Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Main Picture Thing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pink_lillies

pink_lillies

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
why the hell is raashi's picture on the main screen picture thing for the show?! that constipated looking gopi is the main one; her picture should be there instead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jkamranmaaneetfantaral83

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Picture Thing" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
We all don't like Rashi for what she does. However, the story is about both the girls. Rashi is a negative character right now.....but she has shades of grey in her. Nevertheless, Gopi doesn't need her picture up on the main homepage of SNS to prove her importance. She is already very important on this forum. However, I do agree that why is it ONLY Rashi's picture, it should be both as the story is about both sisters.

Edited by taral83 - 16 September 2010 at 8:48pm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I'l try to get it change.

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink_lillies

why the hell is raashi's picture on the main screen picture thing for the show?! that constipated looking gopi is the main one; her picture should be there instead.

Tell us how you really feel!   LOL LOL LOL

I agree whole heartedly. The picture of both girls should be there. Not just mean ol Rashi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
excuse me dear she is not villian she is also herion but vusse ye sab uski mom ne sikhaya hai n all know badme vo theek hojayegi n gopi n rashi is leads roles jitna gopi ka haq hai utna rashi ka n waise bhi i loveee rashiiiiiiii

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheebs_ratifan

excuse me dear she is not villian she is also herion but vusse ye sab uski mom ne sikhaya hai n all know badme vo theek hojayegi n gopi n rashi is leads roles jitna gopi ka haq hai utna rashi ka n waise bhi i loveee rashiiiiiiii

if someone is doing wrong by listening to another person vl that mistake/crime may ignore?? never..whether they did on their own or they did on someone else'  influence doesn't matter...a mistake is a mistake and never be ignored...
i agree gopi and rashi r lead roles...but rashi the lead for evil,...may be she may change in future ..may be at the end of the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83sheebs_ratifansaomom-tellyaddict-

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
she is not evill her mom is evil lolx im agree with u she change in furture!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yaar.......this topic what to change the main picture...LOL....not fight about good and evil. As I said, I think both of their pictures should be up there as they both are leads. For good or for bad, we have yet to see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top