Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update srima
This episode is full of cheap, nasty dialogue...and I guess tomorrow won't be any better with TA's mother. I really hope there is some movement in the storyline soon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~srimaVani19Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL TUESDAY 14.9.2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I have this feeling that TA's mum will actually let T&T come into the house - she might even do so happily all the while planning to break up the couple from within the house - with lots of help from Charu who like you all said is turning into shades of grey

Edited by serials2010 - 14 September 2010 at 7:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
From the promo Mm tell Thuls to have patience..so I guess something happens..Confused

@Serial - not a bad prediction..TAs mother is able to do anythingLOL 

@Brintha - Vikatan Vistas measn nasty and cheap dialogsThumbs Down

Thanks Srimaa=)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_M-musicluv-shubbasrimaQuelle-Belle

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
The way Selvi talked to Charu's Periamma shows how the people in the society behave. What is the punishment for Selvi and those people as they talk oor vampu? Of course they are not going to come up in life. At the same time there are persons who tell their sons and daughters, 'Learn to behave properly. The people living in this area are laughing at you.' These persons induce fear in their sons and daughters and hamper their mental growth. What punishment can be given to these parents?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Aiyooo Charu.....why do you call her still Athai....paavom nee antha amma nadippu and character unakku innum puriyalai....but this time no kanavu kottai of TA....he belongs to Thulasi....from the beginning you and TA' s mummy only like each other.

Andha loosu thinks the Mr. Thulasi is still her husband.. apporam enna his mother is Athai lah..!! LOLLOL

Its so irritating to see her over reaction..she is really mental.. no self dignity...I got the shock of my life when she starts giving 'phone-kisses" (Big smile)...idhu ellam thevaya?? Just see the difference between her and Thulasi - though Thuls loves TA deeply she never went to such a low extend to reveal her feelings to Tamzil. Now its so beautiful to see her eyes full of love for her husband...if she were to even give him kisses thru the phone - adhu is her right..!!ClapClap 

You may feel I am so old fashioned - but I strongly believe in self-respect and dignity...never will I stoop so low hoping to win a man's heart..!!Angry Pls. do not say "You are not in Charu's shoes"

Charu is full of koluppu....spoilt brat. I feel she has got something up her sleeve. She has yet to meet our Thulasi.....how would her reaction be?....I just can't wait to reach that episode..!Dancing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-shubbaVani19Quelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

The way Selvi talked to Charu's Periamma shows how the people in the society behave. What is the punishment for Selvi and those people as they talk oor vampu? Of course they are not going to come up in life. At the same time there are persons who tell their sons and daughters, 'Learn to behave properly. The people living in this area are laughing at you.' These persons induce fear in their sons and daughters and hamper their mental growth. What punishment can be given to these parents?

Ppl like Selvi - their main aim is to gossip - talk about what has happened in the neighbourhood. On the pretex of going to temple she is looking out for someone to start a conversation, its their pass time  and temple is the right place to meet ppl from far and near - no wonder they say "An idle mind is the devil's workshop"..!!AngryAngry 

I hope this Selvi will have the same taste of her own medicine soon..as she looks old enough to have grown up children. Its very comfortable when one starts talking abt others until the same fate befalls on him/her.Smile

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serials2010

I have this feeling that TA's mum will actually let T&T come into the house - she might even do so happily all the while planning to break up the couple from within the house - with lots of help from Charu who like you all said is turning into shades of grey

My question is why did MM stop that devil Padma from leaving his house instead let T &T ? I am sure he would have begged and cajoled her from leaving. He shd have let Pads go with her son but not T&T - Pads shd get trapped in the house that Telugu Annai had arranged for them as mentioned by Mohan. Her son shd get arrested for drug trafficking...and she for supporting his illegal activities.Angry But if they stay in MM's house then the police might think that this activitity is an "all in the family business" which might put Patti and MM in trouble. Shocked

MM YOU ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING FELLOW..!!...somehow rather you seems to pin for that useless woman called Padma...!!AngryAngry

Serial2010....you could be right there...but this TA is going to make Thuls oda life more miserable with his mum's endless tortures - at least in MM's house Thuls had the support of her dad and patti...it is better if they find sheltar under tree rather than be at his mother's mercy.D'oh

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 September 2010 at 1:38am

TheivaHema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the update srima
This episode is full of cheap, nasty dialogue...and I guess tomorrow won't be any better with TA's mother. I really hope there is some movement in the storyline soon.

That Padma's and TA oda mum's mouth should be stitched and sealed for good....otherwise their tongues should be chopped off...Angry My hubby was so shocked watching these 2 ladies in action. That stupid Anand just let TA's mum hit him continuously - its so very unbelievable - nobody will let someone to hit them like this - definitely the person will retaliate. Poor direction..!!Thumbs Down

Why did Anand keep quiet? Is it because she is an old woman or bcoz she is Tazmil's mum? Or is it because he so gutless?? If I were to be in his place I would have spun the lady around and taken the daylight out of her - she would never dare lift a finger after that..!!.!!LOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 September 2010 at 1:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top