Kali Mirch Treatment By Gopi....Gopi rock

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Superb Episode it was...Gopi was intelligent enough to trap the thief....and at the same time She Was Ultra Cute while asking thief to
Bring Knife to Cut Pineapple, Then Plate and Fork and at last Black Pepper........

Gopi was Amazing ..........must watch epi........the thief was asking her why u want me to eat putting Pepper...she replies....Ghar me sab aise hi khaate hai....with so sweet expressions on her face....thats  y I love her........

Chor ab ghar ke logo ki tarah khayega,,,,,,,,,but bechare ko kya pata that gopi will put that Black pepper in his eyes....Khila Pila ke Bali Chadhayegi...

Gopi U Rock....now Aham should know that Colege Degree is not the only thing which can make a person Intelligent....Humari Gopi Sabse Jyada Intelligent hai.......

Bechara Aham...he was not able to understand Wife is Intelligence Par Hasu ya Apni Bewakufi Par rou......
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadhli... the best part was Ahem was asking Gopi... but instead of replying him she replied Jigar... his expression was something to watch out for...  good that SNS is going strong with the storyline... now Ahem should start realising that Gopi is the perfect choice for him...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Sadhli... the best part was Ahem was asking Gopi... but instead of replying him she replied Jigar... his expression was something to watch out for...  good that SNS is going strong with the storyline... now Ahem should start realising that Gopi is the perfect choice for him...

yup...thats was really unexpected...Gopi covered her face with pallu and also dint pay attention to Aham's question.........
i m looking forward to tomorrow's epi.....when Aham will come to know Gopi was injured in fight with Thief.....may be he will feel something...or Might be....Remotest Possibility.....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
yup... even i was thinking of the same possibility...  he might feel little towards Gopi... btw was missing your smilies.. glad  you put them here....:)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

yup... even i was thinking of the same possibility...  he might feel little towards Gopi...
kaash CVs sun le jaldi.....

btw was missing your smilies.. glad  you put them here....:)
u are talking abt my emos.....thanx u missed them...i was missing u all..and now m back lil bit.....

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Intelligent Gopi....yes..

But when she asked the theif to bring knife to cut the pineapple...i was likeBanging HeadBanging Headgrrrrr.....

But wow gopi....brilliant...lol

And that theif...even in such situation...ie anytime anyone can come there.... even then he want to cut  the pineapple and eat....Cool2
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Intelligent Gopi....yes..

But when she asked the theif to bring knife to cut the pineapple...i was likeBanging HeadBanging Headgrrrrr.....
but i was sure she had something in her in her mind....

But wow gopi....brilliant...lol
tabhi to Gopi Gopi hai baaki sab ...hmm let me search for best example.....

And that theif...even in such situation...ie anytime anyone can come there.... even then he want to cut  the pineapple and eat....Cool2

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totally loved today's episode as well.. Gopi was so cute when she was asking the thief to bring all those stuff for her and I seriously thought he wanted to bang his head on the kitchen counter😆 And I totally LOVED it when Gopi ignored Aham and spoke to Jigar👏 I was like good for you! that's what you get for illtreating Gopi😡 Totally agree with you Gopi totally rocked today👏 I just hope koki does not go on a scolding spree when Gopi tells her she sliced the pineapple and fed the thief though..
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u know what I am wondering.............the silver dishes he took......are they not the ones that Koki explained to Rashi were in their family for generation and that is y they are so important??................in that case......rashi is going to be in deep trouble..............lol
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
yup even i want those CVS too listen soon... one thing i'm loving is Rashi's negativity is coming in front of Hetal... hope it comes soon in front of Jigar as well...

yes yaar i was refering those emoticons... missed you too especially 🤗these days i miss coming to the forum regularly because these days i return home late so all pooped up ...

how was your birthday??😃
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago