Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope so! But, I think Bonnie will take time to come around the fact, unfortunately. I hope Caro doesn't do something super harsh just because Bonnie takes time in accepting her. 😒
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ yeahhh and OMG just saw the promo to next week - I am so looking forward to it Ty/Mason will rock it. & oh word more S/C againnnn!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MegaVideo Link Updated. HQ.
Jot has yet to send me the written update. Sorry about the delay.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
....Sorry about the delay guys!! ......But the written update is up now. *Sheepish grin* LOL

*Jot*
patakhaguddi thumbnail
I love Michael Trevino. I love Damon. That  is all I have to say about that. I was gonna say something about Bonnie. But I feel like I'll just get murdered right now. So I'll avoid.
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ now you make me curious. I promise I won't - pleaseee. PM me if you want, I gotta know. Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Dhruvi. You'll stake me....And I'll die. It will be bad. What will happen to my ATs!?? Haawwwww
But Seriously. My fav scene was the Jer/Damon scene. I feel like it sort of gave Jer and Damon a new place to start. The fact that Jer could have killed Damon and didn't shows what kind of a guy Jeremy is, and now that Damon knows that, he'll protect Jeremy and be there for him, but I feel like now they're more equals.
-dhruvi thumbnail
No, I wouldn't because I don't blame Damon for it all. The only thing stake worthy I was going to say is that she acted on impulse. Same thing Damon does.

But if anyone wants to see some serious Bonnie love: http://roseflowerx.livejournal.com/725.html#cutid1
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
xoxolively thumbnail
I love this episode but I think that Damon was a jerk in this episode.I love him but I don't like his actions.

As for Bonnie, she has every right to hate damon and vampires. theye come into her life and are threatening her community and everyone she cares about. shes trying to protect the people she loves. its only natural she sees damon and vampires as the enemy, cuz honestly ever since they came to town things have been terrible. and now carolines been turned, bonnie has even more reason to be mad. its ridiculous if  people hate her because shes acting like a HUMAN. if  I was in her shoes I would all be the same way.So were you.

As for Gilbert siblings, what's wrong with them.Dude Damon has tried to kill Jeremy and Elena/Jeremy started to annoy me now.I think writers have made them OOC in this episode.

Dhruvi, I'm totally team Damon and I love DE  but I don't think I can't ignore Damon's mistakes and his killing spree.He needs to stop and if Bonnie is contesting him and bringing his vulnerable form, I'm okay with it.

Caroline was a total show stealer in this episode.It was her episode.Love her and Matt/Caroline.:)
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
seriously is anyone gna remain human in the show or not...still im glad caroline hasnt been staked yet