Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Written Wed Sept 15th- showdown time (Page 2)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yes Shubba Akka....she would dare to badmouth about Thulasi like her mummy is doing now for some time now. But it is sad to see her like that...after all she was a nice girl. But what me irritates a lot and makes me angry is how she still keeps quiet when her mother keeps repeating that her brother is dead for them.
If she has even a little bit paasam for her brother despite het anger.....shouldn't she open her mouth and tell the truth...if she does so...then it could make her mother look a bit nicer....how she is behaving now is really toooo much.I feel she should not be that much angry with TA like her mother coz she did not know anything of the happenings....but she does!!!!!......and it does not seem she is angry with T&T coz they ignored Charu but they spoiled her good life.   

Edited by Nikila10 - 16 September 2010 at 4:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ElystiaHema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Nandri Gudgal for the super update!

Like you all said, Charu seems toooo incredibly nice.. just can't digest it. I'm sure she has an ulterior motive which is masked for now.. D'oh

Gutter woman successfully carried out her job.. Angry Her anger is justified but there are soooo many other ways to express it..! She cud have easily just said 'veliya ponga' or something along those lines, and it wud have easily created the impact. Confused Ivlo cheap a pesanumnu avasiyam illa. All this trash talk is only demeaning her character and self-respect, showing what kind of a cheap woman she is. Unhappy Ithellam avangalukku puriyara maadhiri theriyala.. Poor TA, was just taken aback. He wouldnt have imagined even in his wildest dreams that this will happen.. Cry

So will they be accepted into the house today?? Fat hope... Day Dreaming

Edited by khpriya - 16 September 2010 at 5:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRanu.Quelle-Belle

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Gudgal!

I admire Charu for being so concerned about TA's family but defending TA's mom's actions at Thuls college is too much. Charu, if you had heard the atrocious things coming out of that lady's mouth, you definetely wouldn't still call her Athai anymore. I don't understand how she keeps arguing with her parents, doesn't she see how much it is her parents. She really is so blind to people's feelings, its very bad because people will walk all over you and you can't survive in this world.

Poor TA, though his mom's anger is justified (though it shouldn't expressed so cheaply) because it his fault, watching his face shatter like that was like watching Elmo (from Sesame Street) get all sad.

Lavs, :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for the lovely update

Go to top