Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
After today's episode I honestly feel there are two Riddhimas. (not literally but figuratively)

There is one Riddhima who is the basket. She is the girl. She wants to feel all those butterflies. She still holds on to her past. She still holds on to the man she loved. He is still a part of her.

Then there is Riddhima Modi who is Sid's wife. She loves him. She wants to be with him. Even if she can't say it or do anything she knows life without him is totally impossible.

And that's where the battle starts. When the second Riddhima tries to romance her husband the 1st Riddhima feels bad. When the first Riddhima tries to romance Armaan the second Riddhima feels bad.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_Duttbianca.shaharitra7kashevparthviiifaith38JPRulesJShuklamischiefkvvaCess--Su-Ragz2009ShiningStar18StarshineHuespavsuppaasAngelic_JEsha..monar-x-Reshu-x-SilentSilvernisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "There are two Riddhimas" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kusumfan

kusumfan

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Yaar i love your topics!!
As for Riddhima i think she is at the stage where she is already in love with Sid, but slowly she is realizing that. And as she is realizing it she wants to let go of her past, which is difficult when you have your ex stalking you and making puppy eyes at you. Plus today was slightly unfair for Mrs. Modi as at the beginning she thought it was her husband and then later on Armaan reminding her of the past when she is trying to completely get rid of it.
The important thing is she stopped Armaan and ran to Sid. I think at that moment she feared if Sid found out the truth of what happened then Sid wouldn't want to hold her again, so she was begging to him as if asking him to hold on to her forever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJPRulesFiiLza-Prithi--x-Reshu-x-

MuasamSept16th

Goldie

MuasamSept16th

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

After today's episode I honestly feel there are two Riddhimas. (not literally but figuratively)

There is one Riddhima who is the basket. She is the girl. She wants to feel all those butterflies. She still holds on to her past. She still holds on to the man she loved. He is still a part of her.

Then there is Riddhima Modi who is Sid's wife. She loves him. She wants to be with him. Even if she can't say it or do anything she knows life without him is totally impossible.

And that's where the battle starts. When the second Riddhima tries to romance her husband the 1st Riddhima feels bad. When the first Riddhima tries to romance Armaan the second Riddhima feels bad.

But Riddhima's this battle will get PH a pink slip incase they've not already gotton one.ROFL

Edited by lucky__me - 16 September 2010 at 7:04pm

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Ridz is so CONFUSED !!

..Good Points here :]

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragz2009

Ragz2009

IF-Dazzler

Ragz2009

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
ROFL Very funny.

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
nyc post
riddhima is way 2 confused..............

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I think there is only one Riddhima. But sometimes she takes narcotics, called CV's Ki Sooch. ROFL Severely alters your personality, mental state etc etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monar-x-Reshu-x-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top