Non Sun TV Serials

comments for Maha Rani serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lourdsmen9

lourdsmen9

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Hi,

I always diagree the serial of Maha Rani which is not corresponding the human usual life, because the director having some difficulties in this serial such as there were no connections between episodes, climates and the real things. For example Jamuna released by bail but the police did nt take any action or finding the true so far. for me that is completely against with our life, at the moment i am watching the serials such as Mrs. Selvam and the Thangam are very good and these are quite well matching in our life. So i will expecting with quick conclusion of the Maha Rani serial and please find and publish fine serial to audians.

Lourdsmen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "comments for Maha Rani serial" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

hi friend if you want to say anything about maharani serial or to discuss about it plz visit

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1451333

everyone have different views every serial has bloopers we cant resist it and actually maharani serial storyline is good i agree they are dragging it unnecessarily.but it is too good.
dont compare serials it is not allowed in if then viewbie warning will come.
if you want to discuss about maharani come to the maharani thread and share viewers.you will get many friends there discussing about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top