Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
in yesterdays episode gopi is saying to herself  kam se kam she can get a chance to see/love ahem from a distance..poor gopi.. when i heard the dialouges i feel like gopi is asking CV's ..kam se kammmmmmmmm...lol..atlast finally gopi landed on love  track. we can enjoy seeing gop loving ahem. hope one day ahem vl fall for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_viaboredsoulIndigoBluessajnie-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kam se kam" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hahaha...sahi kaha..........abhi tak sirf hum log kah rahe the Kam Se Kam...and ab bechari Gopi bhi CVs se tang aa gayi  hai....use sirf rula rahe hain.........
but ek din aayega jab aham bhi bolega Kam se Kam....ab to mujhe bhi mauka do Gopi se romance karne ka....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniepesi11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hahaha...sahi kaha..........abhi tak sirf hum log kah rahe the Kam Se Kam...and ab bechari Gopi bhi CVs se tang aa gayi  hai....use sirf rula rahe hain.........
but ek din aayega jab aham bhi bolega Kam se Kam....ab to mujhe bhi mauka do Gopi se romance karne ka....

superb sadli...must watch if ahem says so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

superb sadli...must watch if ahem says so..

haan re wo to hai.....when Aham will say something like this..udhar Gopi and idhar hum log behosh ho jayenge......

pesi11

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey Pesi, living for the day Aham returns Gopi's affections!

-tellyaddict-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

ha ha....sure it vl come..initially i thought it may be after a year..but  after watching present episodes may be it is soon...hope  3 or 4 months period.. may be first ahem vl feel the love for gopi and chup chap pyaar karthe hai gopi se.. like how gopi doing now..baad mein dono...
and we all will love gohem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovtv

ha ha....sure it vl come..initially i thought it may be after a year..but after watching present episodes may be it is soon...hope 3 or 4 months period.. may be first ahem vl feel the love for gopi and chup chappyaar karthe hai gopi se..like how gopi doing now..baad mein dono...Wink

and we all will love gohemSmile

For Sure. Have you read GoHam diaries I wrote? Hoping that my thoughts become reality soon!!!

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

in yesterdays episode gopi is saying to herself  kam se kam she can get a chance to see/love ahem from a distance..poor gopi.. when i heard the dialouges i feel like gopi is asking CV's ..kam se kammmmmmmmmWink...lolLOL..atlast finally gopi landed on love  track. we can enjoy seeing gop loving ahem. hope one day ahem vl fall for her.Smile

lol thts so funny...i first misread kam as in work....lollll...thought its abot rashi and her work!!! yah gopi only has this to say now and request cvs for ahem's darshan!! lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.