The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

202 Video/WrittenUpdate/Discussions (Page 4)

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
^ I know me too. I mean I happen to prefer Stefan more now but I never stopped loving Damon. I'm just in a weird ugh Damon what are you doing mood. Same for Bonnie. I understand where both are coming from but they've taken the back seat momentarilly. I'll rant in the new 2x02 Musing thread more on this.

Just wanted to drop by again and clear it up that I don't hate Damon. I'm a fan of him and love him but I'm not going to love everything he does. Same for for BonBon. See where she's coming from but they've changed her completely from my McCollough, ughhh! It's soooo not cool.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Im not gonna say much about this epi...i'll say i was a bit disappointed..i totally loved the first epi..but this epi was okay..it wasn't too bad but yh! and i missed Katherine too! lol!

I'll have to say i actually for once didn't mind Caroline today..i've never been a big fan but ive never hated her and today i really felt for her..im glad she's in with the vampire secret but she's struggling and i loved the Stefan/Caroline scene..it was really sweet the way he was comforting her..i loveee Stefan!
and i found the Matt/Caroline scene at the end really touching..aww..he loves her..but poor Matt..his hearts gonna get broken again! but also i loved how Caro controlled herself..she's doing a lot better than Vicky did..so maybe she doesn't need to die!

I really liked the Damon/Jer scene...it was nice how he didn't actually kill Damon and felt he could kinda talk to him without feeling scared! lol!

The Bonnie/Elena/Caro scene was very emotional..poor Bonnie was kinda in shock...i really wanna see how she copes with Caro being a vampire now..it'll be interesting to see! but i hated how she set Damon on fire..i was like OMG NO! im still in shock that she actually did that!

And ooo...the Lockwood secret..i've read the books so i know..but i can't to see how they show it! and yes..ive forgotten his name right now..but Tyler's uncle is pretty good looking actually!

and last but not least..SE! i loveeee themm! The Ferris wheel scene was adorable...i really wanna see more scenes like that! I want more romance! lool! =P
sabet Senior Member
sabet
sabet

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
My review would be same as Aditi.

We always think alike.I always enjoy her posts.

I want to add another thing.Whatever happens, Damon was a jerk a lil bit but still love him(Can't resist him), same goes for Bonnie( love her).

Matt/Caroline was so cute.I used to like them but after watching that episode, I love them.Stefan was a sweet-heart.He definitely could be a Mentor for Caroline.

-DarthVader-

-DarthVader- IF-Rockerz
-DarthVader-
-DarthVader-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
HI5 Sabs :D

@ Dhruvi & Sabs - I am actually cool with Bon.I think I can understand why she did that to Damon.I know it wasn't technically Damon's fault...But still... the way he was behaving, it was just annoying!..

IMO Damon needs to be knocked down several pegs for all that chaos he has caused :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabet-dhruvi

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
^ I totally agree. I know a lot of people are SUPER upset with Bonnie and I've already defended her enough - so I let that part out since everyone knows I understand Bonnie like completely. I can never not be cool with her. It just frustrates me that they don't allow things to be shown from her point of view. We know nothing, arghhhh! The make her leave once her Grams die and we don't even get to see her coping, her uh just everything! How do they expect people to understand her. Unless you pay close attention to the girl I don't you'll understand her reasoning. All I'm saying is that Bonnie better be there the next episode - she's not aired in two for sure coming up and if they don't resolve this DB issue I'll legit blow a hole!

And yes on the Damon comment. We get it he's the "bad" one now can we please have a storyline with him without being an ass please!

-DarthVader-

Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i again loved this episode....Stefan again caught my attention more than usual, but i reckon this episode was more about Caroline and her adjusting as a vampire, but im so glad she ddnt feed on Matt, thanks to Stefan.....Tyler topless...what can I say.....Mason was quite good in this episode...loved the arm wrestling match....and Stefan's one liners in this episode....as well as Damon's....but omg Bonnie trying to kill Damon....wth is wrong with her, he ddnt do anything....first he gets attacked by Caroline, who seems way more stronger than him atm....then Bonnie tries to burn him alive....but Damon tryna kill Caroline.....thankful to Elena for stopping him....all in all, an awesome episode

Angel-Jot.

Go to top