Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gopi n aehem......

Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
can any one tell me d story so far coz i m new.........especially i need to know y aehem dont like gopi n why koki yells at gopi all d time?????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gopi is a orphan girl who lived with her mama mami and Rashi(cousin)..............Her mama was really nice to her, but mami and rashi are not. She didn't get a education because of her mami's mean attitude towards her. They basically kept her as a nakrani. Kokila modi aka Koki, was in search of the perfect bahu. Someone that was innocent, naive, uneducated and knew all types of housework. She wanted someone that she can boss and not the other way around. Nevertheless, She had come to see Rashi who was pretending to be innocent and so forth. because her and her mom wanted her to marry into a rich household like the Modi family.  Koki is really sharp and saw right through her. She instead picked the girl that was standing in the side, our very own Gopi.
Ahem had a past love affair with Anita. Whom Koki refused totally because she was educated, rich and modern. Ahem being his mothers little slave, refused Anita and left her hanging and married Kokila's choice. However, Ahem hates uneducated people. So when he found out Gopi was uneducated he wanted nothing to do with her. Even though she explained that she didn't hide anythign and Koki knew. He still doesn't want anythign to do with her. He thinks she is just low life, good for nothing, gold digger. He has insulted her many time, even called her a servant infront of his guest.
Things got really bad after Gopi washed Ahem's laptop (RAshi gave her the idea to get her in trouble). Ahem didn't want to live in the same house as Gopi, so Koki made Gopi say that she will keep know ties with Ahem and that they will be living like strangers under the same roof. Basically a semi-divorce. Which Ahem agreed to do until Kinjal's wedding. Koki is always yelling because that is her nature. There have been times when she was actually nice to Gopi. But majority of the time she is just mean. But for a good reason.

Hope this helps.
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much.........
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koki yells not only at gopi but at everyone.....built-in function....manufacturing defect....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Koki yells not only at gopi but at everyone.....built-in function....manufacturing defect....

@bold......m like this,,,,,u made my day,,,,,,,