Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys just dropped in to say that I've posted all my comic strips here: http://neeta-kapoor.livejournal.com/

^please visit (:
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

wat makes AR story no longer true n pure is the fact that armaan (n yes he is butchered to the core i must say) is doing all this prove to ridz that she still loves him.........

when infact..........true love does not need to be proved.......u do not have to do anything to prove anything.......all u do is love n love and if indeed ur love is true n pure anddddddd u are meant to be......then ur love will come running to u no matter wat......

but even if ur love is true n pure but u are not meant to be........still u dont have to prove to get back ur love.........coz love does not always mean to be with that person.......

I have time n again said this........love is such an emotion that u simply feel from the depths of ur heart n live in that love n that feelings......without any expectations.......and true will attain its holy acceptance when in ur love u can only give n give without requesting a return..........

This I see in Sid..........not in Armaan......

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bingo, hit the nail on the head

Definately Sid Modi's love  (and i pray to god CV's dont ruin Sid's character at all)

Sid even hurts with her, there is never been a hurt Ridz without hurt Sid, and when he hurts her, he hurts himself more etc
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anna-- i know what i want..,. ..i cant WAIT to see sexyface sid back!😍
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Anna i do agree ilu was a suprise at this stage, i wanst expecting it at all, but coming form rids it says alot, her actions have been sayong she loves sid but today she wanted to tell him that, she said she knows she told him this after a long wait etc,

and after the horror incident she said what was true, being a married women what she did was wrong, unjustified

but seeing ehr hysterical infornt of sid one could see the amount of regret she had for what had happened, she was fearing, deep inside she knows that sid probably may leave her,

norzar
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

hmm i do think sid doesn't know what's goign on in the precap but i wanna see what will he do and how will he comfort her as i have never seen her crazier than this

And thats why i say Sid will support Ridz in front of Armaan and all, but alone with her he can be distant and stern, and this is something Ridz cant bear

Also like i say Sid is her strength and we saw that in the last scene somehow as i said she could of easily gone to her room, to her sister to alone place but no she went straight to Sid, and right now she needs saving, and he is the only one that can save her from herself - hasnt he always saved her from herself
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Anna-- i know what i want..,. ..i cant WAIT to see sexyface sid back!😍

i have a thing for sexyfaces and bad boys too but here i mean i am desperate for some hot intense scenes πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

hmm i do think sid doesn't know what's goign on in the precap but i wanna see what will he do and how will he comfort her as i have never seen her crazier than this

even i wnat to see sid's reaction after the incident

norzar
Lennie thumbnail
Anybody got the link to Guddi's thread?
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzY8LA4rxxM&ob=av2ep[/YOUTUBE]
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anna of course you make sense...and I feel exactly the same way...1 min I'm lyk what Ridzi did was not tht bad nd the fact tht she came running bck 2 Sid..nd wanting him 2 hug her nd all...then again...I'm lyk OH HECKS NO...Ridzi did wrong...real wrong....I hate her....BLAAHHHHh...too much going onπŸ˜†

@Neetz...tht's ur name right 😳 um nyways...love ur comic strip nd the disclaimer for me was the highlight of 2day's episode 🀣 🀣 🀣