Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

This is the thread where you can  post all your recommended movies  from any of the four languages of South. If you find any movie so good or interesting that you feel anyone would love to watch.. do post in here, with links if possible pleaseEmbarrassed So that  all would know about that.

Like I would recommend all you to watch the malayalam movie CLASSMATES.Star

Its a great romantic-college story filled with suspense with a huge twist in the tale at the end. Though many of you might not get the dialogues fully but am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

If you think any movie from your language is as interesting please do share with us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-shubbaanjkhoneyfuzzyfaceShemmocityoflightsisomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~SS Movie Recommendation Corner~!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
LOL..I have seen classmateTongue..the original Malayalam was best out of the Telugu and Tamil remakes. It was suspense full in Malayalam while a lot of melodrama in Telugu and TamilTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaanjkhoneymalluangelammooskavya.b

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Madrasapattinam is good and Boss Engira Bhaskaran is super funnyyy!!! A must watch!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaShemmoammoos

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I too have watched Class mates ........Like meli said it was very thrilling in malayalam than in Tamil.......though the hero in both was Prithvi.......
Actually in  Classmater Indrajeet, Prithvi's brother would have been nicely portrayed......he was so funny in that......
Plus in other languages they were not able to merge politics in college, that was a flaw on other remakes......

I too wanted to watch Boss engira Baskrarn Priya..........planning to but when????

I like Ayan (Tamil movie)........Surya was simply cool in the movie.......One cud remember from one of the movies i like......shall come up later with more......

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

So true Subba about Classmate and Ayan=)

Priya, please post your personal review for the BEB in that movie review thread pa, I am yet to watch itEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
one more malayalam movie............a funny movie to watch........
"Chotta Mumbai"
OMG..............such a comedy movie from mohanlal and team..........
particularly the dialogues and the body language of Lal and his friends....OMG.....total enjoyment.........

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
BEB is a must watch movie!!..If anyone of u like Love movie then i will suggest Alaipayuthey...I think everyone of u watched that movie..!!Tongue

Edited by Shammu26 - 18 September 2010 at 9:38am

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I think everyone should watch Moodram Pirai, Thevar Magan and Mudhal Mariyathei coz IMHO they are some of the best Indian movies ever made. Directors like Balu Mahendra and Bharithiraja kept the stories simple and close to your hearts. Kamal's wrote Thevar Magan and it had some awesome dialogues too. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top