Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy ann,

omgg finally an update and it was sooo worth the wait....i think this has to be one of the best updates everr everr everr!!👏....ahhhhhh geet pregnant!!!!🥳.....i m sooo helping dadi for the partayy ideaa😆.....wow i m soo happy for maaneet!!!....i lovedd the way u started the update with maan's head on geet's lap....i am loving how their relationship has progressed and turned into this beautiful union in 2 yrs....so hats off to you for portraying it that way!!👏.....and devar.bhabhi teasing was justt adorable!!!....i lovee vicky😆....and maan's anger is just 😍.....ya, u get my point....it literally gives me dhak dhaks....soo wonderful update....but a not soo wonderful person in the ending....*gasp* sameera is back?....omgg pweez tell me she's not gonna do anything evil now but oh well, maaneet can fight against all odds so bring it on!!!

i can't wait for the next updates and babaji knows how i will but i understand there's soo much uni work....heck, i already got a hugee orgo quiz next week!!😭....but i will wait cuz if we r gonna get such amazing updates after the wait, then i m all ready!!!
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb
damn cool
update asap
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yey finally geeet is preg with maan's baby this is really happy..lol..oh shoot she meets sam..that is not good,..lol lets see wat happens..cant wait to read more thankx 4 the pm and update soon..
❤️MONA
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I LOVE UR FF!
add me to ur pm list..

soo happy geet is pregnant..
but she meets sam...and now sameera?
can you do me a favor? don't kill the baby pleasee...
in every FF I have read..I have not seen the baby live..
and especially now its Maan&Geet's baby..
I wanna see some mamma&daddy scenes after their babyy..soo cuteeeeeee...and maan romancing with geet in front of the baby..aww..
pleaseeeee listen to meee...thanks!

thankyou.
update sooon.
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You've been sorely missed Ann - wow what a wonderful update, worth waiting this long but don't take it too long for the next update. Getting very interesting with the baby and now entry of the EX.

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
An update.....finally hun.....lolz.....that was just wonderful! Lolz at Vicky and Geet and also Dadi teaming up against Maan.....it's fun! Wow!! Geet is pregnant......lolz...Maan is so caring.....and Sameera is back.....sounds interesting! Do continue soon.
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg
i have to say the best part everrr
sooo cuteee
thx for the update xxx
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
so happy for maaneet
ahh sameera had to come
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maan and geet are soo happy, everything is gonna well and geet is expecting, i just hope this Sam doesn't upset things
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!!!
Aww they are gonna have a baby soon!!
Ohhh so sameera is here!!!
Can't wait for next part!!
Pls cont.soon!!