Non Sun TV Serials

comments for Maha Rani serial

lourdsmen9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi,

I always diagree the serial of Maha Rani which is not corresponding the human usual life, because the director having some difficulties in this serial such as there were no connections between episodes, climates and the real things. For example Jamuna released by bail but the police did nt take any action or finding the true so far. for me that is completely against with our life, at the moment i am watching the serials such as Mrs. Selvam and the Thangam are very good and these are quite well matching in our life. So i will expecting with quick conclusion of the Maha Rani serial and please find and publish fine serial to audians.

Lourdsmen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

hi friend if you want to say anything about maharani serial or to discuss about it plz visit

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1451333

everyone have different views every serial has bloopers we cant resist it and actually maharani serial storyline is good i agree they are dragging it unnecessarily.but it is too good.
dont compare serials it is not allowed in if then viewbie warning will come.
if you want to discuss about maharani come to the maharani thread and share viewers.you will get many friends there discussing about it