Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

What love ne/prida/gaucha ... means to me

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi all,๐Ÿ˜Š

Me abt 2 days old in dis forum n sooooo desperate to join WAC dat me following MRU BEE's bidding and doing a post (praying hard dat am able 2 appease the queen bee so dat i get my humble place in the club ๐Ÿค”)

*glaring at Gaucha/Prida n muttering wat hav u guys turned me into *

Okay, soo nw let me get it out of my system, wnted 2 do it frm a long long time...

Firstly YYYYY do i like LNMDJ so much, wats so diff abt dis serial dat i havnt got over it even after 7 months......

hmmmm firsly, am not a very TV person, i prefer books n movies more bcus dey hav a definite story line and a definite ending.

LNMDJ was my first serial that I watched from the beginning to end.

It was like a breath of fresh air in which there was no negativity, all characters (even inder and veggie mom) were human, there was no particular villan relatives etc ( am not considering PTC track as LNMDJ).  Each n every character had der strengths and flaws, each fought with der own inner demons, the villian here was the situations.

I specially like the family bonding between the siblings themselves n btwn elaji n her daughters, first time the character of a mom was given equal footage, dey dnt make her a devi nor a showpiece, she was lyk our own mom, wo mite make mistakes but whose first priority was the welfare of her kids, who was always protective about dem n made sure the realities of lyf was kept away frm her kids as far as possible.โญ๏ธ

Then the siblings though each were diff in temperments dey were prepared to look past the shortcomings of der loved ones n be by their side in der time of  need for comfort and support, dats how it is in real lyf na v dnt put conditions to love our family members.  The best scene to justify this was when sameer came bak 2 get married to avni even though he was dead against it just for the sake of his elder bro.๐Ÿ‘

I liked varun's goofiness, roshni's silliness, sameer's antics n smartness (wow i missed him during the later part of the serial, instead of bringing the PTC dey could hav shown so much ..... humpffffff) n the calmness n pleasantness which avni brought to the scenes with her presence.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

n den ofcourse PRIDA ๐Ÿ˜ณ- whewwwww wat can i say, all of u forum members hav said so much i dnt hav mch 2 say, but will try.

Prida were natural n nothing OTT(i no i no dis has been said so many times by so many of u, wat can i do dese r the first thoughts dat come to my mind wen i see them)๐Ÿ˜›

There r many many beautiful couples onscreen who completement eachother n i give full credit to each bcus tat is wat good actors r supposed to do.  Ok now i will chorify a line from the movie "Jerry McGuire".... โญ๏ธPRIDA completed each other (n this goes for Gaucha as well offscreen) by filling in where the other falttered, due credit to the CVs.

As characters they were awesome as a daughter/son, siblings, husband/wife.  They were very diff frm each oder but der heart ws in der right place, der commitment n loyalty was the things dat drew me to dem.  They accepted eachother for who dey were wid der faults, dats how it is in real lyf na we cant choose only the gud things in a person, we accept the person as a whole with both der gud n bad thngs n dat was how it was shown n it appealed 2 me a lot, i hope am making sense, sorry if am not able 2 reach 2 u guyz, am not very gud at this ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Now, GAUCHA - hav never been into any fav jodi stuff, but dnt no y cud not resist dis.  Dnt no wat future holds for dese two wonderful ppl, heard somewhere that all gud things happen to gud ppl so wishing dem all the best n thanking dem frm the bottom of my heart for giving us prida.  I really lyk der offscreen camaraderie lyk i said above dey 2 complete eachother lyk prida.  I feel they bring the best out of each other as actors and as friends.๐Ÿ‘

โญ๏ธ  I find dat we get to see the wonderful small child-like smile/laugh of chandana bcus of Gaurav's sense of humor n making her relaxed n we get 2 see Gaurav more grounded n wid a kinda appealing aura wid chandana around (again dnt no if am making sense).  No pretenses at perfection, just plain simple humans dat v can relate to, very real (smthing like i feel wen i see Steffi Graff n Andre Agassi, sorry if am not making sense๐Ÿ˜ณ), who pull eachother's legs n who dnt hav 2 be sweet n all 2 eachother, they can be just themselves with eachother.

๐Ÿ˜ณ Whew dats dat *luks sheepisly at Queen Bee (i told ya i cnt), luks at the ground making puppy face*

*runs away n takes cover frm the rotten tomatoes, eggs, chappals, glares (oh god!!! o god!!! run nandu run!!!u hav bot down the standards of the forum tch tch)*

sorry all if it was not up to the forums standard ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hailaaaaaaaaaaaa

* rubs eyes again and again .. looks at the candy in my hand and wondering if I am hallucinating due to the sugar * ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I seem to be on a rollllll.... My whining has worked twice nowwwww..

Lovely post.. will respond in detail later tonight ..

Keep them coming..

and if any1 aims anything rotten at Nandiniiiiiiii .. tab toh unki ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

-- Mru
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey wow, truly amzaing๐Ÿ˜› 
You have come out as a real superb LNMJian, awesome haan. (wished i could have also put any of such, there are so much stuff on my desktop but never came to this forum๐Ÿ˜ฒ)
As you said also, you have darshans of Mru๐Ÿ˜›.. (not real one). So thats the back up you have..(itni jaldi asar hogaya, its a kamal, really)
Loved your awesome experience and thoughts you have shared. And thanks for sharing thoughtful pieces of PriDa / GauCha๐Ÿค—
karneetholic thumbnail
lovely post......
its almost 7 months.......but i cant ever get over love ne nd savni.........i was never a tv person....but love ne made me wait for every epi, evry recap ,precap , every promo,nd every repeat even.....sumtyms u wont bliv i used 2 watch mjht to c DA NEXT wala advertisement.after every epi i ran to da forum 2 make posts nd read da oders.
1 thing i noticed dat -within 10:05 dere was atleast 2-3 new posts...which i ve not seen in oder  forums(da 1 i visted xcept geet)

prida for me was 2 prolific personality competing in every dept.i used to lyk gk from b4.but 2 b honest i used to dislike cs.now after love ne i ve to admit she is my favourite tv actress........dose who get tons of award  2day shud take classes from  her.

savni:wat can i say bout dem...i dreamt bout dem nd still do in my classes.dey truly define love nd da word chemistry 2 me......i so want dem 2 end up 2gether.........dey made me mad........it wasnt a just a fluke only.coz i still am watching deir pic nd video nd feel as fresh as if watching dem 1st tym.dis madness sumtyms really hurts me badly:(

varni:dey were cute to me.i found roshnis action very practical dat how wud she make sum1 fall in love wid her.btw i lyk sishank million tyms more dan varni sply after da reunion video
i really can write a book wid multiple volumes bout love ne

...San-Yo... thumbnail
Originally posted by: karneetholic

lovely post......
its almost 7 months.......but i cant ever get over love ne nd savni.........i was never a tv person....but love ne made me wait for every epi, evry recap ,precap , every promo,nd every repeat even.....sumtyms u wont bliv i used 2 watch mjht to c DA NEXT wala advertisement.after every epi i ran to da forum 2 make posts nd read da oders.
1 thing i noticed dat -within 10:05 dere was atleast 2-3 new posts...which i ve not seen in oder  forums(da 1 i visted xcept geet)

prida for me was 2 prolific personality competing in every dept.i used to lyk gk from b4.but 2 b honest i used to dislike cs.now after love ne i ve to admit she is my favourite tv actress........dose who get tons of award  2day shud take classes from  her.

savni:wat can i say bout dem...i dreamt bout dem nd still do in my classes.dey truly define love nd da word chemistry 2 me......i so want dem 2 end up 2gether.........dey made me mad........it wasnt a just a fluke only.coz i still am watching deir pic nd video nd feel as fresh as if watching dem 1st tym.dis madness sumtyms really hurts me badly:(

varni:dey were cute to me.i found roshnis action very practical dat how wud she make sum1 fall in love wid her.btw i lyk sishank million tyms more dan varni sply after da reunion video
i really can write a book wid multiple volumes bout love ne

SO well well well and well said ...๐Ÿ˜‰.. more than 7 months and still these characters are driving us crazy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Before watching the show, Gaurav was only known actor for me in LNM.  and when I saw promo I only liked Avni, Roshni and Varun. But after months, everything went topsy turvy. Chandana became my most favourite of all. And truly said, your words dose who get tons of award  2day shud take classes from  her. She is the most classisest & marvellous actress in telly now, rights for CLASSY cant be given to everyone. And from GauCha to PriDa and from PriDa to Gaucha, both were just terrific , mindblowing.

SaVni, never seemed they were performing first time. Rocking chemistry between them and about last but not least pair VarNi, What say about Rosh, I am myself so much like her (my family says I am totally mad at anything), waiting for your write up to release, it will be defo superb. ๐Ÿ˜Š
karneetholic thumbnail
@sonyo:thanx yaar
u kno for me its been a 360 degree turn........
my 1st impression wasnt dat amazing bout it
sply da name as it resembled so much wid rab ne banadi jodi
cing da promo i was lyk
prida :it didnt attarct me as i said b4 i used 2 dislike cs
cing savni:i thot avni was pretty but no such xpectations  ..........being da fool im
but sameer aka kt was da only person i was lyk i ve to c whether he can act or wat..just a pretty face...after watching him in nivea ad.coz very quickly turned to serials nd i always he shud b doing movies
i thot varni was da cutest couple in da promo.....

after 1month of da show watching love ne bcame next 2 drinking water 2 me.......lol 
da reason 4 me for falling so badly for savni (apart deir chemistry) was i actually cud relate nd feel for da character avni....we saw oder shy girls 2 on tv.........but da jijak she had ,was so beautifully potrayed by PC dat it cant b xplained.nd it amazed me dat dey were newcomers

i 1st saw love ne in a delhi hotel when i went dere......dat tym sameer really impressed me.den i saw da changi scene nd da rest is history........just luk @ my siggy......i am truly a crazy savnian

Edited by karneetholic - 13 years ago
karneetholic thumbnail
nd yes chandana defines class where perneet defines grace
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow lovely post nandini

Will comment in detail tonite

Wow lovely take on LNMDJ  n Prida/GuaCha

Even LNMDJ was my first (n last) show that i watched frm start to last epi without even missing a single episode

As far as cast goes it was n guess will be only team where they had respect,
love
for each other and this was helped them to better their on screen chemistry with each other

Coming to PriDa/GuaCha they where telly first couple to whom i started to adore so much n guess will continue till eternity.

Edited by Kanchan.S - 13 years ago
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely post.....keep it up!!!!!....good job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.!!!!!me to missisng prida...n all๐Ÿ˜’
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Originally posted by: karneetholic

nd yes chandana defines class where perneet defines grace

Gr8 Naz, btw I liked Perneet from the very beginning, promos. Her appearence and looks were there to attract (acting skills are afta wards๐Ÿ˜‰)

And True True True, Chandana defines CLASS, Perneet= GRACE and Simran= STYLE๐Ÿ˜›