Thendral

Thendral thursday 16th september update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Ranu - thats why i posted on this weeks promo thread...only Vel is the classy villain with brainsCool rest are just dummy villains, either by cheap act or brainless actionDead

Villains need to work overtime na but inge..they are sleepySleepyLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral thursday 16th september update (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Arthi
I found this episode so disappointing. TA should have stuck up for his FIL. His mother has the right to scold him, but not MM, especially not in that manner!
I don't like the newly-weds being split up so soon. But then again, if TA is going to get arrested, it may be best for Thulasi to be with MM and Paati than deal with that on her own. So the only thing that will save TA from going to jail is a lot of money...maybe Vel might help him out in the future (only to take personal revenge on the couple)?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Meli, There are many TA's enemies who behaved dumply. AP left him all alone in the police jeep and went with the cops to a drama place. The cops in bike chased TA running after him. Now Charu's dad also is getting unnecessarily emotional. All these things can work for TA's advantage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Aarti Thanks 4 d short n perfect story....

- OMG!!!

-What kind of mother n lady TA mom is?She also has a daughter n she shouldn't insult Thulasi like that....Pity thulasi n there is nothing wrong with her...All d blames should goes to Lavanya,TA mom (rakshasi) n Padma (Alien)....They are the reason for T&T to get married....Innum enna enna problem this ideal couple gonna face????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ha ha meli and ranu u are very right about villians........
Anand in the first place.......instead of putting TA into problem he is actually favouring T and T and makes them as though they did a crime for others.......for the plans he does , T and T are favoured personally but they are made against so many as all their descions were situationally forced bcos of Anand, TA amma and Padma......ultimately all have turned against them now............
Now fresh case against TA............he is going to turn mad........
To solve all these problems...........the first thing is to sort out the bank issue............that would help in sorting out all the problems..........now that the bank issue has reached its saturation level..........

Anand back to his duty?????? He will evil plan with AP again.......
If TA is staying in Anand's house.......its better Thulasi stays in MM house than to stay with TA in Anand's house......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

This episode was very disappointing. TA, you are the number one coward in this serial Angry. I expected him to speak up for his wife and MM, but he did not as usual, but suprising that alteast Thulasi opened up her mouth. Lavanya did not show any feelings when Thulasi was explaining what had happened, she just stood there as all the mistakes were done by TT only Angry.

LAVANYA is a devil in disguise....she has got  no feelings for her brother or Thuls. She wants to be with the Nitish so nothing else is important. She is just like her mother - a fortune seeker. I hope she never gets married to Nitish....Angry

Tamzil and Thuls must change their attitude - they cannot go on being so soft and think of other ppl's feelings anymore. To survive they shd also change accordingly. Everyone around them except for Patti (MM I am not sure coz he is very unpredictable) is so selfish and think for their own welfare. There are few good ppl around to help them....life is going to be so difficult for this young couple.Confused

It was so silly of TA to leave his FIL's house and let that devil Padma get things done her way. They shd go back to MM's house and if Padma wants to leave then that is her own funeral. She and Mohan must leave MM's house and get trapped in that Drug Pusher's business. Police must arrest both mother & son and send them to the gallows..!!Clap

TA thinks he knows his mother well - how could he be so dumb after the way his mum treated both of them (T&T) after their marriage. She threw the sand cursing them and used the water from the kudum to pour over her - I am not sure what that was suppose to symbolize but I think it means she has no more ties with her son. She is such a brainless stupid woman - by pouring that water doesn't cut off any relationship - wonder who started this idiotic tactic.Angry 

If TA is imprisoned then Thuls is going to be helpless - she shd be with her Patti and MM. Anand is trying to get Thuls to be in his house while TA is in the prison.AngryAngryAngry

Its so sad to see Lav/mum treating her brother/son like this but then again this is what that is happening around the world these days unlike yesteryears. I do not believe in the famous old proverb that - 'BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER" - it doesn't exist anymore - there is no more bond between siblings and families. I suppose this is what is in stored for us during this Kalyug era.Cry

This storyline is making me very much tensed.....when I am suppose to just relax during my leisure hours.Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalHema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the update Arthi
I found this episode so disappointing. TA should have stuck up for his FIL. His mother has the right to scold him, but not MM, especially not in that manner!
I don't like the newly-weds being split up so soon. But then again, if TA is going to get arrested, it may be best for Thulasi to be with MM and Paati than deal with that on her own. So the only thing that will save TA from going to jail is a lot of money...maybe Vel might help him out in the future (only to take personal revenge on the couple)?

But will that be possible? Padma is not going to allow Thuls to be in the same house with her. MM shd put his foot down and be firm abt his decision abt his daughter living under the same roof with them instead of kowtowing to Padma and her selfish tactics. Indhe MM is so unpredictable...I feel like kicking his butt...thats how much he makes my blood boil when he behaves like a sissy..!!AngryAngry 

I hope that Thilaga is still grateful to Thuls for saving her bro Vel's life. Hope Vel has changed into a new leaf too and genuinely goes all out to help this desparate couple.... Big smile Aiyoh kadavaley what if Val is still the same old devil?? - God help T & T coz there are more enemies surrounding them now..!!Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
What is Charu's dad doing? His elder brother had given a sensible advice, 'Work to see that Charu is happy instead of trying to make the life of TA miserable.' But Charu's dad has taken up a wrong path. If he is to be kind, he and his wife have to be kind to Charu. For the web Charu had woven on herself, she has to get out and if her parents, Niteesh or her Periappa could help it is fine. After engagement with TA, Charu made heavy emotional investment on TA. This just happens. And Charu extended that emotional investment to TA's mom also. What she did is beyond any logic. The audience knows what sort of woman is TA's mom but not Charu. What has really happened is Charu was looking for love and affection from TA and his mom which she assumes she has not got from her parents. Is it because she was brought up as an adopted girl? Unfortunately TA can do nothing about that. Whether someone makes emotional investment on another person after engagement or in love is something which happens beyond any logic. It says something about Charu's low self-esteem also. Why did she talk to TA, after he has ditched her and married another woman? Does she believe his love is more important for her than her self-esteem? Her problem could be healed only with the help of  a psychologist and some kind persons who could listen to her and let her talk freely to them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top