Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Superb Episode it was...Gopi was intelligent enough to trap the thief....and at the same time She Was Ultra Cute while asking thief to
Bring Knife to Cut Pineapple, Then Plate and Fork and at last Black Pepper........

Gopi was Amazing ..........must watch epi........the thief was asking her why u want me to eat putting Pepper...she replies....Ghar me sab aise hi khaate hai....with so sweet expressions on her face....thats  y I love her........

Chor ab ghar ke logo ki tarah khayega,,,,,,,,,but bechare ko kya pata that gopi will put that Black pepper in his eyes....Khila Pila ke Bali Chadhayegi...

Gopi U Rock....now Aham should know that Colege Degree is not the only thing which can make a person Intelligent....Humari Gopi Sabse Jyada Intelligent hai.......

Bechara Aham...he was not able to understand Wife is Intelligence Par Hasu ya Apni Bewakufi Par rou......

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 16 September 2010 at 8:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roja1princ355VivaciousQueenAbhiAni_SK_IndigoBluesmaneet.n.shanaksujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kali Mirch Treatment By Gopi....Gopi rock" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srosheen

Groupbie

srosheen

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thx!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueen-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Sadhli... the best part was Ahem was asking Gopi... but instead of replying him she replied Jigar... his expression was something to watch out for...  good that SNS is going strong with the storyline... now Ahem should start realising that Gopi is the perfect choice for him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueenAbhiAni-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... the best part was Ahem was asking Gopi... but instead of replying him she replied Jigar... his expression was something to watch out for...  good that SNS is going strong with the storyline... now Ahem should start realising that Gopi is the perfect choice for him...

yup...thats was really unexpected...Gopi covered her face with pallu and also dint pay attention to Aham's question.........
i m looking forward to tomorrow's epi.....when Aham will come to know Gopi was injured in fight with Thief.....may be he will feel something...or Might be....Remotest Possibility.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
yup... even i was thinking of the same possibility...  he might feel little towards Gopi... btw was missing your smilies.. glad  you put them here....:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

yup... even i was thinking of the same possibility...  he might feel little towards Gopi...
kaash CVs sun le jaldi.....

btw was missing your smilies.. glad  you put them here....:)
u are talking abt my emos.....thanx u missed them...i was missing u all..and now m back lil bit.....

sujji0609

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Intelligent Gopi....yes..

But when she asked the theif to bring knife to cut the pineapple...i was likeBanging HeadBanging Headgrrrrr.....

But wow gopi....brilliant...lol

And that theif...even in such situation...ie anytime anyone can come there.... even then he want to cut  the pineapple and eat....Cool2

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Intelligent Gopi....yes..

But when she asked the theif to bring knife to cut the pineapple...i was likeBanging HeadBanging Headgrrrrr.....
but i was sure she had something in her in her mind....

But wow gopi....brilliant...lol
tabhi to Gopi Gopi hai baaki sab ...hmm let me search for best example.....

And that theif...even in such situation...ie anytime anyone can come there.... even then he want to cut  the pineapple and eat....Cool2

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top