Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi is Acting Weird

sunny1100 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aapko meri kasam ------first to his father and now .........Yash tughey meri kasam........πŸ˜•wat a shit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
to make one person happy, she is causing so much trouble and pain not only to herself, but to so many people...Sid, her father, dadi, Sid's mom, Yash and to herself...

and that one person Divya..I feel since Sid does not love her, she also will not be happy even if she gets married, which I think will not happen ...

I think Sid should say he would neither marry Nivi nor Divya and go away from there...πŸ˜†
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Divya should sense that something is wrong and find out the whole truth. Also Nivi should realise truth will come out sooner or later and that when Divya will to know the truth before marrige she be hurt for sometime but she could recover, but if she comes to know the truth after marrige all three of them would be hurt forever.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

Divya should sense that something is wrong and find out the whole truth. Also Nivi should realise truth will come out sooner or later and that when Divya will to know the truth before marrige she be hurt for sometime but she could recover, but if she comes to know the truth after marrige all three of them would be hurt forever.

i feel from whatever I could understand from Divya's character that she is not someone who will realise anything even after knowing Nivi and Sid loves each other. Rather, she might think Nivi played tricks with Sid, and that Sid was like "behek gaye"πŸ˜‰.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok i dont get this. how can divya not realise that sid has no ROMANTIC feelings for her? cant she sense it in the way he speaks to her.  nivi is really kind hearted and all that but honestly this is not the time for that because this is a matter of marriage, a sacred bond. how can divya be happy with a guy that doesnt love her. so what she gets married to sid and she's happy because she loves him so much but what happens after when she finds out the truth? she'll be really mad at nivi and sid for playing with her emotions. well nivi for playing with her emotions.
tamushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

</div>
<div>
<font color="#000099">i feel from whatever I could understand from Divya's character that she is not someone who will realise anything even after knowing Nivi and Sid loves each other. Rather, she might think Nivi played tricks with Sid, and that Sid was like"behek gaye"πŸ˜‰.</font>

In that case, like u said earlier Siddharth should pack his bags and run towards nearest airport to fly out of country! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tamushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

ok i dont get this. how can divya not realise that sid has no ROMANTIC feelings for her? cant she sense it in the way he speaks to her. nivi is really kind hearted and all that but honestly this is not the time for that because this is a matter of marriage, a sacred bond. how can divya be happy with a guy that doesnt love her. so what she gets married to sid and she's happy because she loves him so much but what happens after when she finds out the truth? she'll be really mad at nivi and sid for playing with her emotions. well nivi for playing with her emotions.

how can divya not realise that sid has no ROMANTIC feelings for her? cant she sense it in the way he speaks to her.

The part in bold , I agree.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel the main culprit here is Hemlata as well. She has made a joke of her daughters love and as far as Nivi is concerned I made a post early in August saying the same thing that only to make one person happy she is hurting all the other people that ar much closer to her.
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The concept is pretty wierd and absurd.  It is so childish to play with a marriage bond. 

Siddharth and his mother (she has sacrificed so much already, and to see her only child to be sacrificed in the hands of wierd immatured girls...) would be the greatest sufferer...

This rejection does not make sense at all.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘
Cherryhearts thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nivi is kind hearted and cares a lot about divya...she managed to stop her father and brother to disclose the truth...so she thinks she will manage to change sid's mind and kept on rejecting his love..which is wrong..why she is not seeing troubled sid...
hemlata made nivi sacrifice her love 😑...since beginning she tried her best to bring divya and sid closer....but she is not understanding that even if she forcefully unites divya and sid, divya will be joyous, will celebrate her wedding ceremony..and after that how she will remain happy with a man who doesn't love her...
Divya too is not able to see, feel that sid has never shown any feelings towards her, he never even once said that he loves her...
hope it will end soon and this love story will bring those beautiful moments once again...
Edited by Cherryhearts - 13 years ago