Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham dint react as he used to do earlier.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
hey i noticed one more thing. When koki asked gopi to move forward dint u see aham's expressions, he dint turn bk bt tried to look at gopi.
When gopi puts her hand over aham neither moved away nor had his usual, wired, haterd look 4 her.

Nw m also looking 4 positive things.
Wt abt u all?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAChaudhrytm_SK_saomompesi11IndigoBluesmaneet.n.shanak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham dint react as he used to do earlier." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME VERY NICE MOMENTS OF AHAM AND GOPI COMING CLOSER TOGETHER AND AHAM FALLING FOR GOPI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMA

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
yes...true...
But i really dont get his expressions...in yesterday's episode i felt like he was slightly smiling when gopi was standing next to him....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

yes...true...
But i really dont get his expressions...in yesterday's episode i felt like he was slightly smiling when gopi was standing next to him....

wow u too noticed that, i was also shocked to his sneakd peaked smile on his face.

_SK_

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
It was like he was eager to stand next to her. It is really odd because the last time he had to stand next to her was to put little Krishna in the geeya..and he stepped away from her. And yesterday he looked eager. For us 3 days have gone by but on the show it is the same day. Kind of doesn't make sense.

But I guess we will take it.

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top