Fan Fictions

MN FF To Love or Not to Love Ch 8 Page 13 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

yumnakapoor

IF-Rockerz

yumnakapoor

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

awesome update dear plzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon and thx alot for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anish85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MN FF To Love or Not to Love Ch 8 Page 13 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anish85

Groupbie

Anish85

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Arti- Mommy, I'm tired

Nupur- Okay, sweetie. Say good-bye to everyone.

Arti- Bye, bye. Samrat, Diya, Benji, andGunjan waved to her and Benji picked her.

Benji- Now remember that trick I taught you tonight.

Gunjan- You can reshow it to us next week, practice.

Arti- Yes, madam.

Nupur yawning- Good night, I'll see both of you tomorrow. She took Arti to the car and drove home.

Gunjan- We better go home too, she grabbed Benji's arm while he said good bye to Mayank and Sheena.

In their car, Benji started talking about Nupur, I cannot believe she was here tonight and was smiling.

Gunjan- Me too, I'm not even that brave.

Benji- You never were.

Gunajan hit him on the arm; I better call her when I get home.

Sheena had just placed Aryan in his crib when Mayank walked into the room;

Mayank- Are you tired?

Sheena- I am, so that's the little Arti, you were telling me about.

Mayank- Isn't she adorable?

Sheena- Yes, polite and smart? too. I feel very bad that Nupur's husband died so early and so young. I wish that I could be as strong as she is and take up so much. She sighed, But that's not me.

Mayank smiled- That why you have me.

Nupur was getting ready to go into bed, but suddenly, the telephone rang.

Nupur- Hi, Gunjan.

Gunjan- Are you alright?

Nupur- Sure, I'm fine.

Gunjan- Tell me the truth, I know you were pretending to be happy and when did your husband died? I do not remember when you got married.

Nupur- Gunjan, I had to think of something to tell Mayank or he would of asked me where Arti's father?

Gunjan- But he is going to find out one of these days. I know you must be in some much pain, just spill it out or I'm going to run over to your house.

Two weeks later in Shashi Bushan's office with his group of most trusted men; he had just hung up the phone.

Shashi slamming his fist down- How can this be, I lose another shipment.

Men #2- I'm sorry, boss, butů

Shashi- But what, I dont care about how many men got arrested or killed. Its that cop again, isn't it?

Men #3- Boss, do you want us to kill him?

Shashi  smiled evilly- Yes, but not him, I want him to suffer. I want you to kill the one, he loves the most.

A young gentleman dressed in a dark suit walked out of the airport and stepped onto the streets of Mumbai. He was in his late-twenties, to others he might be a stranger, but he was so familiar with this city. In his right hand, he carried a dark brown suitcase and in his left, a smaller bag with a small gold lock.

Ranvijay- Finally, I am here, I have waited for so long for my revenge. Suddenly, a man tapped his shoulder, Ranvijay immediately turned around.

Man- Mr. Bushan is waiting for you. Ranvijay nodded and followed the man into a black car.

The next morning, Mayank walked into his department with a big smile on his face, Samrat walked over to him.

Samrat- Did you find gold or something?

Mayank- No, I'm going on vacation. I have non-stop working for ages, it will be wonderful to spent some time with Sheena alone.

Samrat- So where are you going?

Mayank- Paris.

Samrat's eyes widen-Paris, you must be kidding.

Mayank- Of course not, I had promised her to take her there for our honeymoon, but I had to work.

Samrat- right. So who is taking care of the baby?

Mayank- Benji and Gunjan, they are such great friends. Stop talking about me, how about you and Diya.

Samrat- Diya, she is nice, but kind of a workaholic.

Mayank- Well, you're lazy so you make a good couple.

On Saturday, Sheena was already packed for their trip to Paris, she was so excited, and she picked up Aryan.

Sheena- "Sweetie, Aunt Gunjam will pick you up in a little while, you better be good. Sheena stared into his mother's  eyes and voiced a small baby sound. Sheena hugged her son and the door bell rung.

Gunjan- Hi, Sheena! Aryan looks so cute. Sheena gave him to her and grabbed her bags.

Sheena- Thanks you so much, here iss the list of what my sweeties likes and dislikes.

Gunjan- Okay, you better get to the airport, Mayank is going to be waiting. I'll take care of him, now go and have fun.

She kissed Aryan- Bye, sweetie. She waved good-bye to Gunjan and rushed down the hall and stepped into the elevator.

Someone dressed in a long blue coat was watching Sheena from his car, "Right on time." He followed her as she walked down the street and turned the key of her car. As she placed her bags into the truck of the car, he took a pistol out of his coat and aimed it at Sheena. The minute she turned, a shot was fired and she fell down near her car, bleeding heavily.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangalorianivanaMudrika25-Aiza-maizismayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887NirvrithiJaeeDevRathoreOddiYulle..Naina..gopi06daniella05sariska_mnartiyumnakapoorSharadDivyanka-Samira-.SilentPrincesssreevijayanLet-It-GoSujaLuvsMayur-Anila-drfizaahmedhgrhrFaria.afshanafreenMyInspirationz

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
OMG...sheena was shot??/ thats so sad yaar.....pls continue soon...............

Anish85

-Samira-

IF-Rockerz

-Samira-

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

i hate nup's dad he's kind evil

n now sheena got shot ?
plzzzzzzzzzz update sooon Anisha
thanks 4 d pm

Anish85

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
OMG..OMG....OMG....
sheena was shot??????s she dead?????
nup's father ws so evil............i hate him.Angry
who ws d blue coat man???? i thot, he ws related to nups father, who ordered him to kill his(mayank's) beloved one means his wife sheena. i thot, i guess right.Wink
continue soon.
thanks 4 pm.

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 04 October 2010 at 2:08pm

Anish85

mangalorian

mangalorian

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
nice update...cont soon

Anish85

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
this is a lovely ff
i was going through all chapts today...loved the way u have changd the couple...helps in imagining diffrntly....story is extrmly intresting...non conventional tooo...
abt ths update....ohh noo sheena ..felt bad
thanks for the pm

Anish85

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
OMG! I hates nups dad.. he's such a two faced man.. i woudln't be surprised if he was the reason behind MayUr break up..

Intresting twist.. sheena shot.. i think maybe Nupur mgiht marry mayank now due to aryan needs a mother...

Can't wait do continue soon...

Anish85

Post Reply New Post

Go to top