Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Grr Sid won't know will he?

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Rids probably won't tell him tomorrow. And after Armaan has his talk with Riddhima and Sid says he overheard everything he still won't know. No one should be so clean at heart. It sucks. The really good people in this world see the world through their clean heart, the same way bad people see it through their bad heart. Sid would probably say something really stupid..like really really stupid such as " you were planning a surprise for me?" or blah blah. Because if he knew all hell would break lose. He wouldn't face Armaan and Riddhima like that. He would break down, break someone's face, yell or go away. Oh and he knows how to throw taunts too when he is wounded. LOL

I want to see the mean Sid. He has been so nice lately everyone walks all over him. EVERYONE!! I don't want a negative Sid but I think I could live with it if Sid wasn't so damn nice.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjuisamarry21-maria-mischiefpapiaCess-rapunzel84SATHYA88Ragz2009-Prithi-ShiningStar18pavsAngelic_Jfriends_rockromiosugar1nyctophiliamonar-MERRY-Rajiniliciousshanti05

hewascool90210 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevpapiaromiosugar1

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
well in the precap he might not but in the promo didn't she told him i hope she does atleast do something right  caz hiding and than him finding it later will kill him even more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevpapiaRagz2009romiosugar1

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Rids probably won't tell him tomorrow. And after Armaan has his talk with Riddhima and Sid says he overheard everything he still won't know. No one should be so clean at heart. It sucks. The really good people in this world see the world through their clean heart, the same way bad people see it through their bad heart. Sid would probably say something really stupid..like really really stupid such as " you were planning a surprise for me?" or blah blah. Because if he knew all hell would break lose. He wouldn't face Armaan and Riddhima like that. He would break down, break someone's face, yell or go away. Oh and he knows how to throw taunts too when he is wounded. LOL

I want to see the mean Sid. He has been so nice lately everyone walks all over him. EVERYONE!! I don't want a negative Sid but I think I could live with it if Sid wasn't so damn nice.

people should be nice but not stupid so that others can walkover them. I agree I dont want him to be negative but I want him to make people realize their mistakes

Edited by monar - 16 September 2010 at 8:13pm

JShuklapapiaPerfangel5655romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Riddhima may hide it for a couple of days or so, but she will eventually tells him per articles and promo!!!

I do want Sid to be a real hard man this time NOT the understanding and compromising one. He needs to show these folks who he is. I want Riddhima to suffer for not backing off immediately even after knowing it was Arman. She deserves the worst this time, but of course not for forever as she does deserve some forgiveness too Embarrassed

I do not want Sid to shatter after hearing A & R tamasha behind his back Dead

I want rude, mean, and arrogant dashing Sid from tomorrow!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmischief

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Riddhima may hide it for a couple of days or so, but she will eventually tells him per articles and promo!!!

I do want Sid to be a real hard man this time NOT the understanding and compromising one. He needs to show these folks who he is. I want Riddhima to suffer for not backing off immediately even after knowing it was Arman. She deserves the worst this time, but of course not for forever as she does deserve some forgiveness too Embarrassed

I want Rid to suffer for everything she has been doing since wedding. Like seriously if you need to tell yourself " I SHOULD THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND" then you don't deserve him. Sid should really go away somewhere so she can get her brain and heart on the right track. Even if it means she would go back to Armaan. Sid deserves better than a wife who has to tell herself how nice her husband is.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-maria-Cess-SATHYA88monarromiosugar1-MERRY-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Originally posted by romiosugar

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I want Rid to suffer for everything she has been doing since wedding. Like seriously if you need to tell yourself " I SHOULD THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND" then you don't deserve him. Sid should really go away somewhere so she can get her brain and heart on the right track. Even if it means she would go back to Armaan. Sid deserves better than a wife who has to tell herself how nice her husband is.</font>

I certainly feel the same!!! Sid needs to leave that confuse soul alone!!!!!

Riddhima does not deserve Sid *period*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-maria-monar

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Oh and it should be out of her own mouth i don't want him to know it any other way

kashev-maria-monarPerfangel5655

Go to top