Twilight

Robert&Emma Together New Project Signed.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Movie News

An individual approached us stating they had breaking news that Rob's next project has been green-lighted and signed! The details I received from "The Insider" are listed below:

The film is a remake of the 2004 film "Dark Arc".

A major studio is behind the project.

I was given the names and personal cell phone numbers of the potential director and one of the producers.

Potential co-stars are Emma Watson and Casey Affleck as the three lead characters with Rob.

Rob and Emma Watson have signed but Casey Affleck is still in talks.

We have confirmed "The Insider"'s location and found it consistent with the other details that were provided.

"The Insider" provided me with phone contacts for major players involved. I researched the individuals who are allegedly involved with the project and their potential whereabouts. The phone numbers I received were personal cell phone numbers and were consistent with where these individuals could potentially be by their area code. I made two phone calls on Saturday, September 11, 2010 around 2:30pm ET/11:30am PT. I was sent to voicemail on both. Each voicemail greeting was a personal recording by the individuals who said who they were by their first names in their greeting.

I do have some more specifics but "The Insider" requested that I do not release it at this time. I was asked to wait and see if the involved players would return my calls yesterday. Sadly, they did not. The studio and the individuals behind the project may have "No Comment" or  say this story is"100% False". Hard to say…. but the information presented to me was compelling!

I want to thank my "The Insider" for coming to us and trusting us with potentially damning information that could put their job at risk. Like us, they are excited to see Robert in this project. Many of us have been waiting to see what his potential next project might be and this just might be "The One".

*PLEASE NOTE* We are marking this as a rumor because we have not been able to confirm this information with the studio or players involved.

Stay tuned!

For information on the original 2004 version of "Dark Arc" look below the cut!

click to read the entire post

*OMG! Emma what happened to Twilight now LOL? This shall be fun!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.UnderControl.rob_ianpritirays

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robert&Emma Together New Project Signed." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I hope this turns out to be true
That'll be fun
Thanks Ayysh

shraddha302

Goldie

shraddha302

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i hope this turns out to b true

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hmmm.... someone was against Twilight... but now that actor is acting with Robert huh???

anyway, hmmm... Emma dsnt suit Rob in my eyes..... as yet!!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
This is the latest report:

Robert Pattinson Won't Star in 'Dark Arc'
Many outlets are circulating a rumor that Robert Pattinson has signed on for his next movie.

According to reports on sites like Glamour UK, the Twilight star and Emma Watson "are to get steamy in a lusty new art-house flick" called Dark Arc, the remake of a 2004 release.

Casey Affleck is supposedly in discussions to complete the film's "love triangle" connecting an artist, a graphic designer and their muse.

However, the growing speculation online is not correct.

Pattinson is not involved.

A representative for Pattinson tells Gossip Cop the report is "untrue."

We're waiting to hear back on Watson. —GossipCop

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^ Dancing

ROFL

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Emma is really beautiful! Big smile I hope Rob n Emma pair up in real llife too! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top