Pratigya

"Chaha Tumhi Ko Har Pal Har Dam"...

Poll Question: Do you think this song should have been used for Kriya's SR?!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [92.31%]
1 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
"Chaha Tumhi Ko Har Pal Har Dam" -  I think this song should have been used for Kriya's SR instead.  I feel it is unique to them and very touching.Day Dreaming  I love all the different versions of this song that has been used in Pratigya so far.  I think this would have been far more suited to Kriya than the Parineeta song, especially the heavy breathing effects that were used, LOL! Confused but this is just my POV.

What do you think?!

P.S. I am getting depressed again with this new serious track, so I am trying to remind myself of the good timesWink  The SR may have just happened, but this track makes it seem like a lifetime ago! Disapprove

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya---Yemi---Dreamygal301

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Chaha Tumhi Ko Har Pal Har Dam"..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriya_4eva

"Chaha Tumhi Ko Har Pal Har Dam" -  I think this song should have been used for Kriya's SR instead.  I feel it is unique to them and very touching.Day Dreaming  I love all the different versions of this song that has been used in Pratigya so far.  I think this would have been far more suited to Kriya than the Parineeta song, especially the heavy breathing effects that were used, LOL! Confused but this is just my POV.

What do you think?!

P.S. I am getting depressed again with this new serious track, so I am trying to remind myself of the good timesWink  The SR may have just happened, but this track makes it seem like a lifetime ago! Disapprove

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! Big smile

I agree. The song was especially written for the show (or so I heard) and it really suits Krishna's love for her.

can u translater 'chaha tumhi ko har pal  har dam'.. what does it mean exactly?Big smile

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I think it means that "I wanted you at every moment and every turn".  I am not indian but I understand most of it.  I can get the main idea of it but am not that good at translating.  I know that seems very strange, LOL!

What language do you speak at home?!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

I think it means that "I wanted you at every moment and every turn".  I am not indian but I understand most of it.  I can get the main idea of it but am not that good at translating.  I know that seems very strange, LOL!

I translated it something like that as well!LOL...I understand quite a few words and always enough to get the gist of it, but sometimes the exact meaning escapes......I'not indian as well, speak English and some bengali, not much though.

so what background are you from?...and what got u hooked on an indian serial?

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I translated it something like that as well!LOL...I understand quite a few words and always enough to get the gist of it, but sometimes the exact meaning escapes......I'not indian as well, speak English and some bengali, not much though.

OMG! Which country do you live in?! I can speak Bengali and English fluently.  I broke my ankle and was at home recovering and had a lot of free time on my hands.  I was flicking channels then noticed the advert for a new show called Pratigya and I thought this is different.  So I just watched it since then.  I have only watched a handful of indian TV serials but I have watched many Bollywood films.  I just really liked the concept of this show and now I just LUB Arhaan/Krishna.  I can't get enough of him, LOL! Embarrassed

How did you start watching it?!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

OMG! Which country do you live in?! I can speak Bengali and English fluently.  I broke my ankle and was at home recovering and had a lot of free time on my hands.  I was flicking channels then noticed the advert for a new show called Pratigya and I thought this is different.  So I just watched it since then.  I have only watched a handful of indian TV serials but I have watched many Bollywood films.  I just really liked the concept of this show and now I just LUB Arhaan/Krishna.  I can't get enough of him, LOL! Embarrassed

How did you start watching it?!

i'm in the UK. Where r u?

I started watching it after my two sis kept telling me the story, they were hysterical over Krish's antic...so in April I started watching from the day after the wedding....stopped and then started watching it again from the 'hollimoon' attempted rape scene...In July, I spent a week -night and day- catching up on all the back episodes.....needless to say, became one more Krishan deewaniEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I used to watch bollywood flims when younger, but find them too long so stopped, can't remember the last time I watched any....but it doesn't stop me from buying DVDs, which I never then watch!Ermm...........Pratigya is the only show I watch, too busy for any other...they are so time consuming....IF the biggest time eater...LOLLOL

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
LOL! I switched from watching it on TV to YouTube and have never missed a single episode!Big smile  I am also from the UK, though other people that I have seen here that are from the UK are mostly from London.  Is that where you're from as well, LOL?!  I hardly ever watch Bollywood films now as well.  I watched my first one when I was 3, LOL!

Edited by Kriya_4eva - 14 September 2010 at 5:12pm

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

LOL! I switched from watching it on TV to YouTube and have never missed a single episode!Big smile  I am also from the UK, though other people that I have seen here that are from the UK are mostly from London.  Is that where you're from as well, LOL?!  I hardly ever watch Bollywood films now as well.  I watched my first one when I was 3, LOL!

yeah london.LOL

So where r u?Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top