The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

202 Video/WrittenUpdate/Discussions (Page 3)

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Dhruvi. You'll stake me....And I'll die. It will be bad. What will happen to my ATs!?? Haawwwww
But Seriously. My fav scene was the Jer/Damon scene. I feel like it sort of gave Jer and Damon a new place to start. The fact that Jer could have killed Damon and didn't shows what kind of a guy Jeremy is, and now that Damon knows that, he'll protect Jeremy and be there for him, but I feel like now they're more equals.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leenasmg

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
No, I wouldn't because I don't blame Damon for it all. The only thing stake worthy I was going to say is that she acted on impulse. Same thing Damon does.

But if anyone wants to see some serious Bonnie love: http://roseflowerx.livejournal.com/725.html#cutid1

Edited by dhruvi. - 18 September 2010 at 4:17pm
xoxolively Groupbie
xoxolively
xoxolively

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I love this episode but I think that Damon was a jerk in this episode.I love him but I don't like his actions.

As for Bonnie, she has every right to hate damon and vampires. theye come into her life and are threatening her community and everyone she cares about. shes trying to protect the people she loves. its only natural she sees damon and vampires as the enemy, cuz honestly ever since they came to town things have been terrible. and now carolines been turned, bonnie has even more reason to be mad. its ridiculous if  people hate her because shes acting like a HUMAN. if  I was in her shoes I would all be the same way.So were you.

As for Gilbert siblings, what's wrong with them.Dude Damon has tried to kill Jeremy and Elena/Jeremy started to annoy me now.I think writers have made them OOC in this episode.

Dhruvi, I'm totally team Damon and I love DE  but I don't think I can't ignore Damon's mistakes and his killing spree.He needs to stop and if Bonnie is contesting him and bringing his vulnerable form, I'm okay with it.

Caroline was a total show stealer in this episode.It was her episode.Love her and Matt/Caroline.:)

Ta-ta-bye-bye

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
seriously is anyone gna remain human in the show or not...still im glad caroline hasnt been staked yet

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

OK so G-love (above me) just summed up about half of my feelings with this episode so read that post because I'm too lazy to type all that here - you stated it flawlessly *hi5s*

So this was Caroline's episode and I effin loved that. CA owns my heart as Caro. She played her so well. I was literally pouting when they moved the camera off Caro. I love love love to the infinty power this SL. I wasn't a fan of her turning when I first saw the promo to this epi but as the week went on it started growing on and watching the epi confirmed that. She literally made me cry when Matt and her kissed - that made the epi for me - that was a brillant scene. I think that was the best scene any couple has had so far. I felt so many emotions in me move. There were two other scenes where she almost had me cry. And I'll go onto that later one. Back to star of the epi: So from how the promo was made it made it look like she was a crazy vampire. She's not and I love that. She apologizes for feeding. She - gah there are no words. She is my FAVE character and vampire at the moment - and I don't want that changed. CARO/CANDICE  RULES MY WORLD. Oh and one more thing - Damon has been getting owned in both epis - today by Caro, hellyeah he so deserved it after all the shit he's put her through - you knock him up girl!

Stefan was the runner up. Y'kno he's not perfect, he's not this boring guy, you wanna know why people have a hard time clicking with him? Because HE IS COMPLEX. Yes - he is. And I honestly have no idea why it took me this long to realize. Everyone says Damon is complex. Everyone knows he's this outer bad boy who's really hurt inside. But you know what? That's not complexity. He's easy to understand - so people feel for him easily. But Stefan - unless you comprehend underneath the superficial level you won't truly understand him. He understand EVERYONE. He sees right through everything and understand everyone on a deeper level. He's always after the good in someone and willing to prove at whatever cost that the person is good. He's understand and wants happiness in everyone's lives: Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, and now Caroline. His scene with Caroline was one of the scenes that had me almost crying - they way he cares, geez.

And oh my gosh that scene at the end with Elena whoa. They took the book!Stelena to a new level here - I am soooooo happy with this two episodes as a shipper. They are finally doing some justice to this ship - we finally saw that they'll always been each other haven - safety, warmth, and just everything. It may be a boring relationship to some but I have no problem with this - in fact this is the type I yearn for in my life. No matter what life bring at them he'll always be the hand she holds and the heart that understands hers. What more could a girl ask for?

WOW this is my FAVE episode aired so far. It may have been a filler to some but to me it was everything I craved so much. Jerk as he has been to Jeremy - it was suprising to see how softly he was handling Care before he was about to kill her. I noticed that when he turned Vicki - he always speaks so soft, hugs them, comforts them and wham - killed. I sorta love/hate it- eh.

And my last note will contain the most epic part of VD - the sisterhood. It broke my heart seeing BC like that -Care, Bonnie doesn't hate you, oh god what they do?! I was on the verge of tears her OMG! Nooooo. Bonnie is not going to hate Caro I'm willing to risk my life on that - we'll see that - we better see that. Because I'll cry to death if they do something wrong with BC. Now we an finally see Caro accepting Bonnie as a witch and Bonnie accepting Caro as vamp and they better get closer than ever - or I'mma have to drain some writers. And  hollymoney - this is the moment I've wated for so long! Elena reaching out to Bonnie saying this isn't how they should be - reaching out and finally hugging Bonnie first. Wow. Fix this sisterhood - my trio is the most important thing!

Word!!! Thank you for posting ur thoughts about Caroline in last epi......I LOVEEE reading such in depth analysis about Caroline and Matt/Caroline Embarrassed....I absolutely concur and agree Caroline was indeed the show stealer....Its funny how contrasting our views are about Bamon and DelenaLOL..But thought process do match  when it comes to Caro,Matt-Caro,Bonnie-Caro,Steffan-Bonnie

My fav moments in the episode-All Caroline scenes-Matt/Caroline,Damon-Caro,Steffan-Croline(Adore it!! Best scenes in s2 so far....really looking forward to more of them as Steffan is gonna be the mentor after all......I love Steffan's chemistry with both Bonnie and Caro so much more now),Damon-Jeremy(Big Brother Damon lol I dunno it just touched me a lot and I see lot of potential in their bond),ofcourse where Damon stops attacking Caro after Elena protest(I m such a sucker for DE haha and as always I could connect to that 1 moment in a special way)

I hope i dont get bashed but I found the last SE moment of epi too cliched and cheesy.........Or maybe its just me just after being awww-ed by the heartmelting  confession of Matt to Caro when I saw this intercut SE moment-it just looked soo superficial .No offence meant

patakhaguddi

Nida_21 Goldie
Nida_21
Nida_21

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
season 2 started or should i saw kicked off soo brilliantly tat i m still under da spell of da owsm acting , da super emotions , action - packed twists n turn ....ohhh god i m soo loving dis serial ....cooooooooooo muchh ..
i saw both da episodes back to back n i dont know how am i going to wait for a whole week until da next episode cmes ...

Nina dobrev ...is doing a superd job by protraying two charachters at da same time n both cmplete opposite of one another ...one sweet n adorable n da other wicked , mean n a complete killer ..

Ian somerhalder
.....oooooooooh  i soo love da way he protrays damon ....evil , wicked a complete meanie outside but inside he is so broken , sad n want someone to love n care .....i m sooooooooooooooooooooo in love with damon .love the evil wicked n at the same time concerned n caring sides of damon...

Stefan .wat a sweet boy friend n wat a sweet brother ...although he never expresses his sweetness to his brother but he definatly cares ..yeah he does ...n da best part of him was da way he was handling caroline n relaxing her caring for her ...superb .... his comedy timmings are also hilarious da waty he said ..mmmmmmmmmmmmm ninja turtles LOLLOL

Caroline ....a sweet n adorable, caring n strictly fashion concerned ....did not notice her much in da beginning of season 1 but she definitely makes a cute pair with Matt ....i hope she does not end up as Vicky ...The way she was continuously apologizing to the nurse was soo sweet ... i hope she turns out to be as sweet as Stefan and learns to control her hunger ..n does not end up as being a puppet for Katherine ...loved how she controlled her self when she was hugging Matt ...Candice Accola (Caroline) did a wonderful job portraying the anger, betrayal, and self-loathing that Caroline was feeling.

Jeremy .... a cutest character , although he is angry with his life firstly bcoz of Vicky n then Anna ...i was soo shocked wen Damon almost killed him but relieved at da same time when i saw nothing happened ...he is going through a rough phase but still has a sweet n caring heart ...da way he planned to kill Damon n later ended telling him all about his plan was super sweet ... i m soo going to enjoy the big brother type bonding b.w these two both having vampires haters fathers  ...

Bonnie ....i love Bonnie, i know she is mean to Damon most of the times but still she was the one who saved him from dying in the last season ....most of us hated her for what she did to Damon in da second episode but she had her own reasons she just lost da person for whom she had feelings n her best friend turned into a vampire .. i love the little talk between Damon n Bonnie ..although i m team Delena but Damon n Bonnie also look cute together ,if they are not fighting or killing each other with words n looks  ..LOL

Matt...he is such a sweet n caring boyfriend, i just want him to be happy  ....i hope he does not loose his girlfriend the way he lost his sister ...it would completely destroy him ...

Tyler ....wanting for his part of the story to un fold ...

aunt Jenna and Alaric ...missed these two characters hope to see them in the coming episodes soon ...

In the end just want to add that the'' game is on '' according to Katherine's plan is ''truly on'' ,and dis game is full of fast-paced, action-packed, oh-no-that-didn't-just-happen-did-it?!? twists and turns......enjoying every bit of it ..

love
nida ...Smile

Edited by Nida_21 - 18 September 2010 at 5:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.patakhaguddi

preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Kinda upset about the lack of Katherine in this weeks episode!!!

Not the best episode ever but it was okay.

I like what we're seeing between uncle Mason and Tyler - intriguing for me as I haven't read the books.

Damon - sometimes he's such a jerk, but I still love him!

Poor Caroline, I really feel for her - her mom's a crazy vampire hunter! and now she's one of them!

Someone please refresh my memory - When Bonnie and Elena were talking about Katharine - Elena said something like .. "well she is my ancestor" or something .. how are they related again? .. Elena's mom was that chic Damon turned and her fathers a Gilbert ..
-DarthVader- IF-Rockerz
-DarthVader-
-DarthVader-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I was pretty disappointed with the episode.But Caroline was amazing :D

Damon irked me throughout the epi :| No wonder Bonnie set him on fire (Please don't kill me! I am a Damon fan myself ! But he just annoyed me too much Ouch LOL) He was all remember Vicki Donovan blah blah...Like Hello! HE turned Vicki coz he was bored! Wacko & the DE scene annoyed me even more..LOL...

Damon:I want you to come with me
Elena:Not interested ..blah blah...*glares*
Damon:
I want you to come with me now
*Elena walks away with Damon *
Me:WTF??

& why does he have to be such a jerk to Jer?? Fail!

Coming back to Caroline.She was AWESOME.( Although it would've been more AWESOME if she had beat up Damon to a pulp LOL ) Stef & Caro..Me likey.. :) I think Caro's gonna be a badass vamp :P

What has happened to Stefan?? I LIKE HIM!! LMAO..I hope he doesn't go back to his brooding boring self.But whenever Elena & Stef try to do the "Oh-we-want-to-be-normal-teens" thing, it just makes me roll my eyes.Pretending that the V-word/D-word don't exist doesn't help much... *shrugs* whatever...

I don't expect much from the next episode either..werewolves vs vampires *yawn* But on the brighter side, Alaric's back! :D

P.S. - I seem to be in a Anti-Damon mode..*gasp* This can't be happening! I am a Damon FanGirl! LMAO...

Edited by -Enigma- - 20 September 2010 at 6:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxolivelysabet-dhruvifriends_rock

Go to top