Sensational South

Nayantara PrabhuDeva marriage: New Article on pg5! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I definetly hope Nayan wasnt insired by JWM!!! Seriously, falling in love is nothing wrong...expressing it nothing wrong...but doing it by breaking a big family is disgusting.....if nayan and prabhu know being love, it shud b being together.....they should also know love is sacrifice too...common....wat abt his wife who held on to him ALL dese years....raising his kids....being his support...love him even now and being confident tht he will never ever leave her. I read a latest interview in Kumudam i guess...Nayan probably got pissed at Prabhu since he came with his wife for some big occassion. And she has cum to kerala since she angry wid him....and he is hell bent on convincing her...

I just dont get these 2 ppl and their so called love feelings....Prabhu just had a baby i guess..must b barely an yr or 2...how can he even THINK like this!!! My respect for him went down the drain all along....Not to forget, Nayan has fallen in love ONLY after he is all wealthy and full of fame....That gurl , who is his wife, married him when he was barely a side dancer...

Anyone seen the film of sarath kumar and roja....i dont remember its name...But Prabhu has a dance in it, where in he is a worker at same place as sarath...the wood choppers or sth...there's a song then, and his wife was one of the back dancers then. I cant believe he is putting such an act after all the love she gave him.

Sorry, if i ranted too much LOL its just, i dont like ppl killing culture in the name of love!!! which doesnt even seem like a proper pure love!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nayantara PrabhuDeva marriage: New Article on pg5! (Page 4)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
New Article in indiaGlitz...

Prabhu Deva's wife files case against Nayantara
IndiaGlitz [Monday, October 04, 2010]

Latha aka Ramalath, wife of Prabhu Deva, today filed a petition with a family court in Chennai seeking to direct Prabhu Deva to live with her. She also alleged in her plea that Prabhu Deva has not been taking care of the family after he allegedly fell in love with Nayantara.

Latha stated in the plea that she got married to Prabhu Deva on 8 September, 1995 as per Hindu traditions and they had three sons. One of their sons passed away due to cancer recently.

Latha alleged that she found a sea change in her husband's attitude towards her and their sons after he started directing the movie 'Villu'.

"There were rumours that he fell in love with actress Nayantara, who was part of the movie. My well wishers too informed me about their relationship.

Recently a website carried my husband's interview in which he was quoted as saying that he would marry Nayantara soon." Stating that Prabhu Deva had stopped coming to the house and neglecting their children, she urged the court to direct Prabhu Deva to live with her.

Latha further stated in her petition that Nayantara has been spreading rumours that she had offered her (Latha) Rs 3.85 crore and jewels to divorce Prabhu Deva and agree for their marriage. It has affected me a lot, she said.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-nandini27_SK_supercool3x.sunayna.xMP_Radhaammoosisomerskavya.b

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I honestly feel bad for Latha and the kids Broken Heart!

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Agreed ^
But no one really knows whats happening so its hard to decide..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Ah damn! That's extremely sad. Why can't he just put a proper close to the issues before getting on with his life? Sigh I reallyyy pity Latha.. Unhappy

MP_Radha

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
If latha was financially stable and had some work in hand, like Prakash Raj's Wife( who is bak in action into films), i would say she definetly doesnt deserve a guy like Prabhu!!! I mean, this is modern world, and why always men do the wrong and women sit and watch and tolerate.....the best slap she can give back is divorce him, live a life wid her kids and wen prabhu wil get bored of new love life, she can simply show him d doors...he so doesnt deserve a woman like latha....i just hope she gets some financial stability like some work!!!

Never though Prabhu and Nayan are such pathetic people, playing with 3 lives!!! I am disgusted....

MP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I think ramlath was a dancer in sundaram master's (Prabhu's dad) group....Very difficult to go back to that line again.....
And they both married in  chupke chupke style that  time and same situation hitting ramlath now......poor lady....

nayan or prabhu or ramlath....padicha muttals..
Kids dhaan paavam....

Nayanthara offered 3.5 cr worth jewels to divorce Prabhudeva??....Oh....Today's marraige rate is 3.5 croes aa??Very cheap....

MP_Radha

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

I don't know the whole story so i can't really say anything but I can say that she's doing a bad thing by forcing him to live with her. He already loves someone else so I don't see the point of coming back into the house. What? she's just going to forgive and forget or something? That shows the weakness of women, they just sit back and tolerate everything for no reason. He left you, now you move on and forget, not live with him in the same house and hurt yourself everyday even after knowing that he doesn't care for you. Give him a freakin' divorce and show him what he deserves.

If she wants him back for the kids, then that's a while different story but forcing him back home via court order is kind of pathetic.

I never thought Prabhudeva was this kind of a guy..but hey! who am I to judge?

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.