GoHam Diaries - September 15, 2010

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
September 15th 2010 Recorded Diary of Gopi Modi
Kanaji, I cannot tell you how much it meant to me that you made it possible for me to see Ahamji tonight. And that too during your puja! Kanaji, my happiness is boundless. Ahamji was truly a vision of perfection. Something in the universe went click today to show me that everything is right in the world and I will forever be Ahamji's Gopi. Thank you Kanaji *closes her eyes and enters her innocent dream world with Ahamji*

September 15th, 2010, Personal Journal of Aham Parag Modi
When I saw Gopi today I thought my heart had moved up and lodged itself in my throat. I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life. How can one person be so perfect in so many ways and totally imperfect in others? Is this some sort of a cosmic joke on me? To have someone like her so close to me but someone who is inaccessible to me? *closes his eyes and gets some not so innocent dreams of Gopi*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquaboredsoulIndigoBluessaomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GoHam Diaries - September 15, 2010" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

September 15th 2010 ' Recorded Diary of Gopi Modi
Kanaji, I cannot tell you how much it meant to me that you made it possible for me to see Ahamji tonight. And that too during your puja! Kanaji, my happiness is boundless. Ahamji was truly a vision of perfection. Something in the universe went click today to show me that everything is right in the world and I will forever be Ahamji's Gopi. Thank you Kanaji *closes her eyes and enters her innocent dream world with Ahamji*

September 15th, 2010, Personal Journal of Aham Parag Modi
When I saw Gopi today I thought my heart had moved up and lodged itself in my throat. I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life. How can one person be so perfect in so many ways and totally imperfect in others? Is this some sort of a cosmic joke on me? To have someone like her so close to me but someone who is inaccessible to me? *closes his eyes and gets some not so innocent dreams of Gopi*

@ *closes his eyes and gets some not so innocent dreams of Gopi*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ah, Shelly, you crack me up!

Loved it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMASriB-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I was pretty proud of that one!!!

After all he is the one with all the experience in this relationship!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shelly for writing  the Go Ahem diaries it is like the Mills and Boons I did read your diary yesterday night but could not comment as I was using my husbands iphone so I could not comment. Thanks for the wonderful writing it makes me really happy to read your thoughts and the detail you put it into. Thanks for your earlier reply where you mentioned that you have not written any fan fictions. This is great it keeps us motivated to keep on hoping of a Gopi and Ahem scene hope it happens. Goodnight to you.. Thanks once again.

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Thanks Shelly for writing the Go Ahem diaries it is like the Mills and Boons I did read your diary yesterday night but could not comment as I was using my husbands iphone so I could not comment. Thanks for the wonderful writing it makes me really happy to read your thoughts and the detail you put it into. Thanks for your earlier reply where you mentioned that you have not written any fan fictions. This is great it keeps us motivated to keep on hoping of a Gopi and Ahem scene hope it happens. Goodnight to you.. Thanks once again.

You're very welcome! I am glad you enjoyed the diaries!

And Goodnight to you too!

Edited by lovtv - 15 September 2010 at 7:39pm

PDLIMA-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
loved it shelly. Last line of both the diaries was just perfect 4 wt they can dream of.

PDLIMAShell16

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
hey thanks you are the life saver of this serial. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming for the day when they cvs show us this scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey u  r exactly like gopi & ahem conscience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top