Members Lounge

The best valantine couple so far! - Page 3

Poll

HI, every1 who do you think is the best couple so far?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone thankyou so much for voting in this poll and the results so far are qutie good, while me and phoenix are first place manjot and vijay second place and sujalfan and jazmine third place and k_fan and shahid lover at fourth place.

Congratulations to all our famous funky humourous and sweet and romantic couples and i am sure there many people who havent commented or voted yet, so plz hurry and GIVE your comments and also i knw there are people who have a valantine in this forum but unfortunatly because of space i couldnt add u in so if you are one of them u have full right to be angry at me but i promise mein apko manalugi because i wil make another poll for you guys,

by the way i would like to remind you of the rule i made up which was PEOPLE WHOSE NAMES ARE ABOVE ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE BUT""" NOT FOR THEMSELVES FOR OTHER ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO COME ON ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVENT VOTED LETS START VOTING !!!!!! AND FIND OUT WHOSE THE NUMBER 1 VALANTINE 2005 COUPLE SO FARπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!

P.S. TOMOROW WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF THE POLL I WILL THEN GIVE YOU THE FINAL RESULT OF THE 3 MOST ADORED 2005 INDIA FORUM VALANTINE COUPLE VOTED BY YOU GUYS AND LOVED BY YOU GUYS SO TOMOROW IS THE DEADLINE FOR "THIS" POLL (NOT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN THIS POLL WHICH HAS BEEN MADE UP BY ME FOR JAZMINES GAME WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THIS AS ITS A PART OF IT) SO PLZ GIVE UR VOTES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

With love

Megha

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble thumbnail

Megha_D & Phoenix

Manjot and Vijay

Jammy & Sai02

Humm & Bas02

*Meg_d* thumbnail
pLZ PLZ PLZ EVERYONE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
bas02 thumbnail
dn't cry megha...the poll is great! Tough choice for voting...
Amna123 thumbnail

hi meghe donot worry cuz u will win the poll and i think its a great idea and u did a nice job!!😊

bas02 thumbnail
thnx to those of u who hav voted for myself and HUMM!
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I voted for my friends HUMM & bas02, they seem like such a sweet couple!!

😳

But all the couples are gr8!

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hi everyone plz no multiple voting to the SAME couple one vote each to whoever you lyk plz plz
jazmine thumbnail
 I chose megha n phoenix. they r such a romantic couple. BTW sujalfan what would u have done??????
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looks like humm and bas02 are leading although all should get votes as they all are a great pairing.

Rifhat