naitik is Happily Married😃. Naitik loves his Wife very much ❤️& he is not aware of the fact that Sneha likes him. This creates a Misunderstanding between the Couple😕. But since Akshara had Trust & Faith in his Husband 👏she overcame all the thoughts she had in her mind, ignored all the incidences she came across.😭 Even thou her Mother Rajshri suspected him for the same & Bhola was asked to do the Spy thing😎. Was Rajshri Correct ? May be she was because she was too worried for her Daughter's Married Life..may be she wasn't beacuse Naitik is her Son-in-Law !! there can be different views & discussions for this Topic. But the Overall thing we can see here is "Should we blindly trust our Spouse ?"⭐️ or "We should be alert enough so as to prevent the mishappening from taking place in our life ?"🤢

What will you do, if ever the same situation is kept infront of you & you will be asked to take the decision, what to do & what you shouldn't ??😃

So, give it a thought & let us know...!!😉

Well, as far as i feel Nothing can be as heart-breaking💔 as coming across the fact that our soul mate is up to something you never
imagined is taking place ' cheating on us by having an extramarital
affair😭. Although this is nothing unusual; we keep hearing everyday about
a cheating husband/wife here & there😡, but to have blind
trust that your spouse is too loving and faithful and can never do
anything wrong is making a fool out of ourselves😕. As scary and hurting it may
sound it is probable that your spouse could be interested in somebody
else for unknown reasons😲😲. what would you do as a Wife/Husband if you ever get the faintest of suspicion about your
spouse's behavior ???😊

Common answer it....!!😃

Enjoy & have a gr8 time....!!😎
This DOTW will be active till 23rd September '10 & a new DOTW will be there on 24th Sept. '10
</font></div>

we see a lot of cases of EMA in Bollywood...yest. i was watching Dynasty on Zoom n they said tht Aamir's wife Reena caught him and Kiran rao together and decided to divorce him...before that Aamir was linked up with a lot of girls....dun know the truth behind these link ups but ultimately a person cannot be fooled throughout his life....

i feel that if the husband or wife have EMA, it can never be hidden..it'll show up in his behavior ...if u know that ur spouse is cheating on you , what can you do? except leaving him alone with his likes...you cannot force anybody to love you...or can u stop someone from falling in love? i can't generalize the reaction here..to each his own...

Sneha is mad and so is her cousin Mitali...naitik never gave any indication to her that he likes her..he always appreciated her work not her...now i feel therez no further story over here bec. now sneha knows abt naitik's marital status and allz well b/w naksh....now if naitik tells akshara or sneha tht he wanted akshara's attention, even that'll be of use...aisa kuch hua hi nahi ke there should be any MU....Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
WELL said charu and sheronia and i really  like theway u told about the trust and lovebetween  the couple.
 really i want akshara to trust naitik  and he is ready to clear all her doubts about sneha. that night at hotel dur ing rashmi birthday he want to tell akshi everything the phone from rashmi  spoiled everything. y akshi didn't  ask what was that?  u know i feel there is no connectivity in this story. aadha adoora chod dethe hain.
 really i don't know what is going to happen on monday? what will be akshi"reaction. what will be gay3 and first ST raction  after seeing naitik photo in sneha's house. i think next it is going to be very serious epiosodes in  yeh  rishta. hope get end so soon .
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
^^awesome replies Charu... n u bein married cn undrstnd ths better thn the Single ones !! n yes.. i do belive tht Having Trust is the most imp thin when you love someone.. as the sayin goes.. Trust is the most imp ingredient of a Happy marriage.... but also.. we cnt deny hving Blind Faith in ur spouse may sometimes lead to Distarous Situations in Lifes !! Its' better to be Alert, keepin in mind the limitations n the "Daayra" of our Relationship !!
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

charu di and shikha di , Awesome views... 😃

trust in marriage or trust in friendship ....once broken, then its very hard to gain tht  back....i just hope ther's no MU again....wonder how Akshara will react after cuming to know Sneha loves Naitik
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

charu di and shikha di , Awesome views... 😃

trust in marriage or trust in friendship ....once broken, then its very hard to gain tht  back....i just hope ther's no MU again....wonder how Akshara will react after cuming to know Sneha loves Naitik

thnk u thnk u... lolz

bt yes..evn m lukin frwd to ths situation,bt also.. Naitik is not to be blamed for this..cos he is loyal to his Wify

JAYA_09 thumbnail
 please i liked all of ur views and i also want  akshara to trust and support naitik and clear all her misunderstanding with him. i want to see akshara  show maturity in their relation ship. crying and is not the solution. she should not discuss this  matter with varsha. if she has any doubt she should talk to naitik and finda solution. do u think mohit will help in this matter. becoz he knows y naitik did all these thing?i want naksh should be happy always.
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welll said charu di nd shika nd yea naitk is nt to be blamed bt ryt nw scc to me sneha shud nt go nd meet naitik as mithali said nd on other hand sneha mum is gonna shw shankari tai naitik photo god knws wts gonno happen