Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I guess what Tina Dutta might be thinking . I was supposed to be the lead.
I was supposed to have more footage , more popularity , more money , more scene and more fame.

Now in the history of indian television , the negative has been getting all i wanted . It would have been better if i have not signed the contract then i might have leave the show. They are unfair to me , unfair to the character ...

She might be thinking "Why on earth people don't understand subtle expressions and subtle acting ( does she act) Sab ko sirf Natunki pasand hain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

colorsAddict~~~~tiny15ChillMaarYaarVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha ki Iccha" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15VasusenaRadheya

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
right now she is actually giving No Expressions .... subtle or otherwise .... compare her face frame to frame, its the same ..... right now she is more of arjun rampal rather than aamir khan. Tongue

.... and a little bit of reality - no actor on television leaves a show because "my character has no scope"  .... tv actors even really good and famous ones sit for months and years without work because the industry is so cut-throat that one actor leaves and they hire another - preferably a new comer that is ready to work grave yard shifts and accept very low payment ....

i can think of only rajeev khandelwaal and that first mihir who left on their own ... the rest are shown the door if they throw tantrums or cross the (in)famous K-lady ....

so i think, Tina must be thinking - wow! i get paid, i am the lead of one of the top shows on tv, i hardly have to work full time let alone over time, i don't have to memorize any dialogues and i don't even need to make an effort to act ....... My life rocks !!!

Edited by bips - 16 September 2010 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

this is going way too personal  .....  tina dutta is not stupid she knows what she is doing .... she must have her own reasons for staying in the show ..... its very easy for us to judge but its her job and if she is not complaining then we shouldn't be either .......  

~~~~

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
She is a great actoress, people love her for her subtle character and childish looks. Smile

tinafanstiny15VasusenaRadheya

nidhi3112

Groupbie

nidhi3112

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

right now she is actually giving No Expressions .... subtle or otherwise .... compare her face frame to frame, its the same ..... right now she is more of arjun rampal rather than aamir khan. Tongue

.... and a little bit of reality - no actor on television leaves a show because "my character has no scope" .... tv actors even really good and famous ones sit for months and years without work because the industry is so cut-throat that one actor leaves and they hire another - preferably a new comer that is ready to work grave yard shifts and accept very low payment ....

i can think of only rajeev khandelwaal and that first mihir who left on their own ... the rest are shown the door if they throw tantrums or cross the (in)famous K-lady ....

so i think, Tina must be thinking - wow! i get paid, i am the lead of one of the top shows on tv, i hardly have to work full time let alone over time, i don't have to memorize any dialogues and i don't even need to make an effort to act ....... My life rocks !!!

good one... Really liked it

and theres nothing personal abt it. So other forum members, pls get it right. Thi is noooo way personal compared to what members post in other topics.

See, actresses in lead role in other tv shows also have to portray lot of expressions without words. But they r not expressionless as tina. Its so clearly visible why tina is loosing footage to rashmi in the show. Bcoz she is unable to meet the standards set by rashmi in acting.
Icha is only portraying one expression of sadness, but rashmi is able to carry all expressions so effortlessly. Its anger, frustation, crying, begging for love, jealously, attitude, superioriy complex, hatred. Rashmi is doing an outstanding job and tina is unable to catch up.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
when will u guys grow up ?? if u ppl r not interested in tina, why bother to come and waste time to give ur valuable opinions ......

queen_of_heartstiny15VasusenaRadheya

nidhi3112

Groupbie

nidhi3112

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

when will u guys grow up ?? if u ppl r not interested in tina, why bother to come and waste time to give ur valuable opinions ......

its nothing abt wasting time. We r discussing n giving our opnions, thats what the forum is for.

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top