Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

-^-NaKsh::LoveCastle#42-^-NewBannerPg1;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 100

Page 1
Page   of 100
Page 2 Page 100

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Production Intern,YRKKH,DABH,BB7,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

KCarlanivedha_123Hazel-eyekingini_aardraanu2908_deepshi__vinita_hiranrocks_Rasha_dipshikaGUPTAApoorva_22ananya_krishsia.k_1-Raz-manasi_31..Akaisha..pvlaksBissenKhalidsaru.g-.Shriya.-meena..lafangi_Mahi..Sneha..ammu4u-Wild_Desire-_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-^-NaKsh::LoveCastle#42-^-NewBannerPg1;)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

1st Jan '10 - Naitik gifting Akshara a Radhe-Krishna Pendant & getin' Mushy
Akshara standing in her room thinking what to do next.Suddenly Naitik comes andcloses the door.They both say that r are not able to spend some time with each other. Naitik takes out a chain from his pocket and gifted it to her.He tells her to wear this chain always because this is his pyar ki nishani n they talk about some golden days before their marriage.They both hug each other n Naitik says that they both will staytogether like this forever.He was about to kiss her when the bachha party comes & disturbs them -By Bhavya

20th January '10 - Naitik & Akshara missin'  & dreamin' about each other
Naitik was laying on bed thinking about the happy days he spent with Akshara.Onthe other side Akshara was sitting on bed and she too was remembering the joyousdays she spent with Naitik.Suddenly she saw that Naitik was standing near the doorof her room calling her.she gets up & go near him.Naitik says sorry to her & she closedher eyes.As soon as she opened her eyes,she realized that it was just a dream - By Bhavya

5th Feb '10 - NaKsh usin' Khamoshi ki Bhasha(Rift)
Both Naitik and Akshara missing each other & they stares at photos kept in theirrooms.Both decided to call each other.They picked up the phone & call each other atthe same time so the numbers were busy and they were not able to talk.Akshara wasabout to go when the phone rang again.She picked it up immediately & said hello- By Bhavya
Rajshri & Akshara were standing outside the car as their car broke down.Naitik waspassing by when he saw them standing.He asked rajshri to come with him & he'll dropthem home.She agreed & they all sit in car.While starting the car Naitik's handtouched Akshara's hand.Naitik couldnt resist himself from looking at Akshara whiledriving the car.Suddenly Akshara's pallu falls down from her head and she doesnt putit up again when she remembered that once Naitik asked her to dont wear the pallu ashe doesnt like it.Soon they reached Maheshwari's house.Naitik went after dropping them home - By Bhavya

19th & 22nd Feb '10 - Shivratri Pooja & Akshara in Naitik's Arms
Akshara came for the pooja to singhanias house.All get releived after seeing her.Then she was going to kitchen when she a basket comes in her way and she was about to fall but naitik holds her in his arms.A very cute and nice scene.Then naitik breaks akshara's fast by making her eat the bite by himself.Then naitik stares akshara when she was playing with a kid.then akshra goes in her room and dream about naitik not angry with her.A cute scene!!!!

4th March 2010 - Naitik throwing color on Akshara
Naitik without telling to anyone at singhanias house came to maheshwaris house and throw red colour on akshara's face.Akshara and everyone is surprised after seeing naitik there.Then naitik took ashirwad from all and during that entertain all with his funny acts as he was totally talli. - By Maheen

5th March 2010-Naitik teasing Akshara by Praising Daddi
Naitik playing holi with all in maheshwaris house.Naitik praised the beauty of daddi and tease akshara saying that she is not as beautiful as daddi.Akshara gets upset with naitik...then naitik says to all that he wants to drink bhaang but akshara didnt agree.Naitik looks at her with a bit stern look. - By Maheen

8th March '10 - Naitik Blackmailing Daddaji on Holi
One of the funniest scenes in YRKKH till date.Naitik comes to Daddaji & asks him to
play along with them as today is holi & its the festival of celebrating together.ButDaddaji refused.Naitik tries his best to convince him but he refused again.Naitiktells DJ that he has seen his pic where he is sitting in boat with some Madhubala typeof girl.Naitik then blackmails DJ that if he doesnt want his secret to be revealed then he has to play with them - By Bhavya

Naitik Akshara (Naksh) Scene 9th&10th March 2010

10th March 2010 - NaKsh Masti in Room on Holi
Akshara says that she should go outside but naitik didn't let her go outside.akshara says that I will go and u cant stop me.naitik says that I am your husband and I can stop u.akshara says that husband who had made me cry so muchAkshara says her that husband is the one who fulfil his all responsibilities and give so much love and make always happy but u have made me cry so much..Naitik says that I have always make u laugh.He makes different styles of his faces but akshara didn't smile.then akshara wants to go out of room but naitik didn't let her go.so akshara take a vase and was acts like she will throw that on naitik but she throws that on floor.Both sitting on bed with their backs facing each other.Akshara says that this vase has been broken coz of u but what about my heart.and says that u have break my heart naitik.and akshara tolds naitik the reason coz of which she gets angry with naitik.naitik says that I will also not talk to u if u will not talk with me. - By Maheen

9th &10th March 2010 - NaKsh Bhaang Scene & the Closed Door
Funny scene in YRKKH''Naitik drinks bhang infront of Akshara and says that no one has courage to stop me.Akshara tries to stop him but instead of stoping him after their argument akshara also drinks the bhang.When Akshara tries to stop him he holds her hand and took him to Akshara's room by passing infront of all.In the room akshara asked naitik that why he had taken her to the room.Akshara and naitik both trying to find the door of the room.They find the window but not the door.After so much hardwork naitik says that he had find the door but that was also not the door.Then both had a argue on both are having the effect of bhang.Akshara then walks on the pillows to prove naitik wrong.At last pillow she was about to fall.Naitik holds him.and both laughs.then they both start finding the door again.Then akshara asks naitik that why he had closed the door.Naitik told her that he want to talk with her alone.Akshara starts forgetting everything and asks that is someone else also in this house.Naitik tell her about all. - By Maheen

12th March 2010 - NaKsh Clearing their Misunderstanding
Akshara says to naitik that now u even don't want to see me.naitik says that's why I was dying to see ur one glimpse.Both share their feelings that how much they miss each other.Akshara says that all this had happened just because of u.we both were not together and that' was ur fault.Akshara takes the cell phone and was about to call rajshri when naitik tell her that its not her phone.Akshara says that we both are very funny.Then akshara feels her head heavy due to bhang effect.Naitik stops akshara from calling rajshri.and try to get the phone from akshara.In doing so,naitik hurts his hands.Akshara do the dressing of her hand and both had an eye-lock session but then someone came at the door.naitik stops him and hold her from backand both have a cute scene..Naitik says akshara to say that she miss him.then both clear up all their misunderstandings. - By Maheen

11th March 2010 - Fighting for their Wedding Photograph
Both are sitting on bed, faces turned away from each other.Akshara asks Naitik that did he called her.Naitik refused n asked did she called him.Akshara refuses and says why should i call u?you are not my husband.Naitik says yes neither i m your husband nor you r my wife.Akshara says no i m your wife.Akshara wants to go out of the room but Naitik didnt let her go.Then they hav a cute fight.Akshara starts banging the door.She got tired .She turned away from door but she couldnt find Naitik anywhere in the room.She starts searching for him.She found naitik holding d photograph of their marriage n they both again start fighting for the photo.Then Akshara says to Naitik that he had only asked her to leave the house and Naitik says that she went without telling him.Both of them gets sad again. - By Bhavya

15th & 16th March '10 - NaKsh Saat Phere on Holi
Akshara starts laughing.naitik asks wat happened?? arent u angry with me ? akshara says with whom i should get angry.there are 4 naitik !!! i cant even handle 1 how will i handle 4 ?? naitik is amused.then she explains all 4 naitik.naitik says he is hungry.akshara starts laughing again and said he is motu but naitik says no i m not.akshara takes out a chocolate from her cupboard.both enjoy eating it.then they talk about the wonderful moments before & during their marriage.naitik asks her to take pheres again with him as both of them werent happy in their marriage.naitik arranges all necessary material for pheras & they take take pheras again & repeated all their vachans. - By Bhavya

17th March '10- NaKsh Dream - Jadoo Yeh Kya Chal Gaya

17th March 2010 - NaKsh going to play Holi & Moocho wala Naitik
Naitik puts colour in Akshara's maang & on her cheek.Then Akshara did Naitik's aarti & make a moutache with holi colour on his face.Both says ssshhh...Naitik says even Akshara has drunk bhaang.Akshara asks him to b quite but he refused & tells the whole bhaang scene.They both started laughing again.Now there was a dream sequence with Jadoo ye kya chal gaya playing in background.Akshara's pallu falls off.Naitik came from back and moves his hand over Akshara's hand.the dream seq. goes on & atlast they both hug each other. - By Bhavya

18th March '10 - Naitik's Dreaming of Akshara when he comes back home on Holi
Naitik opened the door of his room & saw Akshara standing there.Naitik was about to touch her face when she disappears.Naitik look around the room.He again imagines that Akshara is taking out clothes from the wardrobe & ironing them.Akshara gave the shirt to him & he was staring at her luvingly.Naitik comes out of his dreams when Gayatri shakes him.Naitik again imagines Akshara on dinning table. - By Bhavya

19th & 22nd March 2010 - NaKsh Night Out
Naitik came to meet akshara from pipe.then he says her that i was dreaming everywhere u only.U have done a magic of ur love on me.Varsha came then naitik asks her that he want to take akshara with him for a night.He wants to spend sometime with akshara.Varsha agrees.They both thought of a place where they both can spend sometime.Naitik take her to garden.there they both spend some romantic moments and then a tea-seller came and he disturbed them so they came out of garden and thought of another place.- By Maheen

25th March 2010 - Naitik doesn't wants to go to the Office
Akshara wakes up naitik for going to office but he acts that he is very ill so he cant go to office.Akshara gets worried but soon she knows that naitik is acting as he dont want to go to office.Gayatri came rhere and ask what happened.Akshara tell her that naitik is not feeling well.Gayatri says him to take rest and not to go office.Naitik gets happy but akshara says that i will make khara for him so he will get well soon.Naitik makes a face and say anything for my wife.Then akshara brings khara for naitik and he drinks making a bad face in front of gayatri and bhabhi maa on their insisting..Then bhabhi maa says gayatri to give him the khara which dadda jee drinks.He will get well soon.Then naitik at last say that he is feeling better.he just wants to rest.Then akshara goes to pooja with bhabhi maa and gayatri.- By Maheen

29th & 31st March '10 - Naitik prepares Gur ki Kheer for Akshara
Naitik takes Akshara outside d house.Akshara asks him why here?its really cold
her.Naitik hugs her & asks her nw its fine.They talk for a while & Naitik asks
Akshara to sit on chair with her eyes closed.He brings Gur ki Kheer n arranges hischair next to Akshara.he feeds her & she became really happy.They again talk abt dmess Naitik created while making d Kheer in kitchen.Akshara feeds Naitik while adrop of Kheer falls outside his mouth so she wipes it.Then Naitik feeds Akshara whenhe leaves a piece on her lips.He moved closer n was about to kiss her wen Aksharaherself eats it.Both laughs n hug each other.
@ Daman:NaKsh enter their room & falls on bed as they were really tired.Aksharagets up excitedly & says lets go out.Naitik pulled her close n said dat he wants tospend each & every moment with her so they'll not go out n asks her 2 get freshup.Akshara took her night gown & went to washroom.She gets ready while Naitikdecorates d room.Akshara came out of d room & was surprised 2 see the room butfound Naitik sleeping.She switches off the lights & lay beside him.Naitik woke up inmrng n found Akshara sleeping.He stares at her luvingly & then moves a strand of herhair n then he gets up n goes out of d room.

1st & 5th April '10 - Daman Trip
Akshara searches for Naitik.Suddenly he came from back n hugged her n ask her to getinto the bus as the are going for sightseeing.Soon they reached d desired place &Naitik takes Akshara to a beautiful place.They clicked sum cute pics.Suddenly due toblowing wind Akshara's dupatta comes on their head & they had a cute eye-lock butthen got separated listening to d sound of horn of the bus.They missed their bus &were walking through a jungle.Akshara asks Naitik to stay away from her now.ButNaitik with his cute talks changed Akshara's mood. Soon they reached their hotel widd help of a taxi.At night Naitik surprises Akshara by arranging a romantic dinner forher.They both hav dinner by feeding each other.Then Naitik ask Akshara to hav sumsweets has they hav eaten their dinner.He comes closer but Akshara ran away frm
him.He ran behind her & holds her dupatta.They came really close & d scene blurs. - By Bhavya

7th April, 12th & 21st May '10 - NaKsh unable to spend time togethr on Akshara's B'Day
Naitik came back from office and calls akshara and says that akshara has already done everything.Aksahra came and ask what happened.Naitik says her that now afetr u have came back u have no time for me.u r always busy in ur work.i miss my that akshara who gets nervous on little things and then ask me what to do.Akshara says that there is so much work to do so i didnt get time.She was going out of room when naitik comes in front of her and closed the door and say her to spend sometime with him.

naitik sitting and reading a magazine and akshara packing shagun stuff,akshara says that today is a very good day.all are so happy.and there is very big responsibility on us also.imagine we are going to take shagun to mohit's house.then naitik remember his time with mohit and say that we play all night and morning comes but mohit remain here.that was so good time!now that time will come again.then akshara asks naitik how is this saree after all i am also the bhabhi of bride.i also have a right to look different!naitik gets up and says that put the saree on u and see!she do that and naitik by her hand raise her chin and was going to kiss her when akshara says that i am talking about the sari.naitik puts her arms around her and says that i am saying that only.akshara says that leave me naitik.when he didnt leave she say daddaji and he immediately leaves her.but there was no one.naitik again hold her but akshara says that rashmi is there.naitik without looking there says that i will not be fool this time!then rashmi laughs.

Then song plays in the background Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya...During song naitik was trying to talk to akshara but whenever he goes to talk with her someone came and took akshara with her.then akshara came dressed in a new maroon saree.Then naitik throws a flower on akshara but it hits dadda jee(funny scene)...Naitik acts like he has not thrown.Then he goes in the room and change  his clothes.Then when he came down all took the family photo and a NAaKsH photo also and the song finishesand he left akshara.some time also with him. - Bhavya

24th May 2010-Akshara's B'day Celebration on Terrace

NaKsh Bed Room : Both are sitting on der bed n akshara telling naitik to get up from the bed so dat she can spread the bedsheet ..in wich naitik tells no evn ill help u ..akshara tells no need of ur help i cn manage! n den she spreads d bedsheet n naitik fulls her down ..n now d bedsheet is oover them ..both of dem inside n bedsheet then naitik sayz that so u dont need any help,bt u told dat if we work together then we will get time for ech other.then naitik passes his hand ovr aksharaz face and tells dat ...dont u want to spend time with me ..both of dem look at each other n akshara hugs him and both ofsmile! - By Pravalika

26th, 27th & 28th May '10 Naitik Dreaming for their new House
Naitik and Akshara went to see new house for Nandini and Mohit n Akshara loves d house n both of dem are seing the house... Naitik imagines Akshara n him in d house n ws vry cute ..and suddenly in reality akshara asks him what happend naitik looking at akshara smiles and tell nothing ..and then naitik comes closer to akshara n holds her hand ...and then he holds her waist and pulls her towards him ..they are about kiss and suddenly dey hear a phone cal! ..and naitik tells akshara not to answer akshara tells him plz ..it may a important call ..n then naitik tells that if u give me a kiss after going hme i ll leave u now! ..akshara accepts and answers d call. - By Pravalika

31st May & 3rd June 2010 NaKsh getin romantic
Naitik on dining table say akshara that he is going to market with mohit so akshara u please take out my shirt..gayatri also says her to take out the curtains...In room naitik says akshara to fulfil her promise of giving him a kiss.akshara blushes and was about to go when naitik holds her by putting a duppatta in front of her and turn her face towards him and says that i will not leave u..akshara says him to close his eyes...
Naitik came in the room and says that in this much hot weather i dont want to go anywhere and he get on the bed..Then suddenly he remembers the envelope and he gets up and start finding it.in doing so he make mess of the room...akshara came and says that what r u doing this..leave it i will do it..naitik says that i can do my work myself..akshara didnt say anything...as naitik was going about he slips from a shoe and fall on the floor...akshara laughs a bit and gave his hand to naitik..naitik gets naughty and also holds her hand and she also fall on him and both laughs and hug each other...
Akshara doing work in kitchen and naitik came and say that someone has no time for me.akshara says that yes i have much work to do..naitik keep looking at her and then start taking out dough...akshara says him to leave she will do and naitik says her that there is a dough on ur head..naitik removes it and was moving closer to her..akshara blushes and left him and this time seriously dough was on her head...naitik removes it and both smiles and hug each other...

9th & 10th June 2010-NaKsh Morning Kiss
Naksh came in their room and  naitik says that its good that now Babloo is also going to be wrapped in the marriage circle like me..Akshara says that r u regretting after marrying me..Naitik holds her from back and says that i mean that i am wrapped in circle of ur love..Both smiles..Naitik says that there will so much fun after bablu will come as he will do everything possible to impress her wife..Akshara says that u will not give angry photos like our marraige to which both laughed and naitik says no...
Akshara gets up and didnt find the alarm clock then she sees the clock in naitik hands and he was sleeping!Then she says that there is so much work i am already late and she was about to go but naitik holds her and says that u should wake me first with love but then gayatri calls akshara so after so many trials akshara released herself from naitik..
Akshara was getting ready and wearing earings to which naitik tell her that its looking not good!But akshara says her not to waste her time she is already late.Naitik says that u dont listen what i ams saying u do ur work!Akshara wears another earing but naitik didnt say anything this time and akshara gets sad but then naitik says that its looking good.she smiles and then goes to naitik and give him a kiss.. Naitik says akshara during the engagement ceremony that something is missing from her..think what...akshara thinks but didnt get what is missing... then naitik holds akshara hands and wear her the ring ...and both smiles...

11th & 14th June 2010 NaKsh

NaKsh - Mehndi Cute Love
Akshara was about to say sumthing when Naitik asks her to close her eyes.he brings a  cone of mehndi & overwrites his name on akshara's mehendi design & says nw d colour of my love will be enwired on you & they both hug each other.akshara was worried abt money but naitik cools her down by saying he'll handle everything n they both again hug each other - By Bhavya

NaKsh - Akshi enters for mehndi ceremony

Akshara enters in the hall dressed in beautiful green lehenga with golden work on it.everyone praises her but Naitik was still angry with her. - By Bhavya

NaKsh - Cute Hug
Naitik says to akshara that now bablu will also be in streaks of marriage like me..akshara says what do u mean..u r regretting after marrying me..naitik says i havent said this..i mean to say that i am lost in ur love..Embarrassedand holds her from back and then both smile..Akshara asks naitik that this time because of bablu u will not get angry on me like u does in our marriage and ur pictures were also not so good...naitik says no and both smile and have a cute hugEmbarrassed    -Maheen

NaKsh - Fallin' & Hug

Naitik falls at the floor...akshara gave him her hand to get uop but akshara also falls on him...and both smiles..then naitik finds the envelope and after seeing it both again start smiling...then both hug each otherEmbarrassed-    Maheen

Nakh - Kitchen & Flour Scene
Naitik came in the kitchen..and he helps akshara in making flour...firstly he says her that there is some flour on her head but there was nothing...but he acts to remove something from her head and started coming closer to her but akshara push him back and say i have to do so much work...then really there was flour on her head..naitik say her that this time i saying trulyLOL...he removed it from his hands and both were lost n each other..naitik coming closer to akshara,,akshara making excuse to leave her...naitik says we have to spend whole life together...akshara ask him what happened today..naitik says m very happy    -Maheen

NaKsh - Akshi's cut & Gift Wrappin'
suddenly akshara looks on the files placed on the bed.She says what is all this naitik.Naitik says sorry sorry!!He keep the files in his bag.And akshara smiles seeing him doing that and says thim good boy.and akshara says to naitik that u r improving alot and he smiles and says that now u can say me anything as u have helped me so much.Akshara's expressions gets worried as he say that.but then she smiles seeing him and says that now u will do anything for me.Naitik says yes.Akshara gave him a sweet box and tape and a wrapping paper to wrap that.but he eats a sweet from it making a worried look.Akshara says that i havent said u to eat it.i have said u to wrap it.Naitik says that its very boring.Then after seeing akshara's expression he says that its very difficult u please give me some easy work to do.Akshara says that ok if its difficult i will do it by myself and she starts doing it and while wrapping it she cuts her hand slightly and says ouch!naitik asks what happened.and took her hand and says that u cant do it carefully.He get up and bring the first aid box and then naitik bandage his finger.while akshara with slight tears in her eyes was staring him.When naitik look at her he found her staring at him...He says that it will be fine soon..dont worry!is it paining very much.Akshara keep on looking at him...Naitik then holds her other hand also and kiss her hand!!!

Then naitik says her to do care of these hands as there will be applied maehendi on them soon and i wanted to see N in ur hands of my name.Both look at each othe
r...  -Maheen

NaKsh - Fruit's Packin & Lehenga for Mehndi

Naitik came and ask that if there was any work..akshara tells him just this basket has to be wrapped else everything has been done..naitik says i will help u in wrapping it..All the ladies were sitting there..naitik during wrapping the basket hold akshara's hand and both look in each other eyes and have a sweet moment then naitik takes akshara in the rom and ask her to close his eyes and then put a duppatta heavily embroided on heer..akshara open her eyes and says its beautiful..naitik says her that u have to look most beautiful today..she promised him..ok!~~--Maheen

NaKsh-Cute Haldi Scene
Akshara was standing..naitik came from back and puit haldi on her..she asks him what are u doing.he put haldi on her face as well..she also put haldi on her face..both smile...naitik says to her that u look very preety while smiling..both smile...

NaKsh Throwin' Rose Petals
Akshara was standing for welcoming the barrat..naitik put the p

Edited by starry.phoenix - 30 May 2011 at 8:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KCarlamanasi_31sia.k_1Apoorva_22-.Shriya.-..Sneha..lafangi_Mahi..Akaisha.._Divya_

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraApoorva_22ananya_krishmanasi_31sia.k_1..Akaisha..-.Shriya.-..Sneha..lafangi_Mahi_Divya_

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

kingini_aardraApoorva_22manasi_31sia.k_1ananya_krish..Akaisha..-.Shriya.-lafangi_Mahi_Divya_

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraApoorva_22manasi_31sia.k_1pree4ru-.Shriya.-..Akaisha..lafangi_Mahishayal1436_Divya_

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardrablack.swanApoorva_22ananya_krishsia.k_1manasi_31pree4ru-.Shriya.-..Akaisha..shayal1436lafangi_Mahi_Divya_

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

ananya_krishmanasi_31sia.k_1Apoorva_22lafangi_Mahi-.Shriya.-..Akaisha..pree4ru_Divya_

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

DaZzliNgShReYa aka Shreya 12th March
Ananya_krish aka Ananya 11th March
Anjali4NaKsh aka Anjali 2nd September
Apoorva_22 aka Apoorva 22nd November
Archana_NaKsh aka Archana 18th August INACTIVE
cute_luv aka Vanshika 18th November
divi4u aka Divya 9th March
Drishti...  aka Drishti 16th October
honeey_16 aka Maheen 26th March
joysorrow aka Ankita 24th July
manasi_31 aka Manasi 31st January
mari-d aka Mari 7th July
nasco aka Shwetha 15th December INACTIVE
pravz_me aka Pravalika 19 March
preksha_naksh aka Preksha 28th November
..-Rashi-.. aka Rashi 7th May INACTIVE
shamasallfav aka Shama 9th September
Snehal_wade aka Snehal 24th September
starry.phoenix aka Shikha 2nd April
VivaciousBhavya aka Bhavya 25th November

"NaKsh - Naitik Akshara Palace" was an Appreciation Thread created by -_AfridiMalik_- to discuss the beautiful LoveHeartthat Naitik and Akshara shared onscreen. The thread started to become less active day by day. Starry.phoenix took an initiative, tried to make it a rocking one but sadly no one seemed to be interested. Thanks to one member who became interested and helped her and then the journey of NaKsh: Ek Khoobsurat Rishta started where everyone discussed about their favourite jodi NaKsh. They started

Edited by starry.phoenix - 30 May 2011 at 8:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkaranhinakingini_aardraApoorva_22manasi_31sia.k_1ananya_krish..Akaisha..pree4ru-.Shriya.-lafangi_Mahi_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top