Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

That's it ..I cannot take this programme seriously anymore ...

U better not Di, u'll end up getting frustrated. Now just look at how the labour issue was solved, i mean really these guys hav a potato instead of a brain n here there has been so much discussion abt the issue n lo the old-days vixen n the antaryami Archu did the tricks in couple of minutes

As far as Jay is concerned i think the guy is right, who will accept such crap? I think Archu behaved wrongly, she only ignored Manav when she saw Jay n now this idiot will pester her 2 know if anythg is wrong or watever n Arjay will hav more confrontations coz of Manav hovering like a b around Archu. He thinks he is Archu no1 well wisher but😡

Di i think u were right abt Manav being 1st class manipulator, just c how he was influencing Ajit 2 side with him. The guy needs treatment n counselling, he's completely confused n always looking 4 ppl esp Archuz sympathy.

I'm done, my frustration vented n i'm feeling gud, i can prepare 4 work now😆😆
C ya in the afternoon

P.S I cudnt log in much yesterday, kids were creating havoc but i c loads of bakbak happened but i'm upset nobody missed me😭
@GM - i think u must  get Rasika n Archu as tutors, they r practically magicians!! Ur dammu must b wondering wat the hell happeened 2day?😆
@ Piyu - U r blasting my Jay baby but ur Manav is very chaalu n needs a gud bashing n washing sweety, he is not having enough of Archu i mean go n hav fun with ur 3ft5inches hone waalli biwi yaar why r u upset if Archu doesnt talk 2 u😕
@ Soni - Merci my student u'll definitely get a gud note from teacher
@ Archumannu - Say congrats 2 teacher 4 winning the precap prediction. But i wud hav appreciated if he came 2 tell Girish Ji is no more coz i think the guy tapaks in PR in his nice kurtas only 2 giv manhoos khabar, kabhi hiroshima to kabhi nagasaki ko bombblast karte hain😆😆

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jiving Jaanu,missed u jumbo sized sacchee😭
but u keep writing u r goin 2 wrk,so not writin back 2 u thinkin u not read😕

U givin back solid to MannuManchurian - he soo confused,he wear flip flop not only on foot ,also on head😆

And howz the Jay Jhakas comin eh? Me givin warnin to all chipkalis nazar-ing him,phoonsy style,blast,blast😆all khallas😆
And Jay's mom 2 beautiful,so she 2 khallas😆
PR mein tho all taqlus eventually khallas,so there goes Jay's dad😆
Me bookin tickets to mumbai via mauritius,u wanna board da ship with me?😆marriage muharat arriving,archu tho elopin eventually,bride ka seat pakad key raktee hoon hanky daal key😆
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my vote to Swati...she is a true frend..... she completely understand archu....
believe archu blindly...n give importance 2 relation than to wat society thinks......he was so correct.... 
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to ma saffix's🤗 Jay for winning 🥳

Ma vote goes to Ajith for saying d apt thng to manav- 👏
''Break all ur relations with archu or else get her back again''

gaurimisha thumbnail

They showed Sushita romantic dance in SBB😍😍😍😍

A really good performance after a long time.Proper dance...not only silly eyelocks or repetitive steps.

Come come sunday😆

Can understand Ankis' apprehension now....with those clothes with Slit etc wud hav really looked like an item girl😆😆

Archu and item girl...howzzat.😆

Btw,dont like Sushants' costume...he shud hav put his foot down n got better things to wear.Didnt think his costume went with the song at all.

WHos this stylist...😆

If after all this extravaganza,they disappoint,PR ki to band bajegi...de dana dana😆
Manav wears this kinda costume in his dream th song nd choreography is good but the dresses are 🤪
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't  know whom to vote.... may be Ajit for  telling Manav to either get  Archu  back or forget her completely.

Tanya Di , glad you got all your money  back  .   God never does injustices to good people .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Claire0206

Tanya Di , glad you got all your money  back  .   God never does injustices to good people .

thank yo uso much Claire .By the way , those who call others good , they themselves are Super good ....😊