Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

*Written Update*16th Sept *New Entry*

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Chupianz

since sabi did not updated so asusal i am her lifesaver 😆

-------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-----------------

The Episode Starts with vandana Saying to Siddharth You Go and Make Nivi Agree.Siddharth Says Mom She Will Say it from her own mouth you just wait and watch..Yash Comes to See Siddharth....
siddharth says to Yash...what's wrong you look upset
Yash Says How's Your Hand Jiju.i mean bhaiya
Yash Starts asking Siddharth why is Nivi like that why is never thinks of herself.She never did anything for herself and i never did anything for her...
Yash Says i came to tell you that do not listen to Nivi and do not leave her hand

Yash and Sidd hugs..[Touching/Emotional Scene between Yash and Sid]]

Somebody is knocking on the door and it's shilpaji
Dadi says that she is my friend friend's my neighbor
Shilpa ji says that why not we all celebrate ganeshji utsav here

Nivi,Yash,Naintara Dadi, and Shilpa Ji Praying/taking blessing ganpati murti [god]
and Shilpa Ji sings the prayer ""Vakartunda maha kaya suryakoti samamprabha......""

Shilpa ji says that the way god makes us dance the way we dance sometimes happiness and sometimes sadness sometimes shows the road and if we trust and give ourself...we just need to trust god....camera zoom to Nivedita.....

Scene Shift to jawahar
Jawahar saying to the employee to go and get the papers signed by keshav
Keshav Signes the Paper and Jawahar gives evil smrik....and calls chanchal and says the work is done...

Siddharth Calls Nivedita and Says if you do not come in one hour at camel point i will jump from here..Nivi has flashback of what sid has done on the engagement day....

Nivi is going/running to where siddharth has told her to come...and police says that u can not go ahead because it will take 2 hours to open the road ....nivi ask if there is any route she can take to go the camel point Police says no....

Nivi is worried/crying..all mix emtional emotions....

Nivi ask the uncle what time is it and nivi is worried and asks people that if they know any other route to go the camel point...and Shilpa ji sees nivi and nivi says that i need to go the camel point...and Shilpa ji says god will show u the route to go the camel point

and Nivi takes the route that god has showed her and Nivi running/and Sid is walking towards the edge of the clif...

Episode ends on Siddharth's Face

**Pre Cap**:::Siddharth standing on the edge of the clif and nivi is shown behind him running towards Siddharth..Siddharth is shown about to fall/jump... Nivi yells Siddharth Siddharth

omg i hope Siddharth will not jump....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update...sid cant jump down
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL. You're amazing.
I was just writing it.

It's such a rona dhona episode.
Hmph.
=(

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. i know he wont jump. he's just testing nivi maybe to make her say i love you.
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
.. who's the new entry? :S
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: xox.iloveyou

.. who's the new entry? :S

New Entry==Shilpa Tulskar
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Hope Nivi is in time, but it is horrible how everyone manipulates her.  She needs to think of herself first sometimes!😒
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
When I read the title new entry, I thought Kinshuk was showen, but when I read Shilpa, I remembered the other entry.........
Thanks for the update, keep it on............

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago