Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
reallly ?? u think so ?? why not do it in ur own threads then ?? kindly spare some threads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha ki Iccha (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidhi3112

Groupbie

nidhi3112

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

reallly ?? u think so ?? why not do it in ur own threads then ?? kindly spare some threads

why some members have the habit of replying without reading complete posts...

This topic is abt icha n i m replying for that.
Secondly members have right to post on any forum. If u want ur exclusive forums then speak to mods rather than replying to members

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
the day i need ur advice i would run to u ......

tiny15

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhi3112

Originally posted by bips

right now she is actually giving No Expressions .... subtle or otherwise .... compare her face frame to frame, its the same ..... right now she is more of arjun rampal rather than aamir khan. Tongue

.... and a little bit of reality - no actor on television leaves a show because "my character has no scope" .... tv actors even really good and famous ones sit for months and years without work because the industry is so cut-throat that one actor leaves and they hire another - preferably a new comer that is ready to work grave yard shifts and accept very low payment ....

i can think of only rajeev khandelwaal and that first mihir who left on their own ... the rest are shown the door if they throw tantrums or cross the (in)famous K-lady ....

so i think, Tina must be thinking - wow! i get paid, i am the lead of one of the top shows on tv, i hardly have to work full time let alone over time, i don't have to memorize any dialogues and i don't even need to make an effort to act ....... My life rocks !!!

good one... Really liked it

and theres nothing personal abt it. So other forum members, pls get it right. Thi is noooo way personal compared to what members post in other topics.

See, actresses in lead role in other tv shows also have to portray lot of expressions without words. But they r not expressionless as tina. Its so clearly visible why tina is loosing footage to rashmi in the show. Bcoz she is unable to meet the standards set by rashmi in acting.
Icha is only portraying one expression of sadness, but rashmi is able to carry all expressions so effortlessly. Its anger, frustation, crying, begging for love, jealously, attitude, superioriy complex, hatred. Rashmi is doing an outstanding job and tina is unable to catch up.

Tina cries most of the time because Iccha's character has become "rondu" type. It is the director and writer who had ruined the show. If Tine can not act then i am damn sure the Production house and Channel would have changed her , It is just they don't know how to handle a show. If they knew it then they should understand that Tapasya has problem with Iccha , so the fight should be with Tappu and Ichki . They made it Veer and tappu .Another thing If Tina has one expression , then Director should tell her to do other expressions or might have changed the actress . It is just they are addicted with Tapasya and her evil things . Tina can only match if she and her character has the opportunity to do it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
exactly pia the gal is reduced to nothing but show her crying and here ppl r comparing a rone wali role to other one , they should seriously see other actors n then think

tiny15

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

exactly pia the gal is reduced to nothing but show her crying and here ppl r comparing a rone wali role to othe
Absolutely ... I have nothing against Rashmi either. It is clear that Tapsya has been given the maximum footage show, but the writer should write the show in a way that Iccha gets every opportunity. If The actress is not acting properly.. they can change her .. But they can not destroy the character ...After all It is Iccha who is supposed to be the protagonist....

. If Tina can not act then Channel and Production house can change her and if they wanted they could bring some other actress to play Iccha , But they had not done that they just ruined her character . Now forget about Tina .. Look what the character Iccha has to do in the story . Nothing. Look what Tapasya has to do in the story everything.. the whole story has been surrond her , Why Iccha is shown less has nothing to do with Tina.

Even if Rashmi is a better actress, then still the main focus should be on Iccha ....( I believe we are no one to judge any actor's talent in a limited episodes).. No matter what ever the situation.. But they are not doing it..

It is CV and production house who should be blamed for all this less words of Iccha , Not Tina's acting.

r one , they should seriously see other actors n then think

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 17 September 2010 at 1:53pm

tiny15

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

exactly pia the gal is reduced to nothing but show her crying and here ppl r comparing a rone wali role to other one , they should seriously see other actors n then think

Absolutely ... I have nothing against Rashmi either. It is clear that Tapsya has been given the maximum footage show, but the writer should write the show in a way that Iccha gets every opportunity. If The actress is not acting properly.. they can change her .. But they can not destroy the character ...After all It is Iccha who is supposed to be the protagonist....

. If Tina can not act then Channel and Production house can change her and if they wanted they could bring some other actress to play Iccha , But they had not done that they just ruined her character . Now forget about Tina .. Look what the character Iccha has to do in the story . Nothing. Look what Tapasya has to do in the story everything.. the whole story has been surrond her , Why Iccha is shown less has nothing to do with Tina.

Even if Rashmi is a better actress, then still the main focus should be on Iccha ....( I believe we are no one to judge any actor's talent in a limited episodes).. No matter what ever the situation.. But they are not doing it..

It is CV and production house who should be blamed for all this less words of Iccha , Not Tina's acting.

tiny15

nidhi3112

Groupbie

nidhi3112

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

the day i need ur advice i would run to u ......

again u r replying with out reading...
Lady no one is interested in giving u free advice. I m replying to u that members can post comments anywhere on the forum, just the way u do it.. So stop ur advice of telling them where to post it n where not to.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top