Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh ho..i guess m late this time..how cum i didn't came across this earlier??😲..any ways it's nvr late..here i go..😃

First of all Manu a wonderful NL again👍🏼.. my certified Akshara🤣

Gud job NL team👏..keep it up!!👍🏼

Congos to all the winners.🥳...double congo Manu..Prre..humair rishtedaar😊.. Nahtani88

N welcum Sara to the family!!🤗

muving ahead..

Awww pyaari pyaari si Jodi is back with pyaara sa  the scene 😳....so sweet..finaly Naksh patch-up..yyayyy!!  n uske sweet sweet  dialogues....aawww "Lekin humesha beech me ata hai"😳..Thankfully it was not "Naitik aap samjhte hi nhi h"🤣..par Kya Rashmi' dhatt 'moment kharab kar diya😔

Varsha did a gr8 job ..she really knows how to maintain relations..!but one day truth has to b revealed..n still Akshi is unaware of it..at least she shud b informed abt it🤔

i lykd Vish making Akshi understand..his faith in Akshi n also Akshi's luv for her family!!

Hina as usual luks gr8 with simple make up and beautiful expressions.. portrayed very nyc expressions..it really touched our hearts..!

Jadoo ye kay chal gaya..ka jadoo fir se chal gaya...!😍

Bloopers🤣this time it was a real fun doing them(got this opportunity after  a long long time😆)!!

Cute sbs/sbb segment.!dat was another cute cute moment .both running int he room n thn climbing on the bed. lyk kids...😆 😆

Again same hopes..Sneha's track ends soon n Gulabo straightens Nandu's Mil..wud rlly lyk to see that.😆

superb NL..!!😃

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thnk u so much for putin ths up..thnx... gr8 joob !!
& Congrats to the Winnerz..keep rockin'

& yess...NaKsh is backk with a Bang..Banggg👏
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesummmmmm/...congo all d winnerss ..n manu u amde it agnn! ..wasie i loved  d blooperss ..good job guyzz ..keep rawkingg!