Fan Fictions

MN FF To Love or Not to Love Ch 8 Page 13 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Nice story line... really interesting... please update and if possible PM me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anish85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MN FF To Love or Not to Love Ch 8 Page 13 (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mangalorian

mangalorian

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
plz update sooooooooooooooooooooon....Big smile

Anish85

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
|  Please Update this soon ! It sems years have passed ! LOLPls Update it, If u r busy , try to give  short update !!

Natasha.

Anish85

Anish85

Groupbie

Anish85

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I'm extremely sorry for the late update I'm really very busy with my College I hope you understand guys.

Chapter 8

Sashi- Wonderful, you did a good job. Now with him out of the way, I will be able to great that shipment.

Ranvijay- Thank you, Mr. Bushan

Shashi - I know you still love my daughter, I will try my best to let you win her heart.

Ranvijay- Thank you again, Mr. Bushan.

Sashi- Dont call me Mr. Bushan, call me Uncle.

Ranvijay- Yes, uncle. They both laughed.

At Sheeana's office, Samrat was helping Diya packed up Sheena's belongings.

Samrat- I cannot believe she is gone, I spoke to her last week.

Tears came out of Diya's eyes- I know, she had so much plans for this place. Samrat went over to her and gave her a hug.

Samrat- I know, but we have to strong.

Diya pulled away from him, I'm sorry, but'

Samrat- But what, you know how I feel about you.

Diya- "I know, but we can't.

Samrat- Why, I can't lose you, let me take care and protect you.They looked into each others eyes; Samrat gave her a kiss.

Samrat- I love you, Diya. I wouldn't let anything harm you.

Diya- I love you too.

It has been a week since Sheena's funeral; Mayank has been drinking himself to death. He has forgotten about his friends, work, and his son. All he could think of was his wife;

Mayank - Why, why? I promise not to get injure, I promise not to let you get worried, I promise to not work so, I promise to.

The doorbell rang; Mayank got up slowly and opened the door.

Nupur- What's wrong with you? She closed the door and sat him down on the sofa while he just smiled.

Nupur- I know how it feels to lose the one, you love the most, but you have to be strong. What about Aryan, he lost his mother, he cannot lose his father too.

Mayank- You know how it feels na then why did you left me?

Nupur- Mayank,I'

Mayank-No,just tell me why did u left me didn't you loved me anymore?

Nupur-Mayank you are drunk, let's talk about it some other time.

Mayank-NO!

He continued to drink, Nupur grabs the bottle away from him and he fell onto the sofa.

Nupur placed a blanket on him, she felt like crying too, but she was here to relieve him from his pain. Everyone called her and said, Mayank is not listening to us, can you go and knock some sense into him? She just couldn't sit down and let him be like this.

Gunjan had been taking care of Aryan since his mother's death; she was a bit worried now.

Benji- What's wrong? He walked in.

Gunjan- Aryan will start to recognize people soon, he needs Mayank now, not us.

Benji- I know I spoke to Nupur this morning. She still cannot knock some sense into him.

Gunjan brighten- I got an idea, I'll call Nupur.

Arti- Mommy, mommy, will I get to see Uncle Mayank, will I?

Nupur- Yes, sweety, why do you ask?

Arti- Oh, I promise that I wanted to give Aryan a present for his two month birthday.

Nupurr smiled lightly- You will. Now go to sleep. Good-night. She closed the door and sighed, I only wish he can live through this.

She went downstairs, walked over to the sofa and turned on the television. The doorbell rang, Who could it be at this hour? As soon as she opened it, she tried to close it, but couldn't.

Nupur annoyed- What do you want?

Ranvijay- I only want you to have this. He handed her a bouquet of yellow roses.

Nupur took them- Now, will you leave? Ranvijay smiled brightly and nodded; as soon as he turned he heard the door slam behind him.

Ranvijay- Good, she has accepted my flowers. Next time, I'm going to ask her out.

Back inside, Nupur has thrown the bouquet into the garbage, What a jerk, if I didn't take them, he would have stayed here forever.

She slowed slowly up the stairs and into her room. I hope Mayank will be strong again for little Aryan's sake. Do you know that I still love you, seeing you like this is like stabbing my heart."

The following morning, Gunjan and Nupur discussed their plan on how to save Mayank.

Nupur- I know, but don't you think its a little harsh.

Gunjan- Its only for his sake. Now, are you ready?

Nupur hesitated, but nodded- Okay, then.

Mayank has just woken up after a long night, he had dreamed about Sheena and the short time that he spent together. He got up and went straight to the cupboard, there was nothing left.

Mayank wiped the counter clear, making all of the glass break into a million pieces like his heart, Why, why is life so unfair, why? I lost Nupur and now Sheena.

Edited by Anish85 - 20 October 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangalorianivanasupriyamnfanMudrika25Asmara.maizis-Aiza-mayur-ki-diwaniJaeeDevRathoreOddiYulledaniella05gopi06crazymayurianAuroni.92love.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincessSharadDivyanka-Samira-yumnakapoor-Anila-Faria.MyInspirationzdrfizaahmed-Dark_Fantasy-

-Aiza-

-Aiza-

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesome update

-Samira-

IF-Rockerz

-Samira-

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
it was verry sad update Anish
loved mayur little talk
wen mayank said why did u leave me don't u love me?
thanks 4 d pm

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
nice update dear..............

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Could you give us an update about wht happened between MN... this update was a little sad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top